Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby walked slowly down the dark alley. She was looking for that bookstore she and her friends had come across a few days ago. Last time she was there, Death Eaters had been guarding the door. She wanted to check if they were still there, waiting for them to come out of the shop, or whether they would have given up trying.

She found the shop a little way ahead of her. If the Death Eaters were still there, she was powerless, as she hadnt bought a wand yet. Lurking in the shadows opposite the bookstore, Libby peered round.

There no longer were a crowd of them, but there was just one, keeping guard. Libby took the book of banishing Death Eaters out her back, and in doing so, Dyllan jumped out aswell. "Dyllan! Get back here!" She whispered. She had to be quiet or the Death Eater might hear her, and chase her again.

Larissa had been curious too as to whether or not the Death Eaters were still around.
Larissa hadn't bothered to take her wand out as she thought they were gone.
When she saw Libby up ahead she froze to the spot.

Libby had a plan, but she couldnt do it wandless (haha dogdy!). She prayed Dyllan would keep still and not attract attention. In the corner of her eye she saw somthing move in the shadows. Squinting, she saw Larissa. A mixture of relief and more stress filled her. She was glad to see her friend, she hoped she could help her, however she didnt want her getting hurt.

Larissa hoped Libby wouldn't ask why she was there and tried to duck further into the shadows.

Libby saw Larissa hide again. Larissa! I need your help! Please! Im stuck, if i move he'll see me! Let alone Dyllan! We'll be killed! She thought.

Darren was walking ablong bleak street, curious to see if anyone was here.He contined walking when he seen Libby, he thought there was someone in the shadows but wasnt sure. He quietly walked over to her and noticed there was a death eater and asked."Are you ok." quietly.

Larissa watched Darren and Libby together, her blood began to boil. I'm NOT jeleous, she thought, I just don't like them hanging around together all the time.

Libby startled by Darren, pulled him behind her and turned round. "I was trying to check the shop, and now im trapped, wandless, and Dyllans got out my bag and he ran off over towards..it" She said. "Larissa's over there," glancing to the shadows. "If he sees us, we're dead." Libby turned back round to see if it was still there, which it was. Libby tried the door of the shop closest to her. It wouldnt budge. "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously.

"Oh right, here."Darren said and passed her his wand."I was bored and decided to some out a wander."He answered then turned towards the shadows but couldnt see Larissa.

(haha..ye right :p )

"Thanks" She said. "Persiptuis Totalus" She aimed at Dyllan, whom froze. "Well, thats sorted him out.", she turned back to Darren. 2And you decided to go for a wander in bleak street?" She didnt know whether to be suspicious or impressed, so she left it.

Larissa held herself in as far as she could.
She watched Darren's eyes flicker past her.

Libby again, didnt know what to say. She turned back to the shop door. "Alohamoraha" she whispered. This time when she tried the door, it wiggled. It had definatly unlocked, but it would cause too much noise to force it open past the dirt and rust.

Libby looked at the floor again. "I think Larissa fancies you by the way. She keeps glaring at us, and blushing whenever you talk to her."

Larissa, who had heard this, made to step from the shadows with punching Libby in mind.

Libbys eyes started to turn pale blue (if you dont know why, check my bio on siggy), and not because of the Death Eater. Remembering the Death Eater, she turned round again. "How are we going to get out of this?" She thought aloud.

She had an idea, and she knew it was very risky, but she had to try. "Can you fly?" She asked him.

Larissa stood behind Libby.
She didn't feel scared by the Death Eater.
"So, what now?"

She turned round, shocked in seeing Larissa. She hadnt seen her coming. Looking over Larissa's shoulder she said. "We run. Accio brooms!" She yelled pointing the wand in the air. She gave the wand back to Darren. "Thanks for that. Ready?" she asked. Looking into his eyes. She kissed him. "Let's get outta here!" She said, as three brooms came flying towards them. The Death Eater was catching them up. They had been found.

((I hate to burst your bubble but we're only first years))

(and? cant u fly? we can at least hover a bit lol..lok at neville..hehe)

Libby mounted her broom, "C'mon Larissa! she said urgently, and flew up into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back