Seeing you again.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?! argh!" She scouled at him, "We were thinking of doing something fun, any prefferances on where we should go?" The a sudden realisation hit her, KJ is an idiot! "Right, ok, forget I ever asked, Lily where do you want to go? If we go where he wants to we'll probably end up either on the back of some smelly horse, or stuch up a tree somewhere in the middle of no where!" She spoke sarcastically and pulled a face to match.

Lily laughed when she listened to Lilly explaining Cameron's idea of fun. "I've never ridden a horse in my life but I climb trees with Jerry all the time." Lily grinned. She always went up trees because they felt safe. She was able to hide in one for hours on end without anyone knowing. She shrugged and smiled at Lilly and Cameron. "I really don't mind what we do. I'm up for anything." Lily was just glad to be away from her dad. She would do anything to be away from him.

Dean had been absorbed in his new book all morning, and had been so engrosed in it he hadn't heard Lilly calling before, but realising he was now left on his own in the room, he went looking for KJ. Over hearing part of the convosation he stuck his head round the door and looked over KJ's sholder at the girls. "We could go sledging?", well it hadn't been snowing that morning, but there was a brilliantly muddy field half way up the hill!

He wasn't expecting this sudden accurence, and jumped when Dean appeared... so he hit him! (obviously ^_^ ). But then realising that he was actually talking sence, he got quite exited and blurted "Oh my gosh! We actually HAVE TO! Come on Lilly!" giving pleading eyes as he said it.

Lilly rolled her eyes "What is your fascination with mud all about? Its un-natural!" She pulled a confused face at them then turned to Lily, "What do you think? maybe it'll be a good thing, they might get stuck in the mud and never be able to bother us again!" She giggled and grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back