Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana Holland had no real plans for this Halloween, but she had felt like dressing up as something spooky, but still something she could feel beautiful as. A vampire had seemed perfect for the task, and Diana entered the great hall wearing black, her face and arms painted as if she were a lot paler than she was. The red contacts had been a pain, but she did really like the end result. The girl had painted her nails black too, and was tapping them against her leg as she looked around the great hall. The Halloween decorations looked pretty much the same, and she didn't really feel like participating in any of the games. That all seemed a bit childish. If Diana was honest, she was hoping to run into one person in particular. But she didn't spot Simon Vanity anywhere. Thankfully, she didn't see that annoying blond girl either, at least there was that. Diana grabbed herself a red drink to stay with the vampire theme, then looked around for any familiar faces.

Joshua would predictably come to these school events with his sister so she wouldn't have to go with other boys, especially boys their age. Tia would say they were trouble and he would have to watch over her, the same old Latino's traditions when it comes to younger sisters were being handed down to him. Fortunately for him, she didn't feel like attending the Halloween's Feast tonight or she was ditching to do something else. Joshua would ask, but he didn't want to bother her much. Dressed up as a teen wolf, Joshua attends the feast alone hoping to see Alexis and maybe Simon around. He becoming close with them, ever since Simon showed interest in his writing and Alexis, Alexis had always been his friend. He still feels a little bad for being rude to her on the first day that they met, lucky him, Alexis didn't seem to mind it much. Joshua, with sharp teeth on and distorted makeup on his face, went looking for his friends. He saw no sight of them, instead of his friends he came across the Slytherin girl who hosted that spin-the-bottle party Joshua attended. "H-hey, nice fangs...."

Simon had always thought he wouldn’t need to attempt too hard in his costumes any more, after having won it one, Simon didn’t need to try but as a prefect, he thought it would be a good idea to make more of an effort and he certainly had this year. His suits was a vibrant colour but it was more the large moon that magically floated behind him, supporting his weight if he sat upon it, but it was definitely a little more elaborate than most costumes. He’d come a long way from being dressed as a football player. This was a different sort of costume entirely. He liked it a lot, if only because he knew it would attract a relative amount of attention. Which was also sort of what he was hoping for. The teen felt like he needed to lean into the costume too. The boy was just looking for a little bit of fun. He hoped he’d run into Diana again, seeing her was good fun and he was looking to ask her out. Maybe he’d get the opportunity to do so now. He knew it made Charlotte jealous and he knew it would be a lot of drama for Diana but he got the impression that maybe she wouldn’t mind. He headed to grab a snack. However on his way there he spotted Diana, with a cup of juice in her hand, and headed over, ”Hey Diana, Josh,” the boy greeted with a smile, ”Nice costumes,” he complimented easily but his gaze lingered on Diana with a bit of a lingering flirty smile.

Diana looked up hopefully as a boy approached her, but was a little disappointed that it wasn't Simon. Still, it was an older boy and someone who had been at the spin the bottle game, so she gave him a smile. "Thanks! You too." She said with a small laugh. "You're a werewolf, I guess?" Seems like we're both in kind of classic Halloween costumes." Her gaze moved over to Simon as he approached, and it wasn't just because he was handsome. With the gigantic moon floating around behind him, he was hard to miss. "And here we have a less classic costume." She said with a small laugh. "Hey Simon." She added, returning his smile, her gaze lingering on him. "Your costume is nice as well, how did you think of it?" She was glad Simon had come over to chat with her, though he seemed to know the other boy as well. But he was definitely giving Diana more attention, and she liked that. She sipped her drink and smiled, already sure this would be a good evening.

Joshua nodded a small smile reaches his lips as his eyes sort of flashed a golden yellow. He had used a spell on his eyes to make it flash, but it only worked when it wanted to. Or, when he was hoping it worked for him. "A beta t-teen wolf," Joshua elaborated more. The idea pretty much came from one of his textbook, he just knew dressing up as a teen wolf would be his idea for a costume this year. Joshua turns in time to see Simon approaching them with a crescent moon floating behind him. "W-whoa, Simon!" Joshua expressed, impressed with the boy's effort in his costume. Compare to Joshua, well there was no comparison. Simon should win best costume, hands down. "I f-feel like I should be howling at you," Joshua said with a small chuckle. Then he saw the way Simon was gazing over Diana. Joshua put two and two together and nodded, "That's m-my c-cue to go, have fun you two," Joshua headed in another direction to give the pair some space. He remembers just last time, and he had no desire in third wheeling again. Joshua went on the search for Alexis.

