OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara went up to owlery to use any of owls to send uncle Jacks a letter about her wellbeing and a letter for Rebeca with some sketches of how she imagined Bekas wedding dress. She was extremely excited about a holiday, because her uncle was going to finally get married. "Vivi?" she noticed already known girl. "Vivienne Hoshino? In New Zealand? Are my eyes lying to me? What brought you here?" Kiara cheerfully smiled and spoke in French to a previous classmate. Hoping that she will remember her too, so Kia simply opened her arms for a hug.

Vivi had been bombarded with letters from home, which was surprising to her as she had two entire other siblings that were both perfectly capable of updating their mother of Hogwarts happenings. She was more than happy to step up and be in charge of the letter sending, though if it meant she could control the narrative her mother heard. She turned as she heard her name and her eyes widened in surprise as she saw a face she recognised. Vivi had few close friends at Beauxbatons and hadn't gotten the chance to know Kiara very well, but she was glad to see someone she knew at her new school. "Kiara Wood?" Vivi gasped, and happily stepped forward to envelope the familiar girl in a hug. "My goodness, darling, how have you been?" she beamed. "I moved to be with my family, but what about you?"

At Beaux Kiara usually hang out with the same people daily, so Vivienne was more unknown persin for her, they knew basics and name, but not any secrets or anything. That didn't change the fact that she was happy to see Vivi, it was totally perfect for her, yet she giggled as she was called only by moms last name. It was a common thing, but it still sounded pretty weird for her. "One and only," she wrapped arms around Vivi and hugged her tightly. "Gosh, I forgot how badly I missed you all. Oh, right, you had several siblings. How are they? Have they settled in good? And you yourself? How do you like here?" she started to ask when she was given a chance. "I am good, it's my second year here and I swear, I still can't get over the fact that I am literally on the other side of Earth, it's SO weird! Yet, school is cool, kinda worried bout OWLs, but that's not anything surprising. Oh right, yeah, I moved because my uncle adopted me and since he lives here, and is getting married reaaaaally soon, so I had to move in with him." she babbled, trying to not show how uncomfortable for her was the last question, so she didn't go into any details. It wasn't a secret at school that Kiara was really close with her parents so no abandoning would happen, so if any questions comes up, Kia was ready to answer to them. She wouldn't be happy, but she would answer anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back