Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
''Is there Hildegrade De Valerine?'' Bella know she was gryffindor third year girl and she hoped that she won't be to shy when she see here. ''I have rose.'' Elizabella blushed here.

Hilda was about to have lunch when a blonde girl who looked like a 1st or 2nd years approached her table while calling her ."It's me" she said, realizing that she had her mouth full"Oh sorry I really have no manners" She looked at the girl's hands which were full of roses "A rose for me ?! " Hilda sat down on the other side of the bench, finding herself in front of her.

"That's okey! I felt to preaty nervos doing the roses. Here you go!" Bella gave her the rose with note.

Hildie,

I missed spending time with you!

Love,
Anna

"Oh don't worry you're doing great" she said to reassure the girl before taking the rose she was handing her. When she read the note she had a moment of nostalgia, it is true that she and Anna did not spend much time together this semester and she had to remedy that. She stood up from the bench "Thanks for the distribution but I have to go, a friendship to resolder urgently" she said while laughing and putting her things in her bag.

Last edited:
She blushed when the third year girl gave her compliemnt. It was a big relif when she say the words that she was doing fine. "Sure. I need go to. Happy Valentin's day!" She smiled and go find the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back