Seeing you again brings tears to me eyes

Alana Torelli

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Alana walked around the streets of the United Kingdom. She wasn't exactly sure why she was here but she was. She found what looked like an ice-cream parlour and ran over to it to buy an ice-cream. She smiled at her double vanilla and walked back outside and sat on a bench. She would be quite happy to just sit here and eat her ice-cream now.

She smiled as she looked around at the different people running around. She was wearing a cute blue and black dress with blue heels. She also had a white headband in her hair. What could she do, she was a girly girl.

Kyouhei was informed that someone was selling a poison in the United Kingdom. He wasn't sure if the information was right or not, he decided to give it a try. He wanted Sunako to upgrade the poison by mixing it with something. Kyouhei wasn't good at these kind of things, and he wouldn't care about these cr@p. He took his wand as he placed it in his pocket and began walking.

On his way to the hidden shop, he saw a girl who seemed familiar to him. But he couldn't remember her name, he never remember people's name since he never care about them. He was the opposite of Ranmaru, Ranmaru had always remember everything about other people, he wont be able to live without flirting with a girl just for a day. Kyouhei walk toward the north where the girl was standing and `accidentally` bumped her, knocking her to the ground. "Oops" He said flatly not caring if she was hurt or not.

Alana was looking around when suddenly she was knocked to the ground. She was about to say something, but when she looked up she recognised him to be none other then the love of her life Kyouhei Watanuki. She stood up and smiled. "Kyouhei, 'ow are you, are you well?" She asked as she dusted herself off. She hoped that he would actually remember her this time. But she didn't keep her hopes up. She didn't mind being knocked over by him every now and again.

Kyouhei rolled his eyes as he saw the girl pathetically asked about his condition. Of course he was well, he didn't bother to answer the girl, it was called wasting energy. He couldn't even remember her name. "Who are you?" He asked coldly not helping her up. Kyouhei prefer being with Sunako more than this girl, Sunako was a good slave and sister.

Alana was sad that he didn't remember her name, but she knew that if she was persistant then she would eventually get through to him. "I'm Alana, remember, Alana Torelli" She urged as she looked at him. He had beautiful eyes. She always thought he did. She smiled. "Do you want something, I can buy you something if you want?" She wanted this conversation to last longer then their previous ones. She was sure that she would be the one to change him.

Kyouhei was slightly annoyed as the girl started to talk more. He hated those who talk too much, it made his head ache. He didn't care if her name was Alana or Suzuka or something else but what he did care was to make the girl suffer. "Yeah you could buy me something" He sneered. "Buy socks and stuff it into your mouth" He looked at her in a disgust. He then lean to her ear, pulling her hair and hissed "Don't try to calm me. You will NEVER be able to" He let it go. He didn't care if the girl was going to cry or not, it wasn't his problem.

((Awe, poor Alana.... *sobs*))

Alana shreiked as Kyouhei grabbed her hair hard and pulled. She felt some of her hair torn out of her head. She didn't cry though. It wasn't the first time he had done that, and she doubted it to be the last. She smiled again. "Ok, I won't buy you something then" She said as she tried to clean the dirt now on her dress. Theres was a difficult relationship. She loved him with all her heart, and he barely knew she existed. Such was how she lived. She looked back at him, waiting for him to give her another order, as he always did.

(OOC: sooryy xD )

Kyouhei was slightly frustrated as he saw the girl smiled. Every girls would run right after he pulled their hair or pushed them. He wasn't planning to spend more time with this girl, it was called wasting time. He'd rather watch Yuki dance like a lunatic more than talking to this girl. "Who do you think you are?" He said flatly looking at her angrily. He wasn't planning on killing someone tonight especially not in the UK but it depend on the girl if she annoyed him then he might have to do it. "Get lost" He ordered her with a famous monotone of his.

Alana nodded as he ordered her to get lost. It would seem that things didn't change. This was usually how they ended up, with her walking away, and him laughing at her. Though sometimes he wouldn't laugh and would just turn the other way. She sighed but stopped short as she was about to walk away. "Kyouhei?" She quickly ran up to him, kissed him on the cheek and ran back down the street and around the corner. She wasn't sure how he was going to react to that one, but she hoped he wouldn't track her down and kill her.

(OOC: my gawd what should he do!!? lol)

Kyouhei smirk as the girl turned her self and walked away but what surprise him was that the girl kissed him. No one would dare to do that except this girl, he wasn't sure if he was happy or mad but he wasn't going to let her know that he was mad. He stood there looking at the girl emotionless "How dare you!?" He spatted showing his anger. If he could use magic, he would probably cast spells at her.

((that was good))

Alana smirked as she watched his reaction in her mirror. Atleast she had gotten something from him that no other girl would ever get. Even if it hadn't been real for him. It was real for her. She looked again and was shocked at what she saw. She was sure she had seen a hint of happiness in his eyes when she had kissed him, but she couldn't be entirely sure.

Kyouhei walk toward the girl in anger, he couldn't understand why she would kiss him. It was something disgusting for him even Yuki never do that. He bumped the girl roughly and slam her to the wall, pinning her by the wrist as he looked at her with his eyes burning in anger. "How dare you!?" He tighten the grip not caring if it would hurt her or not. It wasn't his business if hr broke her bone or even kill her.

Alana gasped as Kyouhei grab her and pin her top the wall. The people here were useless, they just looked and kept on walking. They didn't seem to care that she was being pinned here like this. Though she didn't much care either. There was nothing he could do to her any-more that could hurt her, whether it be physically, emotionally or spiritually. He had done it all. He'd even broken her bone one time. It was the first time they'd met and he'd purposefully trodden on her foot to break it. She looked at him, she bored into his eyes and spoke calmly. "How dare I?" She asked rather slowly. "I dared, because I can and there is nothing you can do about it short of killing me, and you won't do that Kyouhei, your too nice for that" She smiled. She wasn't scared of him, she loved him.

What the girl said was true, Kyouhei had never had the heart to kill this girl. She was too innocent, Kyouhei prefer to kill someone like his sister or at least a brat. "Don't be a fool girl" He release the grip on her wrist and hold the girl by the neck he was going to choke her but it all depend on the girl if she annoyed him then he would. "You don't know who I am" He lean to her and hissed, he would kill her if he wanted.

Alana smiled and looked at Kyouhei. He had released his hold on her wrist but she kept her arm where it had been. She really didn't feel like moving it. She could feel his hand on her throat. Infact she was very aware of it being there. It was definately going to leave a bruise and they both knew it. She looked him in his eyes. Thats all she did, just looked in his eyes. He had amazing dark eyes. Thats what she fell in love with. Her water blue eyes just bored there way into him, into his soul. She didn't speak, she didn't say a word, she just looked deep into him.

Kyouhei started being frustrated at the girl, she kept quiet for the whole time. He wanted her to speak and wanted her to keep quiet at the same time. He looked at her as his grip started to loosen up. He hadn't had the heart to kill the girl, she was too innocent like a baby. Kyouhei would never kill someone like her, but he wasn't proud of her as well. Kyouhei had always been proud of his sister who could defend her self by spatting on other people but this girl was too quiet and awkward. He let her go as he step back looking to the other side. "Go before I kill you" He said calmly as he watch the plain blue sky.

Alana sighed in relief nodded and got the hell out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back