Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Set after this thread

Alice pushed her way out of the Great Hall, a sob escaping her after she stepped into the entrance hall. This had been horrible, and while she had kept her composure while face to face with Blake, she couldn't keep it up much longer. She covered her face in her hands, leaning against the wall near the entrance of the Great Hall. She finally let herself cry, glad the entrance hall was mostly deserted as everyone was enjoying the ball. Blake hadn't gotten a chance to explain himself, and there was a part of her that wanted to ask him why he'd done that, but she also knew there was no good reason for it. Nothing he could say would make it better.

Ava rushed out of the hall, out of breath already. She spotted Alice quickly and dashed over, grabbing onto Alice's arms. "Allie allie allie allie," Ava sped through her words, pulling Alice into a hug.

Alice winced as someone grabbed her, opening her eyes once her hands were pulled away from her face. She felt grateful at the sight of her friend, clinging to her once Ava pulled her into a hug. "W-why would he do that?" She asked between sobs, wiping at her eyes with her arm.

Ava shook her head, not having an answer as she ran her hand soothing over Alice's back. "Because hes stupid. Boys are stupid." She wouldnt tell Alice about Tyler right now, Avas hurt over the truth of him was nothing right now. "Sweetness, should we go somewhere else?" She asked softly.

Alice swallowed, trying to push back her tears. "But... I thought..." She said, trying to push her sobs down too. "I thought he was d-different." She whispered to Ava, feeling foolish even as she said the words. She had thought Blake was so much better than Phineas, but as terrible as he had been, he'd never hurt her like this. At Ava's question, Alice just shrugged helplessly. "I don't know... where..." She said shakily.

Ava kept Alice in her arms, stroking her hair and letting her cry it out. "Hey, I'm right here," She murmured, squeezing Allie. "Come on," She looked around. "Let's move down the corridor, we don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing you cry," She tried to pull Alice along, hoping to get her away and down the corridor, probably down one of the halls and into a nearby classroom. She could muffle the door easily enough and give them some more privacy.

Alice nodded as Ava pulled her along, though she wasn't sure if it mattered if Blake saw her cry. He had already humiliated her and crushed her heart, what else could he do to her? She followed the Ravenclaw into the classroom, wiping at her eyes with both hands. "He... he just kissed someone else, while we were on a date." She whispered, the truth of what had happened now really sinking in. "How could he do that?"

Ava shut the door behind them, casting a quick muffling charm and moving to lead Alice to an open seat. "Allie, I'm so sorry," She murmured, running her hand over Alice's arm. "This is my fault," She bit her lip and shook her head. "When Sapphire heard you and Blake were dating she told me to be careful of him, she said he was really arrogant at practices and doesn't really do well as a team player. Blake... thinks he's better than he is. And I'm not sure, but I think that was Sierra Woodlock he was with, something similar happened to my cousin Lily. The boy she liked kissed her and took it back, saying that he had kissed Sierra and they thought kissing didn't mean anything. I think... I think Sierra didn't think anything of it when she kissed Blake, and he just saw it as something to boost his ego, having someone so great as you on his arm and still having other girls wanting him," She sighed, rambling, "I'm sorry, this probably isn't helping, do you want to just cuddle instead?" She held up an arm, a silent offer for Allie to scoot closer.

Alice frowned a little as Ava said it was her fault. How could it possibly be? She was about to protest, but then Ava went on to give her a lot of information, a lot that would have been good to have beforehand. Her head spun a bit. "Why... didn't you tell me that?" She asked eventually, frowning at her friend. "Not the stuff about that girl, I don't care about that." Really, anyone who kissed someone else's boyfriend was bad in her books, even if she apparently didn't think kissing was a big deal. "But... about Blake, why didn't you tell me you heard that?" She asked her, shaking her head and pulling away a bit from her. "I don't want to cuddle." She said, wiping her eyes again. It wasn't that she was angry at Ava, but that also just wasn't what made her feel better. Alice wanted to be alone so she could cry it out properly, and when there were no more tears, she just wanted to distract herself and never see Blake again.

Ava sighed. "Because I wasn't sure it was fair. I didn't know him personally and Sapphire was... biased. She worships Leda and Leda and Blake are rivals. I didn't want to be the naysayer when you seemed happy." She sighed, crossing her arms. "Alright, no cuddles then. Maybe.... I can mute the room and wait outside? Give you some time alone?" She offered instead. "I don't want to leave you completely, I'll still walk with you back to the dorms," She offered quietly, squeezing Allie's hand a second before pulling away.

If she hadn't been so upset, she would probably have understood Ava a bit better. She even could have admitted to herself that she probably wouldn't have believed Ava about Blake anyway, but... it was hard to accept that now. Alice shook her head when Ava suggested muting the room. "Maybe just walk me to my dorms now." She said, grabbing control again and wiping her tears one last time. "I'm fine." She said, though her voice wasn't entirely steady. "I just... want to go to bed." She sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back