OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
It wasn't uncommon for Kiara to spend time in the student lounge, but this time she was sitting here with real plan. Jenna. They were planning to come up with outfits for Yule Ball since it was totally the most exciting ball in the whole year, so it totally needed to be prepared to. For that Kia already had a partner, but she wasn't really into telling that to Jenna, unless she asks that, but it was only because Jenna felt disappointed in everything because she didn't have a boyfriend. Kiara thought that it didn't make sense, but she wasn't going to bring that theme up. Today was all about only outfits, no boys or girls. It was also about the gift that Kiara prepared for Jenna to cheer her up. They weren't best friends for nothing.

@Jenna Jusantrea

Edit: Accidentally posted without ending

Jenna today wear her favorit Outfit Jennas and she walked slowly and meeting Kiara. She was a little tired and prefect take lot of energy but she was doing fine but right now she don't wanted listened her lovely stories about Yule ball and that stupid love. Jenna don't belived enymore love. She was a little to angry and why she needed dress for the ball? If she get a partner and she was sound like a desparate women. But she don't wanted be angry bird. She finaly came for Kiara and her face was not happy but she smiled Kiara and try be normal for today. "Sorry, for late." She apologize to Kiara and looked what she was doing and she felt nervous.

Then it was surely amazing that Kiara was not going to talk about love and all that, but outfits always were perfect choice for conversation, especially looking at that fact, that she worked in fashion shop that even worked with EVELYN. Fashion wasn't unknown definition for Kia, it went perfectly hand in hand with her. "Jennaaa, hi!" Kia stood up and fastly hugged her best friend, and didn't even comment on that being late, it wasn't like she really paid attention to that. "Sooo, I thought.. Oh God! I love your shoes!" she finally noticed Jennas shoes and brightly smiled at them. It was one of her favorite shoes style, for weird reasons, Kiara loved everything that had to be tied. "Wait, that's not what I wanted to tell you. I.. I have a little gift for you to boost up your happiness, I think, it's a perfect addition to your birthday present!" she handed her little pillow and smiled cheerfully. She didn't even doubt that Jenna will like it, it was also decorated by herself. In fact, it was quite visible, she had a yellow paint on her hands.

''Kiara, my bestie!'' Jenna smiled her best friend and hugged her slowly and then let go. She felt lot of better when she hugged her friend and her energy make her smile. She always know how Kiara was so sunshine and happy and she hoped that she can do the same. ''Thanks, I like your outfit to. Are you going blind date? I sign up.'' She told her. '' You know is bad say Happy birthday when it December. I don't wanted look olrder. But thanky so much and i realy like sunflower.'' She giggled when she say look older but it was to and now was only December. But gift was perfect.

Kiara let out a happy laugh when Jenna called her her bestie. Yet, she frowned when Jenna asked about blind dates, there went away her plan of not bringing up dates or anything in that spectrum. "Thaaaank you! Uh, well, no, I didn't sign up. Not this time." she shook her head. "Is there anyone specific, from those who signed up, you wanna get paired up with?" Kia lightly poked Jenna in her stomach with a grin. "Nooo! It's not a birthday gift, I meant that they go really good together, since this pillow has sunflowers too. And I'm older anyways," for almost nine months, not long after Jennas 16th birthday, Kiara will turn seventeen and she surely was proud of that. She was almost an adult. "Yeah, I know that you love sunflowers, that's why I made it with em." Kiara giggled at that and laid back in couch, and took her sketch book in her hands.

''Oh, i'm to nervous about this blind date. I don't know.'' She was confuse what she wanted right now and she needed a little time to figure out. But she was glad that she soon go home and she missed her bed and her dog Bella. ''Thanky, Kiara! You are realy cheer me up! We need definetly later go together the club when we will be older.'' She smiled her.

''You are the best'' She hugged her friend and now she needed find gift for her.

Nicole had escaped up to the Student Lounge under the pretense of studying, though really she just wanted to get out of the Dungeons for a bit. The Lounge was usually too noisy to get any real work done, and Nicole already felt like her brain was fried just thinking about her OWLs this year.

Spotting Jenna and Kiara was just the excuse she needed to set her books aside and join them. "Hey, cute pillow, did you make that, Kiara?" She asked, joining the two girls with a smile. Nicole really wanted to like Kiara, she was sweet and friendly and she even worked at Vibez, which made Nicole super jealous, but Nicole couldn't help but feel slightly threatened by her, the constant worry that Jenna might like her better lurking under the surface. "Are you guys talking about Ball stuff? I signed up for the dates too, you know since I'm Heta Omega Secretary and all," she said, waving a vaguely, as though it wasn't a big deal.

Kiara laughed as Jenna admitted that she is worried about blind dates and then tried to keep back her laugh at Jennas idea of going to the club together. "We will, just remind me about that. I'm staying in New Zealand anyways," she had house in the France that was left by her parents, but she didn't have any family left over there. All her family, except one uncle, were in NZ.

