Shaking things up a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Potter

Wand
16 inches Mahogony Pheonix Feather Core
Okay so I've been on this site for a little over two years now and I've realized there's only a handful of people that I've RP'd with...So I've decided to shake things up and RP with new people (OOC) that I've never RP'd with or have RP'd very little in the past so if your interested in RPing with someone new then please feel free to suggest an RP.

My Characters are as Follows:

Brian Getathorn XIX:
Brian is a Ravenclaw 6th Year, Prefect and Quidditch Captain for Ravenclaw house, funny enough I rarely RP with him any more it's kinda sad really... anyways Brian is kinda me in a way, he can be stubborn and easily to argue with and tends to be set on his ways however he does have a good heart and tends to be nice towards others... except perhaps Slytherins and Nargles.

James Potter:
James Potter yes, son of Harry James Potter is an ex Gryffindor who graduated with HNZ's first graduating class. He currently plays Chaser for the Chudley Cannons and tend to be a character that brings alot of the Canon onto HNZ (names family and places). James is currently involved in a mystery plot that you are more than welcome to be apart of. He is currently married to Kiera Potter (Kingsley)

Erica Matthews:
Another Ravenclaw Prefect, however she graduated about six years ago, Erica currently run's the Daily Prophet as Editor and Chief and is a very serious person. Oddly enough I've always considered Erica to be like an older female version of Brian since their very similar. Anyways, Erica is currently Single and is a great catch!

Ravyn Daniels:

Ravyn Graduated in the same year as Erica, Chloe, and Cynthia. She was a Gryffindor and was the Captain of the Quidditch Team she now plays Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies. Ravyn is a very calm woman due to having to take care of her younger sisters when she was younger, because of this however she is now more carefree and likes to have a good time. Ravyn at times can act like a mother but is terrified of the idea of having children. She is currently Single.

Chloe Mack:
Chloe is one of my personal favorites and is the third member of the Hogwart's Tripod, Chloe was a Hufflepuff and was the eccentric member of the group when they were at school. She was very good friends with both Hagrid and Grawp and was on her way to learning how to be a COMC Professor because she loves animals. However five years ago while coming home from work Chloe was attacked along with several others that year and was placed in a coma, After certain events unfolded on Bleak Street Chloe reawakened and now finds herself much darker in a world where she doesn't feel like she belongs. Chloe is destined to Marry Evan Southwick.

Cynthia Vandervoort:
The Pureblooded Gossip Queen of New Zealand, Cynthia Vandervoort was the enemy to the Tripod while growing up and now that she's an adult she has made herself pretty much everyone's enemy. Cynthia enjoys gossiping and if you have a secrete she is bound to find it out, even if you don't have a secrete she'll just make it up so that she can get her articles sold. Cynthia is always a fun person to RP with since she's pretty much that bit#$ everyone wants to slap. Cynthia is currently engaged.

Evan Southwick:
Evan graduated three years before the Tripod and is currently an Auror at the Ministry, Evan is a good guy who believe in fair play and justice. He enjoys helping people out and being part of the team. Evan was of course a Hufflepuff in school and was an important part in the reawakening of Chloe Mack they are destined to marry. I don't RP with this character much so let me know if you want too!

Lolita Silverback
Lolita Silverback is one of my new characters, she was a Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland and is very old. Perhaps the most interesting thing about her is that she is Luxen Silverback's Aunt and therefore you know she's got some evil in the veins (Though she's not as scary). Anyways if you have an Older Character that you want to take out of the closet feel free to hit up Lolita or Martha Silverback both are available.

So these are the characters that I would like to RP more...

I know you probably meant completely new people but characterwise I have Katheryn here. ^_^ She needs interaction so she could rp with Brian. They are the same year. Just a thought XD

You can always have Brian rp with Hilde. She is in Slytherin and is a bit of a snot, so they could very well argue and disagree and in general just be a pain in each other's sides. Seeing as they are both Seekers, that could be the source of their dislike for each other.

Heya Brian, I'd love to RP with you.

I have um... 6(?) characters

JR - second year puff - probably not a good match for any of yours

Beau - second year puff - loves quidditch but doesn't know much about it - really wants to play. He'd probably be in complete awe of James but has most chance of meeting Brian. He's a chatterbox. (Kait, I think Beau and Katheryn should RP, too, seeing as Beau knew Kiera and they're in the same house).

Emer - 40 years old, owner of Ollivander's. Has five kids.

Ksaafa - 13, one of Emer's kids. Lives in NZ, goes to muggle school, but is a wizard.

Salazar - 15, raised in a pureblood-only community in Wales.

Ekky - crazy old house elf for HNZ.

I don't know if any of them are a good match for yours, maybe not, but keep them in mind. :)

I'm in the process of making a half-giant student. * Hopes to get accepted* her names Madlyn Margera *hee hee the name* and I was wondering if Chloe could rp with her? Madlyn heard stories about dear old Hargrid and consider him a bit of a hero! So if I do get accepted I don't mind its up to you? Either way I like her cause she a puff :woot:

Now that I think about it...I've never really rped much with you. I'd love to have Cyndi rp with either James or Cynthia. I know she and James were never great friends or anything, but they both care loads about Kiera so they've got something in common, right? :p

And, I think an rp with Cynthia could be interesting too tho' no plot ideas are coming to me off the top of my head. I guess I'll give it more of a think if you're interested.

Let me know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back