Seeing you again.

Lily didn't know what to do. She wanted to stay at Lilly's house. She had never done it before. She also didn't want anyone in the house to end up dead. "I'll have to think about it." She smiled at Lilly knowing how fake it looked but trying all the same. She knew what she had to say next. "There's also the issue of my boyfriends. I've already told you about Joe, there's also a guy you don't know called Logan and..." Lily hoped Lilly wouldn't react badly to what she was about to say. "...Caleb."

Yes, Lilly could tell that the smile was fake, but it ment the same to her as a real one would have.
"CALEB! Hang on a minuit, we can't be thinking on the same Caleb here can we? You don't mean Mintkin do you? the guy I thought you hated?!" That two timing plank! She gave out a little involentary giggle, although it was with a shocked face. "Well this is news!"

"I did hate him but I kind of broke down in front of him and he comforted me even though I had taken the p!ss out of him. Then he kissed me." Lily shrugged. "I like him now. He's amazing. Once you see past where he's a jerk, he's a really great guy. I don't know."

"Pfft!" Yeah, I realised that when he kissed me too, she thought to herself. "I'm shocked, truley. But I'm glad your happy though Lily." I only wonder what all these boys will think when they find out about each other though, she thought.

"I hope they don't but I'm not too worried if they find out about each other. It's just dad I'm worried about. I don't know what to do. I like them all loads so I could never dump any of them. Arr!!" Lily was getting so frustrated with her life. She wished people could just see how simple their lives were. She wished she had before all the stuff with her dad happened.

Lilly shuffled forward and gently hugged Lily, making sure that she avoided the cut on her stomach. "I think that boy are the least of your problems at the moment Lil." She giggled sympathetically.

"It feels like their causing most of my problems." She giggled. She liked getting a hug from a friend and areal friend not just another family member. "Thanks Lilly. I haven't told anyone about all my boyfriends. Not even Jerrod. He just thinks I'm going out with Joe." She couldn't believe how much of a get around she was being. She had gone from having no boyfriends to having three.

Lilly gave a sidways slanty smile, "Well I feel privalidged!" She said sarcastically trying to make light of an unlightable situation! "I shall Have to meet this Joe person and this Logan person too, I can't have my best friend going out with just about anyone now can I?" She was still acting sarcy and put her hands on her hips like a bossy primary school teacher!

Lily laughed. "Ow. That hurt." She smiled instead. "I haven't seen Joe in a while. I don't know why. I don't know whether you'll like Logan or not though. He doesn't care what house he gets put in but he doesn't want to be in Slytherin." Lily found it odd that she had been attracted to someone so different to her but she liked it. "I so don't want to go home." Lily rubbed her eyes. She could feel how heavy her eyelids were as she hadn't slept much recently.

Lilly thought about what Lily had said about the boys, "Well, I guess difference isn't always a bad thing" and then I responce to her saying she didn't want to go home, she said "Well, stay here then. You said your dad kics up a fuss when people move in with their boyfriends, or girlfiends didn't you? Well I am just your friend." She smiled at Lily, a little seriously, but friendily.

Lily smiled and srugged. "I suppose. I'll have to go back and get all my things though. I don't want to have to face him. Especially when I'm telling him that I'm not staying there." Lily had never been scared of anything in her life but her dad petrified her beyond belief. "I just don't know what will happen.["/color]

"Ok, why don't you o back when you think he might be out? Or maybe you could just say that your only coming to mine for a sleepover or something? You know, say it'll only be short? Or would you like me and the boys to come with you?"

"Don't come with me He'll only hurt you. We've been trying to keep everyone away from the house. Even ourselves. Steve took Caley in because she wanted to meet everyone and she ended up scared to death. It's not like she's a wimp either. I'l work it out one way or another." Lily stood up ready to go and confront her dad.

This guy is crazy, she thought to herself again. "Ok then, you wanna go now? Or I could make us some lunch first?"

"No, I'll go now. Get it over and done with. I shouldn't be too long." She walked out the front door. "I'll see you in a bit." Lily walked down the path in the direction of her house.

An hour and a half later
Lily arrived at the door with a bruise down the left side of her face. She knocked on the door and waited, with a bag slung over her shoulder.

Lilly had been waiting anxiously for Lily to come back. When she heard the knock at the door, she hurried to open it. Lily! What happened to you!? Jeez, come in, we can go up to my room so that we don't have to clear the boys out again." She led Lily up bother sets of stairs in to her bedroom on the top floor. "I've set up the spare matress thingy there for you, I hope its ok for you." She sat down on her own bed and asked "So, I take that was your dad? The bruise on your face I mean."

"Yeah, that's fine." Lily put her bag on the floor and sat next to Lilly. "Yeah, he was saing tat I should be home helpin to look after mum and Ana and Odie. Nobody's told him about Cloe being pregnant for obvious reasons and Candy reabsorbed. I'm so glad to be out of there." She smiled and hugged Lilly. "Thanks for letting me stay here."

"I just want him back the way he used to be. He's always been a death eater for like, as long as I can remember but mum always said he was too kind to be a death eater. He as too loving and caring. Now it's all changed. It's like he doesn't know who we are any more. We're just strangers to him." Lily shook her head and lay back on the bed so she was looking at the ceiling.

Lilly didn't know what to do, she wanted to chear Lily up... maybe the boys could help to chear her up, they're enough of idiots. "Do you wanna go out somewhere, with Dean and Cameron?"

can't thinnk of anything else, getting brain ache! lol.

"Cool... KJ! DRIZ! COME HERE!" She shouted into the nieboughing room. "Sorry, that was a bit too loud lol."

Cameron had been reading in his room, and when he heard Lilly shouting he looked round the door to her room. "Hey, what do you want?" then noticing Lily, "Oh, hia Lily, I didn't know you were still here. You ok? you don't look too good. Omg, that sounded all wrong, I ment... you don't look very well.. uhmm, sorry."

Lily smiled when she saw KJ. She was going to try and find a way to tell the difference between them. "Yeah. I'm fine. Really." She laughed sligtly at his attept at saying that she looked like cr@p. "Just rough at the moment."

Cameron smiled back et her, "gooood" he said still lingering in the hall way, "So... what you after LillyLou?" He grinned at her with a cheechy little face that made him look a bit like a duck on caffeen, knowing that Lilly hated being called LillyLou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back