"Yes, I know," Kiara totally didn't mean what she said, but still said it as a joke. At points like this, she was more than glad that she didn't admit her feelings last year. And hugged Jenna back.

"Nicole! Hey! Thank you! Yeah, I made it, if you want, I can make one for you too, not a big a problem." Kia cheerfully smiled at the girl, so she opened her arms for hug. "Can I?" she asked before hugging her, they hadn't spent that much time together, so she wanted to make sure. She totally loved Nicole, but she almost always saw only positive traits and maybe that was one of the main reasons why she never chose any sides. "Any ideas who you will go with? By the way, I guess I didn't congratulate you on becoming a prefect, it's super cool, you deserve it!" she added and then switched back to the ball theme. "This year I didn't sign up for blind dates, I would, but I may have invited one boy to go with me." about that boy she said it more shyly, it was a BIG deal for her, but she wasn't going to get more into details, unless she was asked about it. As always, she had to keep at least a little intrigue. "Have you already decided what you will wear? Are you planning on trying to match your date fit or no?" she leaned a bit forward for them in the interest about their conversation theme.

Jenna was sad a little when Kiara sty here in the New Zealand. She hoped that she came with her to New Yourk and spend some time to ice skating our talking about another things. She was started long a go blaming her self becouse she was alone all the time and love better choose other people that not here but she was only 15 years but why she felt bad? For a moment she zoned out.

She was happy when Nicol join with them but her thought was another place. She needed some time understand what she needed. ''I not sure what i will be wear, i don't have any good dress.'' She take again deep breath and hold her hand Kiaras pillow.

@Kiara Wood @Nicole Fisk

Sometimes Kiara was so sweet Nicole almost didn’t trust her. She waved a hand flustered when Kiara also offered to make her a pillow as well. “Oh, no, you don’t have to,” she insisted, glancing back at Jenna’s cute pillow. “Though I guess if you really wanted to… One with blue flowers would be really cute,” she said, clearing her throat and happily allowing Kiara to give her a hug flushing, pleased, when Kiara mentioned her being a prefect.

Nicole was relieved when the subject moved over to the ball at least, keen to talk about it with someone since it’d been on her mind. “I’m not sure, it’d be nice to get paired up with someone I know, like Ajax,” she mused, face flushing at the thought before she quickly spoke again before anyone got the wrong idea. “Or maybe if there’s too many girls, Jenna and I can go together,” she said, leaning her head against Jenna’s shoulder fondly.

Ohh, you have a date, Kiara?” Nicole asked, sitting back upright when Kiara mentioned going with someone. “Who? Who?” She leant forward curiously, before glancing back at Jenna when she lamented not having a dress. “But you look good in everything, Jenna. I’m sure you have something perfect,” she said sincerely. Nicole always felt like the other girls could dress up so effortlessly, but when it came to her, it took hours of staring at dresses and finally picking something that might count as passable. “Besides, Kiara works at Vibez and I work a Gladrags, I’m sure we can work something out."

''I don't wanna disturb your night, if you go with your date. I not that bad person'' She felt complaxes and she didn't know if that person of her will came? Why he need came? If Daintree broke up with her and she was not so special right now.

Right now she feel weird and that Kiara have a date and she still blamed her self and she was bad our ugly person. That she was alone. ''Thanky so much for cheering me up. I not sure if i'm that special and he came to the date. What if i am ugly and he run away when he see me?'' She asked Nicol and Kiara and take deep breath.

@Nicole Fisk

Kiara giggled as Nicole said that she doesn't have to and then specified what type of pillow she would like. "Blue flowers, got it!" She got into a hug and in hug rest her head on Nicoles shoulder and then stepped back to her seat on couch.

She looked surprised and extremely excited as Nicole said that she would love to be paired up with Ajax. She kept smiling as Nicole smoothed everything down, but yet, Kia reminded herself to try to find out, if Nicole likes Ajaccio or no. "I hope you will get paired up with someone cool," she happily smiled and winked at both of them.

"Maaaaybe?" She teased Nicole before starting to talk, took a deep breath and fastly started talking. "Arthur from Gryffindor. Yeah, Gryffindor again, but this time he is in our year." Kia talked a little bit dreamy and then frowned as heard what Jenna said. She started nodding at Nicoles answers and added: "Jenna, you could perfectly wear off even a bag! But literally, we can come up with something!" After next Jennas words Kiara frowned even more and took best friends hands. "Jenna, you are special and he won't do that. Why would he do that? You're sweet, funny, smart and attractive, and everyone knows that. No one would ever run away from you! Right, Nicole?" She hoped that Nicole will add something more, so she nodded a bit at other girl as saying to take the lead and Kiara continued to draw circles with her thumb on Jennas hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back