OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The night air was crisp and refreshing to the woman who appeared at the edge of the lawn with a slight cracking sound as she apparated in. She turned and waited for the arrival of her companion.

Nicolas apparated onto the grounds a few seconds after Cecily, her parcels from shopping in hand. He had enjoyed his afternoon out of the castle and was sad that it seemed to have ended so quickly. He took a few paces, drawing nearer to where Cecily stood and smiled. "That was fun."

Her smile was visible by the moonlight. "It certainly was," she said with a contented sigh. "Thank you for the lovely day."

"No, thank you for inviting me." Nicolas corrected with a slight grin. "I hope those last ten pages don't turn out too poorly for you." he continued with a smile, referring to the journal.

"I as well," she murmured, a slight forboding feeling overwhelming her for a split second. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and off of her face. The feeling retreated, leaving her a bit confused. "Do you patrol tonight?"

"No, I took the evening off." Nicolas stated, glancing absently toward the forest wondering who would be covering for him this evening. "I figure I might read a book before going to bed early." He said with a slight smile.

"I might do the same thing, after finishing the journal," she smiled. She was about to say more when she heard a hoot from above them. "What on earth?" she murmured, before an owl landed in front of her and stuck out its leg, where a thick, bulging envelope was tied to it. She bent down and untied it. It flew away hurriedly. She looked up at Nicolas with a puzzled look as she ripped it open.

"Another anonymous one?" Nicolas inquired, hoping this would not become a trend. "Maybe this will provide a few more answers than the journal." He suggested in an optimistic tone, though he was afraid it'd be just like journal and only end up troubling Cecily more. "Should I go back up to the castle then, see you in the morning?"

"Oh yes, at breakfast," she said, opening the letter. Something fell out and rolled by her feet. She dropped down to pick it up and once her fingers closed on it she vanished.

Nicolas nodded as Cecily seemed to dismiss him and placed her parcels beside her before turning to leave. He took a few paces toward the castle before turning in the hopes of stealing one last glance at Cecily before he went to bed. After turning he couldn't see her at all, he surveyed the lawn in a moment, worry flooding over him and he could still not see her. The parcels seemed to still be there however and so he drew his wand ran toward where they had been. There was nothing, nothing at all to tell him what might have happened to quite possibly the only person left on the planet he cared for. Nothing to indicate where she was now, or if she was alright. "Must have been a portkey, dammit." Nicolas muttered under his breath, glancing across the tree line of the forest for any hint of life. Nothing.

Nicolas ran toward the castle as quickly as he could, bursting the front doors open with a flick of his wand and slamming them shut immediately after entering the entrance hall with another flick. He ran to his office and gathered a few things he figured he might need, he was going to England and would have to be prepared for whatever that meant. He flicked his wand toward a quill which started to write on a parchment as he dictated.

"Alicia,

I will be gone until further notice, I apologize for the inconvenience, however it would appear Cecily is missing. I understand if I don't have a place here when I return.

Signed,

Nicolas King."

The quill dropped lifeless after he finished the dictation so he sealed the parchment with his family crest and gave it to Nike to deliver. He then grabbed a handful of Floo powder and tossed it into the fireplace. 'They best not have disconnected from the floo network.' he thought to himself, entering the emerald flames. He was now unsure what to call Cecily's parents' house, so he hoped for the best as he clearly stated, "Cecily Rambolt's Home." and he disappeared into the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back