Last edited:
Simon smiled at Diana, ”Definitely not classic at all,” he agreed simply, before shooting a smile at his friend, ”Thanks Josh, it’s not a full moon, so I think you’re alright,” he joked lightly with the boy before turning his attention back to Diana and smiling a little at what she said, ”I was reading a book from astronomy and remembered the story, you know the old muggle book, the little prince and that gave me the idea,” he said as a little explanation. He was a little surprised when Josh decided to leave, but he wasn’t too fussed by it, in fact he was quite glad that he had. He looked back at Diana, ”I think you scared him away there Diana,” he joked lightly with her, of course not meaning it. He held out a hand to her, ”Can I interest you in a little dance?” he knew his moon would definitely get in the way, but he also figured it would give them more than enough space to dance, since his moon would demand the space and demand the attention too. ”I thought about asking you to the feast with me, but it’s not really a date sort of event, so instead, would you like to go to the yuleball with me? I promise on that night no one will be looking at me, they’ll look to you,” he flashed her as charming a smile as he could manage, keeping his gaze directly on her when he asked, a fondness in his expression. He was almost sure that Diana would get trouble from Charlotte for all of this, but he didn’t mind. If Charlotte liked him, she just had to tell him, he wasn’t going to mess around with someone who wasn’t interested.

Diana was pretty glad to be talking to two older boys now, though Simon was definitely catching her eye more. She was a bit surprised when the boy said he wasn't a werewolf, instead a beta teen wolf. She wasn't... sure what that was, but decided to nod and smile instead. The boy left soon after talking a bit about the moon costume. "Oh, bye!" She said, though she was pretty relieved he had gone. He wasn't bad company, but Diana had been hoping to talk to Simon here. "Worth it if I can spend time with you instead." She said with a small smile, showing off her fangs. "I'm interested in dancing, as long as your costume won't get in the way." She said with a small smile. She held out her hand so he could take it, eager to get to dancing. She was happy to hear he had thought of asking her to the feast, and even happier when he asked her to the yule ball instead. This is what she had been hoping for, and unlike Edmund, Simon needed no prodding. "Please, even with that moon, they're looking at me tonight too." She said teasingly, though she didn't actually think that was true. "but.... yes, I'd like to go with you." She then leaned in and kissed his cheek softly. "Only if you can prove you're a decent dancer now, though." She added, unable to stop herself from teasing a bit more. For a moment she thought about bringing up the crazy blond girl that had talked to her about Simon, but she pushed it back. There was on reason to bring her up.

Simon was glad that she didn’t seem too bothered by the fact that Josh had left, admittedly nor was Simon, he liked Josh enough but he would’ve liked to spend the time alone with Diana, even just a little bit. He smiled at her when she agreed to dancing, ”We might need to stand a little close but it shouldn’t,” he countered with a light smirk. The part-veela thought it wouldn’t be too bad, that his moon wouldn’t really get in the way, but preventing it would be having them dance close to one another which Simon was definitely keen for. He took her hand when it was offered and let her lead him out to where they could dancing, his moon demanding they get enough space. At her comment he laughed lightly, ”That’s very true, you look amazing,” Simon replied with a little smile on his features. He thought that the combined forces of the two of them would draw eyes in their direction, certainly it would be easier to draw them in. But he was glad that at the very least she wanted to go to the ball with him. Letting her kiss his cheek, ”Even if I wasn’t now, I’d learn it in time for then, for you, to the standard you’d decide,” he replied. Simon didn’t think he was a bad dancer, he didn’t dance all that often but he could make a fair attempt at it but he thought that it would help endear him a little more to her, and was honestly what he would do to ensure they went together. He thought about bringing up Charlotte, but they were having a nice moment he didn’t want to ruin it with that. Instead he just danced a little and looked at her with a little gaze as if asking, so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back