OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree had noticed some posters in the school advertising a study group. He thought it was a rather interesting idea, a way for a lot of people in the same year to get to know each other and a way to improve grades. Daintrees grades were passes, he got by but he never really aimed all that high. However, that seemed like the perfect excuse for him to do his own study group, to borrow the idea and advertise it to his own year group. There was a little less importance for him or those in his year group to study, but it seemed like a good idea. So, next to every poster for the study group for the older students that he had seen Daintree had put up one of his own. There were some key differences, this was in the abandoned classroom, and he had gotten the elves to provide some drinks. He had told people a time, and it was soon coming, he had a few school books for their subjects in the room, but Daintree had to assume that people would bring their own. He knew that studying wasn’t everyones idea of fun, and it certainly wasn’t his, but he knew it would be a good way to meet people. A good way to get to know some people and maybe make himself more known to those in his year group. He was sat at the table he’d set up and had some books out in front of him, but he wasn’t looking at them, he was just looking towards the door vaguely, hoping people would start arriving.

The second year study group wasn't really something Aisa was all that interested in. She could study perfectly well on her own, as she had proven so far with the exams from the first semester and last year. But Sully had talked her into going, and she figured it wouldn't be so bad if she knew at least one person there. But as she arrived in the abandoned classroom, she realized she was the first one there aside from the kid hosting it. Ugh. She hadn't anticipated being alone with a guy she barely knew. Annoyed with Sully for not being here yet, Aisa took a seat in the room. "...Hi." She said to Daintree as she put her bag down.

Daintree couldn’t help but be relieved when someone finally showed up. It would be more embarrassing if no one showed. No one would ask about it, but he would know that no one had showed up for it and that would stick with him. He watched her, Aisa, or something as she took a seat and put her bag down. Would it be worse if only one person showed up to this. ”Hey,” he replied with a little smile, hoping that it seemed friendly and encouraging. ”I’m hoping a few others will show up, but we could just get started on stuff and then let others join?” he said with a little shrug. He didn’t particularly want to study but this was a study group so he figured that he would need to. Or at least pretend to study for a bit.

Sully wasn't really a fan of studying. A lot of magic stuff seemed to be coming pretty easily to him, and the stuff that wasn't was dumb anyway, so it was no real loss if he was doing badly in those subjects. But he liked hanging out with Daintree, so Sully figured he'd go to the study group, even if he was just going to mess around the whole time. He'd also managed to convince Aisa to come, which was great. She weirdly hadn't seemed very keen at first, which Sully didn't get since she was usually all about boring stuff like doing homework, but Sully could be very insistent when he wanted to be.

He'd been on his way to meet up with Aisa and hit up the classroom Daintree was supposed to be in when Sully remembered something about snacks, making a detour to run back to his dorm and grab some of his snack stash. It was mostly gonna be for him, but he could probably share a few things with the others. He'd gotten caught up talking to some of his roommates though, and by the time he was finally reaching the abandoned classroom, it'd been a lot longer than Sully'd intended. "Hey guys," Sully called, pushing into the room and dropping his bag, books, and snacks on the table in a heap. "Hope you weren't waiting for me before you started on the boring stuff." He said happily, pulling a chair over with a nosy screech and sitting down.

Even though Tres was nearing the end of her second year, most of her friends weren’t in same group, year, nor house, which made things quite hard for the Slytherin, especially when it came to keeping up in lessons. She’d heard about the fourth years study group, but after seeing a notice for one for the second years she had to do a double take. Had they moved things around? She swore to attend, even if she ended up using it more of a social meeting than one for actually studying. Entering the room she spotted that she wasn’t the first person there, and peered round at the other students. “Hi,” she gave a small wave, taking a seat next to one of the Gryffindors. “Oh, you brought snacks?” Her little brown eyes lit up at the prospect of studying while munching, and suddenly that made this a whole lot better.

Amy had seen the posters for the second year study group and thought it sounded like a fun idea. She had gotten all of her books and notes, and made her way to the classroom where everyone was meeting. When she went inside, she was super happy to see that she knew everyone that was there so far."Hey guys!" she took a seat with the others, and pulled out some books."Have we started anything yet?"

Organizing his pile of stuff a bit, Sully glanced over his shoulder when Tres and Amy arrived not too long after he'd sat down. Sully didn't know Tres very well, just that her name was kinda weird and she was in Slytherin, and he slowly slid his snack stash under the table as she approached. "Nope, no snacks, sorry," He said with a sympathetic shake of his head, stealthily trying to shove the box of Shapes into Aisa's lap and out of sight. Amy however, he was thrilled to see, scooting his chair over to make some room in the spot by him and holding his hand up for a high-five. "Amy, you don't need to study, Hufflepuff's got enough housepoints already, aye. You can just chill."

Amy gave Sully a high-five laughed a his comment."I don't think I've helped contribute to any of those points. And besides, Mum's always saying to me to join a study group, so I thought I'd come along." She hadn't been working as hard on her studies as she should've been, so figured a study group would force her to get back to her old standard.

Adorah wasn't too worried about her classes for this semester, but she figured that it wouldn't hurt to join a study group to improve her potential exam results. She had seen signs for a second year study group, and while she wasn't really friends with any students in her year, she felt like this might be the opportunity to get to know the other kids and maybe even make a few friends. She pushed open the door to the classrom with books and tow and noticed quite a few students already gathered, but no one looked like they were studying. She placed her bag down on a table cleared her throat. "Is... is this a study group?" This wasn't how she normally studied, but maybe she was a little out of her comfort zone.

This is super late sorry I got busy, but still wanted to reply to this.
Aisa nodded at Daintree's words. "Whatever is fine with me." She said non commitally. "I'm here to study." She added, not really wanting to be too social about it. She was glad when Sully finally came in, and gave him a small frown to show how annoyed she was that she had been here first on her own. Then more people appeared, and Aisa quietly opened her book while others started talking. She looked up when a Ravenclaw girl spoke up. "Yes." She simply said in response to her question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back