Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
((If you wish to join this rp, please just pm and ask me. :D ))

Estrella was in a daze, despite the fact that on the outside she appeared cold and determined as to where she was going. Her harrowing and painful memories of Kale had begun to resurface once more, and she decided that once and for all, she would have to begin finding a solution to eliminating the hurt and anger that she possessed and welled up inside her to the point where she threatened to explode, quite literally.

She had been extremely intrigued by the way her father had executed his power; with such definite, precise control. She knew that it might be a long way off, but she wanted to be able to do this as soon as possible, no matter how much training she had to go through. Next to excelling in her schoolwork, this was the most important thing to her.

The students around her gave her enough breadth to continue through the hallway by herself, so that she wouldn't have to bump into any of them. Lately, she appeared quite fearsome; it was no surprise that none of the younger students had even attempted to approach her.

When she felt that she was quite alone, she pushed open the door of an empty classroom, slipping inside. She smirked as she noticed the surroundings; the desks were cold and dusty with unuse; trailing a finger along the surface of one, she grimaced as her fingertip collected a layer of gray, and she wiped it off on her robes. The room was not the Room of Requirement, but it would have to do- As of late, she hadn't been able to get into the room lately, although she was not sure why.

Letting the anger that had accumulated within her rise to the surface of her mind, she glared at the vacant teacher's desk, and anyone would have thought her crazy for trying to burn holes in inanimate objects.

Her father had said to start with anger- But why was nothing happening? She was uneasy to expel it, as her power usually ended up creating unnecessary messes that did not help her out in the long run.

Feeling immensely frustrated, she gripped the edge of the desk she was sitting on, irritated immensely that she had no idea where to start. Not anymore, anyways. She had experimented before, but this time, it felt as if a block had been implanted into her mind and prevented her from doing anything.

She relished in the opportunity to be alone, although alone was all she was these days. She made an effort to communicate to no one, besides the rare efforts she made for Bruin before class, a passive smile that usually turned into cold stone for her. In any case, she had not ever fathomed the impact that breaking away from Kale would have on her; but, of course, she had been foolish enough not to consider it.

She kicked her legs repetetively against the legs of the desk she was sitting on, unsure what she was going to do. She attempted everything; clearing her mind left her with nothing.

She did not feel the blow of intense rage that she had experienced in her dorm room and later at the Hog's Head, although there she did not affect anything with her power. Why wasn't it working?

Amy had been wandering the corridors as per usual and thought about going to sit in an empty classroom for a change. She was on the fifth corridor and turned into the first classroom she came across. As she strolled in she noticed an older girl sitting in there already. "Oh I'm so sorry about barging in" Amy said politely. The girl was obviously much older and Amy didn't want to be rude, plus the girl wouldn't probably have much time for Amy seeing as she was only a first year.

Estrella was abruptly torn out of her train of thought as a voice met her ears, something that she had not been expecting. Her expression cold, she replied, "Well, it's not my classroom, so you don't have to apologize." Her dark eyes narrowing at the girl, she inquired, "You're a first year, I take it? What house are you in?" She had not seen this girl around before, although that could probably be attributed to the fact that she was being extremely antisocial and indifferent to the happenings in the school lately.

Amy was slightly taken aback by how the girl had greeted her. She felt slightly intimidated by her, but didn't think that this girl would take kindly to weak people so she tried being slightly more confident when she answered. "Oh yes I am, I'm Amy Stone, from Gryffindor" she said, keeping her tone polite. She also got the impression that asking many questions would go down too well so she kept quiet until she got a reply.

"Oh," Estrella replied, not caring entirely too much as she scooted herself off of the desk she had been sitting on, wishing now that she was able to find the Room of Requirement again. Her father had stressed that she needed absolute quiet to start working on her power if she wished to achieve control, and empty classrooms, it seemed, were bound to be intruded.

"Well, I'm a Fourth Year Prefect," she replied passively, her badge gleaming on her chest, "What were you in here for, anyway?" She crossed her arms as she waited for a reply, her tone cold despite the fact that she was not being accusing.

