Seeing you again.

Angelica Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Lily walked along the lane slowly. She couldn't wait to see Lilly again but knew that she'd have to explain the fresh cut on her stomach and the bruises she had everywhere. That would then lead to her needing to explain her boy problems. She sighed as she walked up to the front door and knocked, waiting for her best friend to answer.

Lilly had woken up early this morning, 9 o'clock (which IS early for Lilly) partially because of Dean and Cameron's persistant snoring, and the fact that she had been looking forward to seeing Lily since they arranged to meet up.
When she heard the knock at the door, she hurried to answer it, tripping over various boxes and shoes on the way. She flung the door open, "Lily! Its so good to see you again!" she grinned flinging her arms around her to hug her. "Did you find your way here ok? how have you been?"

Lily took a step back as Lilly flung herself at her. "Ok. That hurts." Lily laughed. She was happy to see Lilly but hugging was painful. "Yeah. Getting here was fine. I'm good at following directions." She smiled as she walked in. "I have so much we need to talk about. I don't know what to do. My life is seriously hell at the moment and I don't know who else to talk to." She looked at Lilly with pleading eyes, hoping Lilly would know what to do but knowing she probably wouldn't.

Lilly could see that something really was troubling Lily by the look in her eyes. "did it really hurt that much? I'm sorry, I didn't think I was that rough!" She gave a puzzled look, "Well come on in then, I'm sorry about the mess, KJ and Driz being part of that mess!" She scouled at them as she walked into the lounge.

Dean and Cameron had been fighting for most fo the morning, and the arival of a stranger was not going to change this. He noticed Lilly's scoul and gave a cheeky little grin as he continued to fight with his brother.

"It's alright." Lily shrugged. "Me and my brother create all the mess at our house. It's more fun that way." She smiled. She was suddenly feeling much better. Just by being here she was comforted. "I take it you're Dean and Cameron. Which is which I don't know."

"That ones Cameron and the other idiot is Dean" Lilly said, only guessing at which one was which. "And anyway, clear off you two, we need space for girly time!" she said putting her hands on her hips and leaning back against the door.

"HA! WRONG! I'm not Dean you plonk he is! And if you want 'girly time' then Dean would be happy to join in!" He grinned at Lilly and then at Dean, knowing that he WOULD get hit for this.

Dean called "HA! WRONG!" at the same time as Cameron, which bugged him, he didn't like saying the same thing as his brother at the same time. And when KJ said that Dean would join in with the girls he lept on him, the both of them landing on the sofa, various rubbish going flying in all directions, "ARGH!"

Lily smiled. "It's starting to look more and more like my home." She smiled again before silently adding Or how it used to be anyway. There's always someone fighting in my house. It's usually because either me and Jerry or Steve and Nick and played a prank on someone."

Lilly smiled and giggled slightly at what Lily had said, "Will you two please at least try to act like humans? PLEASE! Even if its just pretend! as suppost to the apes you really are!" she walked over to the sofa and pushed the squabling pair on to the floor. "Now, like I said, clear off!"

Dean laughed at Lilly's efforts to try to get rid of him and KJ. He lifted his head off of the floor and looked at the girl in the door way, "You see what I have to put up with? Its a struggle to survive in this house!" He laughed again, this time sarcasticly. He pulled himslf to his feet and reached across to KJ, dragging him up with him. "Come on KJ, I can see where we're nnot wanted!" He let out a fake girly sounding cry and flung imself onto Cameron, still fake crying.

Lily laughed at the boys and went and sat down next to Lilly on the sofa. "I'd happily switch with you two. Then you'd see how easy you have it." She turned away from the boys and looked at Lilly. "I am so glad to be away from home. It is hell."

"Oooo, serious talk! We really had better go then eh Driz. Oi! DRIZ! GET OFF OF ME NOW! AND PREFERABLY BEFORE I HIT YOU... AGAIN!" He grabbed hold of the back of Dean's top and dragged him up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Few, got rid of them, at last! Soo, what do you mean its like hell at home?" She was really conserned about Lily, When she had been round to Lily's house a few months ago she seemed so happy, it was almost like she was talking to a different person, "Come on Lilz, you can tell me anything, I'm here." She gave a comforting smile.

