Share Your HNZ Memories

Patricia Styx said:
Oh boy, 2008 was a long time ago. Like a few others I remember seeing one of Alicia's old posts but I'm pretty sure it was on bebo (who remembers that? xD )
Bebo was my first social network, yo.
And all Bebo advertising was definitely me. :tut:

So I'm responsible for Pat joining HNZ. D:

Ai Edogawa said:
And there's also the week that me, Teigan, Tenilee and Raze got 3-5 hours of sleep a day because of all the plotting we did that messed up our characters' lives.. xD
You mean, you actually slept? I remember sneaking online at school, staying up until I was blind at night, and still going as I walked to school to continue the plotting. It would often end with one of us falling asleep. xD

I actually slep considering I was frequently the one falling aslee!

Nicolas King said:
Patricia Styx said:
Oh boy, 2008 was a long time ago. Like a few others I remember seeing one of Alicia's old posts but I'm pretty sure it was on bebo (who remembers that? xD )
Bebo was my first social network, yo.
And all Bebo advertising was definitely me. :tut:

So I'm responsible for Pat joining HNZ. D:
HEY! :mad: It's not that bad xD

This took a lot of digging to find. Like so much, I knew I had a copy of it somewhere for nostalgia's sake. The first ever banner I made, in which I hadn't figured out to use the eraser tool. It's so bad, I can't even. Some 2008 graphics for you.
Tree.png

Okay, so here's a story/memory for you guys, involving myself, Teigan, and Marga.

So, Teigan and I had sent Marga a Hogwarts Head Girl letter and badge for her birthday, or Chirstmas, I can't quite remember. Anyway, we were super excited to have sent it to her. However, one day she contacted us, asking for Teigan's I.D. Teigan was naturally a little confused. We both were.

It turned out that the lady at the post office refused to give Marga her letter! D: Because it had Teigan's name on it, so she demanded to see proof that Marga knew this 'Teigan' person. "But she's in Australia?!" Marga exclaimed, before deciding to call/video us on Skype in order for Teigan to present her I.D to the lady. She looked at us like we were scammers, but hey, Marga got her present.

We later had a goofy dance and cheer-fest about it.

The End. :wub:

That's the short of it, yeah xD

It was heartbreaking! D: Heartbreaking I tell ya! Kuya and the others got their presents before or a few days after Christmas! I got mine near February when I got a notice that I should pick it up at the post office!! And the post lady didnmt want to give it to me!! D:

Ai Edogawa said:
And the post lady didnmt want to give it to me!! D:
<i></i>
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="Black">Maybe she's a Harry Potter fan and wanted it for herself! :o
<i></i>​

:o SCANDAL!

Stefan Archer said:
Tree.png
I remember Grande! :cry:

I happen to love Grande's old banner because Sid from skins is the best! <3

I joined back in July 2007. I was on Facebook and ran across a post about this site from Alicia Barker and was curious so I clicked it. I had never rp'd before so my first threads were atrocious and first person. I started Lily in the second year of school and had so much fun from that point. I made so many friends that, even though we have all drifted away from the site for the most part, we still talk almost daily and see each other almost every summer. The sleepless nights up talking on Skype in massive groups of people from all over the world were amazing. The best though was meeting people face to face. And yes, there is a planned girls' road trip this summer. Watch out Mall of America!

I think the best memories I have on site are some of the epic role plays I was lucky enough to be part of. Lily and Blake breaking up, the Halloween ball blow out, Lily and Sumner connecting (all over the place), eloping in 7th year, losing a child during quidditch, finally becoming a real grown up. Lily has grown from a little 11 year old girl sent away by her family to a 31 year old wife and mother of a gaggle of children.

Happy Anniversary HNZ! Here's to the next 10!!

THAT IS NOT OKAY WHY YOU BRING IT UP.

Robin Lichester said:
Hey ... hey guys ... did you know ducks eat their babies?
They really do guys but only sometimes and you can't tell Donna (which means tell her as much as possible!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back