Hair Color | Dark brown
Hair Style | Shortish
Eye Color | Brown
Height | 6’6”
Weight | 180 lbs
Build | Athletic, fit but not too muscular

Family
Father | Sammael Lycan Stark (Deceased)
Brief Description | Former Death Eater, worked for the British and New Zealand Ministries of Magic

Mother | Morgase Eileen Prince (Deceased)
Brief Description | Former Death Eater

Sister | Sophia Larkana Stark (17)
Brief Description | Sixth Year at Hogwarts New Zealand

Uncle | Montague Tybalt Prince
Brief Description | Bookstore owner in Britain

Grandfather | Ishmael Theobold Stark (Deceased)
Brief Description | Former Death Eater, raised Shane from age 13

Great Uncle | Valcan Drage
Brief Description | Norwegian Minister of Magic, Death Eater

At Hogwarts (Scotland)
House | Gryffindor
Graduated | 2019
Your best subjects | Potions and Arithmancy
Your worst subjects | Astronomy and Herbology
Extracurricular activities | Quidditch (Keeper)
Favorite place at Hogwarts | The Pitch
Least favorite place at Hogwarts | No such thing

Personality
Patronus | Eagle
Boggart | Snake
Animagus | Eagle
What would be seen in the Mirror of Erised | Himself with wealth and fame
Memory used to create a Patronus | Getting drafted as a Professional Quidditch player

Wow. You got lost in the shuffle. :blink:

Does Shane have any distinguishing marks or features?
How did Sammael, Ishmael and Morgase die?
What was Shane's relationship with his parents like?
What was Shane's relationship with his uncle like?
Why is Shane's patronus a snake? Is it the same reason for his animagus?
Why is Shane's boggart a snake?
What is Shane's worst memory?
It seems ironic that Shane's best subject [Potions] and worst subject [Herbology] are so closely linked together. Is there any reasoning behind this?

That's it for now. I have about a thousand of these I'm going to try to reply to. :S

Lost in the shuffle, that's a good way to put it. ^_^

Does Shane have any distinguishing marks of features?
[ul][li]Shane has a scar on his right hand from a snake bite. His father refused to heal it, hoping it would serve as a reminder for Shane to behave.[/li][/ul]
How did Sammael, Ishmael, and Morgase die?
[ul][li]Sammael found Morgase at her brother Montague's house. He caught her by surprise with the Killing Curse. He set off into the house to find Erik Drage, intent on killing him as well. But Sammael encountered Montague, who was home. Having heard Sammael kill his sister Montague wasted no time in killing the man with the same curse.</LI>
[li]Ishmael, after hearing about the death of his son, sought out Valcan. The two were longtime rivals and loathed each other. Ishmael challenged Valcan to a duel, believing himself the better wizard. But Valcan had the superior skills, and killed Ishmael in the duel.
[li][All of that is in Shane's background, which I didn't post in here. I guess I should have.][/li][/ul]
What was Shane's relationship with his parents like?
[ul][li]Shane got along well with his mother. They often practiced potions together, along with Sophia. They were not particularly close when Shane lived at home, but he was young. The two were not in contact at all after Shane was disowned until he graduated. He contacted his mother who cautiously welcomed him back. She missed her son, but she was afraid to give Sammael another reason to seek her out.
<LI>[li]Shane looked up to his father, but did not really know how to show it. His father seemed more interested in his work than spending time with his son. So, seeking attention, Shane acted out. Sammael never figured out that his son was begging for his attention and lashed out at Shane, angry with his outbursts. So, Shane continued, glad just to get his father to notice him. When he walked in on his father receiving the Dark Mark Shane didn't know what to think. Scared and confused, he ran. Sammael, assuming Shane hated him rather than respected him, cast the boy out and removed all traces of him from Sophia's memory.[/li][/ul]
What was Shane's relationship with his uncle like?
[ul][li]I assume you mean Montague. The two did not have much contact while Shane was young. Sammael never much cared for Montague and tried to keep his children from seeing him. After he graduated Shane got back in touch with Montague, since his mother was living with him. They did not get particularly close, but Shane respected the man.[/li][/ul]
Why is Shane's patronus a snake? Is it the same reason for his animagus?
[ul][li]I assume you meant eagle. I know it might seem odd, since the eagle is the animal symbol for Ravenclaw house. But, eagles are a symbol of courage, spirit, and bravery, three qualities found in Gryffindors and in Shane. Eagles are associated with high aspirations, since they fly high and are regarded as magical and spiritual in many cultures. Shane has always shot high, no matter what. He plays professional Quidditch and quite likes the spotlight.[/li][/ul]
Why is Shane's boggart a snake?
[ul][li]Shane was a bit of a troublemaker as a kid. Once, after he knocked over one of his father's favorite paintings, breaking the frame and doing some damage to the actual painting, Sammael locked Shane up in blank room with nothing but a bunch of snakes. It was a particularly traumatizing experience for an eight year old Shane and he has had a fear of snakes ever since.[/li][/ul]
What is Shane's worst memory?
[ul][li]It's between the above and when Shane was run out and disowned from his family.[/li][/ul]
It seems ironic that Shane's best subject [Potions] and worst subject [Herbology] are so closely linked together. Is there any reasoning behind this?
[ul][li]Yes, there is. Shane got his affinity for potions from his mother, and it's something that he and Sophia did together. He is good at cutting things and putting them together, but living plants escape him. Shane is much better at dealing with dead things, often killing any plants he tries to take care of himself.[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back