Lily shrugged. "A few months ago, dad blew. We don't know what triggered it but he now finds any reason possible why we need to be beat up." She lifted up her top to show the cut and a few bruises. "He did that in one of his rages." She put her top down again. "Jasper can't get out of bed because he's been beat up so badly, Steve's staying with his girlfriend an we don't know whether any of the babies are going to survive the stress that's running through our house. It's just horrible." She put her head in her hands. "Jerrod's been taking bashings because he's been trying to keep dad away from me."

Lilly sat quite and listened to Lily untill she had finished telling her what had happened. She felt her face drop, and a black cloud desend. She knew that Lily meant what she was saying when she said that she was going through Hell, bbut what Lilly didn't realise before was just how bad Hell was! "Jeez Lily! OMG!" She didn't know what to say and just sat their shaking her head. "OMG" She repeated, "How long has this been going on for?! Why... hua..." She covered her hand with her mouth to stop her jaw shaking. She felt a burning strike of anger surge through her body from her head.

Lily shook her head. "About three months I think. He seems to be hating us the minute we get in relationships because of the family seperating when people get married. It means I'm so f**cked." Lily had managed to keep her relationships under her belt. She dreaded to think what would happen when her dad found out. Steve had been thrown down stairs a strangled because he had one girlfriend. Now Lilz had three boyfriends.

"Lily... OMG, Lily." Her head was surging with images of what she imagined Lily's dad had done. "Relationships? His main consern shouldn't be with you all leaving to live with you partners and being happy, but you leaving because hes driven you out by abusing you! Thats exacly what this is Lily, its abuse!" She had a ransid taste at the back of her throat, She took hold of Lily's hand, "Oh Lily! How come you never told me sooner?"

"I couldn't." She could feel her hand shaking as Lilly took it. "I didn't want to tell anyone but now I have no choice." She shook her head again. "I'm scared of what dad's going to do to me. He's been hurting the people in my family because they've had girlfriends or boyfriends. I have three. I just hope he never finds out. If he comes at me then Jerrod's going to try and stop him and end up looking worse than he already does. I don't want to be the reason he ends up in hospital." Lily was struggling to hold back the tears that were trying to burst out of her.

"Lily you've got to get out of that house! you've got to get away from that man! Maybe some time away would give him time to think, you know, cool off time. Lily come stay here, it doesn't have to be perminant and I'm not saying its the most stable house in the world, but you and Jerry aren't safe! I mean, look at what hes done to you for crying out loud!" Lilly could feel Lily's hand shaking in hers, she held it with both hands and looked directly into Lily's eyes.

"I don't know." Lily looked at her hand. "Steve went to Caley's house and dad somehow found out where she lived. He went searching for the house and ended up beating up Steve and his girlfriend's big sister. I don't want anyone here to get hurt just because I'm here." Lily hadn't spoken to Steve since the inident at Caley's house but she'd talked to Nick and he had told her everything that had happened.

"Lily, your my best friend! And besides, my mom or dad could easily deal with him if he came here! I'm not suppost to tell anyone this, but my dad was in prison for most of my life for killing this guy who tried to rape my mom, and belive me, mom isn't a 'fairy princess' to say the least. AND, I'm usually always here and so are the terrible twosum, so its not like you'll ever be on your own. We can look after you, I promise Lily, you'll be safe here. And Jerry aswell if he want to come." Lilly ment every word she was saying to Lily, and she felt very protective of all of her friends, especially her best friend.

"I'm not meant to tell anyone this either but my dad's a death eater. He wouldn't think twice about killing anyone in this house. Steve's only staying at Caley's because she doesn't want him to go home. Nick's been taking the stick for it because dad keeps trying to get information about where he is. I'm sure he already knows though." Lily squeezed Lilly's hand to try and stop it from shaking.

"A death eater?!" Oh my Gosh, this is crazy she thought "Well the offer is still there Lily, the offer is always their Lily." She was horrified thatt someone could even contemplate doing such horiffic things to their own children, she didn't understand how atall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back