Amy caught a glimpse of the girls Prefect badge as she stood up. She was much taller than Amy, and she once again found herself intimidated. "I was just looking for somewhere quiet to read" she said. She shifted her book in her arms slightly as she looked up at the girl. Her father had always taught her that it was polite to make eye contact with someone when talking to them.

Estrella crossed her arms as she stared down at the girl, knowing that she was intimidating her but reveling in the feeling of power that she had. "The library is always good for quiet reading, unless you've got a gaggle of first years in there," she replied with disdain, rolling her eyes. "And from what you can tell, empty classrooms aren't so private anymore."

She knew that she was sounding kind of snobby, but so what? She just didn't care much anymore, unless being polite was to her advantage. She was not going out of her way to be mean, although her attitude seemed quite like it.

Amy knew that the girl was trying to outsmart her but really didn't want her to know she was winning in the intimidation stakes. "I thought it might be nice for a change of scenary, seeing as I always go to the library to do my homework" she said, making sure that she kept her tone polite constantly. She wondered why the girl was being seemingly rude to her but continued to stand where she was.

"Touche," Estrella replied with a smirk, moving to the side so that she could leave quickly if need be, "Sure you weren't trying to pull any pranks?" she inquired, raising her eyebrow. Her dark eyes moved lazily to the window; she was unsure what she was going to do now. She couldn't practice in here, not anymore.

Amy smiled, she hoped the girl wouldn't think she was being rude. She just found it typical that it would be a first year that would be accused of pulling a prank. "No, I honestly wasn't" Amy said sincerely. She noticed as the girls eyes flicked towards the window. She knew she had interrupted her in doing something but was unsure as of what it was.

Estrella smirked, not inclined to believe the girl but letting it go with a sigh. "And your name was?" she inquired, glad that the girl at least was not being snotty. She did not give her own name; she wasn't going to be the first to give her name, she had known not to do that, and she waited for the girl to reply.

"My name's Amy, Amy Stone" she said with a smile, still maintaining the polite tone. She relaxed ever so slightly now that the girl seemed to be more relaxed herself. She doubted she had believed her over the pranking question, but that wasn't her problem if she didn't.

"Pleasure," Estrella drawled, although from her tone one could tell that she was not happy about it at all, instead rather bored and uninterested. Deciding to be cordial, she replied, "I'm Estrella Drage. Ravenclaw, fourth year prefect." She did not repeat this to be monotonous, instead to shine more light on her status in the school. It was both a warning and a somewhat friendly gesture, although Estrella being friendly these days was not commonplace.

"It's nice to meet your Estrella" Amy said smiling. She dared not be anything other than polite as she could tell that Estrella was still making it clear that Amy was far below int he social heirachy that dominated the school. Amy knew her place in this system and had no deliberate intention of disrutping it. She felt that the conversation was becoming awkward but felt that it would be best if she left the ball in Estrella's court.

Estrella looked around, wanting to get out of there, but deciding to at least be cordial and make some small talk she inquired, "So, how are you liking school?" She knew that as a first year, the school experience was so much different from the years to come.

Amy was surpised that Estrella had given her the time of day. "Oh, yeah I'm really enjoying school actually thankyou" she said, unable to contain the suprise out of her voice. "How about you?" she asked politely.

Miranda had been walking around, being bored when she noticed voices coming from what looked to be any empty classroom. Gently opening the door she said, "Hey Amy!!" Noticing that there was an older girl in the room also, she said "Hey"

"Hi," Estrella replied a bit uncomfortably, more than a little annoyed. Was anywhere in this school private? It seemed to be crawling with students younger than her.

"Hi Miranda!" Amy said smiling as her fellow Gryffindor first year entered the room. "Erm, Estrella this is Miranda, she's in Gryffindor as well" Amy said, trying to break the uncomfortable silence that had seemingly engulfed them.

"Hey." Miranda said nervously, The room was really quiet. "If I'm interuping anything I'll just go...." Miranda trailed off nervously.

"No, it is I who should be going," Estrella sighed, "Nice to meet you, Miranda. Amy." She nodded to each of them in turn, and her expression solemn and possessing the consistency of stone she exited the not so empty classroom swiftly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back