Searching for the Centaurs

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian got up pretty early deciding that it would be interesting to head into the forest in search for creatures that he could show in class. Brian made sure to grab his wand and keep it with him as he entered the Forbidden Forest, it had been quite a while since he'd done so and knew that he might get in trouble if caught however he was determined to have an adventure. Brian also had his bag along with a few books, ink, quills, and parchment that he could use for when he meets with some of the few creatures.

Thearus strode out to the boy, his hand on the hilt of his long sword. He stopped a few meters in font of him and said, "Does anyone notice the "Forbidden" part of the forbidden forest?"

Violet walked past the lake to clear her head early in the morning, her head that was so full of schoolwork and nothing else. She looked back at the lake, sadly, as she remembered her meeting with Aries. She missed him very much, even though they'd only had the one extended conversation. Attempting to push that out of her mind, she kept walking, until she crashed straight in to a tree on the edge of the forest. "Ow!" she muttered, rubbing her head. Serves me right for not paying attention... she thought, embarassed, as she continued walking. She didn't know why she was walking in to the forest, that claustrophobic feeling was tightening around her chest and making her feel anxious, but for some reason, Violet felt like hiding amongst the trees. Apparently, so did someone else, as she saw a figure move in to the forest. A student, by the looks. Violet decided to approach them to see if it was someone she knew. "Hey!" she called out, fairly quietly though.

Mist stood in the trees out of sight. She was watching a boy and a girl enter the forest she grabbed her bow and drew an arrow and fired it at a tree near the boy hitting it.

Brian heard Violet's voice but had to ignore it at the sight of the Centaur "the forest is forbidden except for educational purposes!" Brian said not trying to sound rude "I was looking for some Centuars and must say I'm pleased to have found you" Brian said with a smile bowing very low as he always did when he introduced himself "my name is Brian Getathorn XIX, I normally don't come out here" Brian said as he straightened himself back up. "What's your name?" Brian asked quizzically hoping the Centuar would be polite. The air was quite cool but Brian felt quite warm with his blue jeans and sweater on his bag lying on the ground now as he'd dropped it when he bowed. Brian was more than a bit shocked at the arrow that came whizzing by.

"I, am Thearus Forthiem" He moved his hand pointing out to where the arrow came from, "and if im not mistaken, that would be mist" He gave a slight smile to the boy and lent down saying. "It quite dangerous talking to centaurs, so i'd watch what I was saying if I were you" He lent back up to his full height and continued in his mystical dreamy voice, "How may I be of service?"

Mist frowned "Why yes it is Mist, Im only protecting our forest" Mist said coming into view "Students shouldnt be in here" Mist said still holding her bow.

Violet reached Brian, and noticed two centaurs standing nearby. Having caught what the female centaur said, Violet smirked, bold despite the fear in her chest. "Students shouldn't be in here. That never stops us, apparently." Violet looked up at the centaurs, and then bowed to them both. "Most terribly sorry for the intrusion. I needed some time out." She shivered, inwardly cursing herself for not wearing stockings with her school uniform today.

Brian was more than a bit relieved to have Violet appeared, she was just as good at spells as he was and that would help alot in case the crazy female Centuar decided to send more arrows his way. "Students are allowed to be here if it's for education purposes" Brian said matter of factly. "I just wanted to ask some questions regarding Centaur, wizard relations" Brian said looking at both of the creatures "in Care of Magical Creatures class it's said that you are creatures of near human intelligence like the mer people" Brian explained.

Aitan had Been Wandering, looking for some poor innocent Students to Annoy, When he saw Mist, He trotted over to her and looked down at the Students, "And i am Aitan" she said putting on a pathetic smile, Aitan wasnt a Smiling Type, he looked at the Young Girl, "Forbidden Forest, Translated, 'Lets all go Journey into the deep dark forest in look for animals which can kill us with one hit, Yay'" she said Sarcastically, He glanced Over to Thearus and Nodded.

"Were are far more then near human inteligence" Mist snareled. "And there is no such thing as centaur wizard relations, its forbidden isnt that right Thearus" Mist said with a smirk "and hello dear brother"

"....Aye....., Could we change the subject?" Thearus shuffled his feat slightly. He looked between the characters here for a few moments before looking out past the trees. This was exactly why he had been banished, and it wasn't a subject he cared discussing.

Thearus looked over to Aitan and bowed his head back slightly, before returning his attention to the students.

Violet looked at the first centaur, Thearus, eyes wide with curiosity. She felt it would be rude to ask, but she wondered why he would react in such a way to that statement. "I have no doubt that your intelligence is equal if not greater to that of humans," Violet stated, pleasantly. She did not want to make the centaurs disgruntled, if she was going to stay safe. "How many of you are there in the forest?" she asked, wondering.

Aitan Looked at the girl, And simplet Replied "Lots" before looking back to his sister, "Hello Sister" He said with a Proper Smile before looking back the the humans, "So what brings you our here, apart from looking for centaurs, and wanting to get yourselves killed, Eh" he said in a deep rumble

Brian was a bit disgruntled by the Centaurs attitude and Violet's sucking up. Opening his bag he pulled out his COMC's book "On Pg. 231 Centuars and Mer People gave up the right to be classified as a non creature, which therefore classify's you as a creature with near human intelligence!" Brian said showing them the page. More than a bit annoyed with how they were acting "If there were know Wizard Centuar relations then there wouldn't be areas marked out for Centaur Habitats as well as that for Mer People" Brian said a bit more matter of faclty then he wanted to but had to make a point.

Mist pulled out an arrow and drew her bow "Say that again boy and you'll wish you had stayed in the library" Mist said shooting the arrow and hitting the boys book. "Now get out of our forest or you will pay" Mist said reacing for another arrow.

Aitan Smirked, "Well waddu know, he can read" he said with a slight laugh, "Lets watch him read with a sword through his head" he said Sniggering to himself, Aitan Trotted around casually to around behind the Boy, "I dont see you walking around with half a horse body, and the rest of a body of a man, I dont see you Killing for your life, all i see is you and that blasted book" Aitan said in a Deep Grumble Once more, he moved back around to behind the Girl, "Books arnt always right, and i suggest you follow your Friend, she seems to be smart, agree rather then disagree, She's Smarter then any book"

"Calm yourself Aitan, we need not fight" Said Thearus in his slightly distant voice.
"I would suggest you listen t us, rather then a person who has never met a centaur that has decided to right a book about us" He watched the boy carefully. He was basically spelling his doom.

Violet buried her face in her hands, and swiftly (but discreetly) kicked Brian in the ankle. He's going to get us both killed if he doesn't shut up, she thought, groaning in frustration. Moving her hands away from her face, she simply smiled at the assembled group. "What's to say the writer hasn't met a centaur? But you're right, of course, I certainly wouldn't cast the title of 'near-human intelligence' on such intelligent beings as yourselves," she said quickly, hoping Brian would get the hint that around these centaurs, it was much smarter to be friendly. She certainly didn't want him to get hurt by the centaurs and that was looking like quite a serious threat.

"If he would have met us, and started writing of us as "near human intelligence beings"" He took a slow moment to consider, "I doubt he would have left with a head upon his shoulders". He watched her closely with his sharp green eyes before turning his gaze, once again, to the boy.

"Nice try girl, but im not a hippogryff(sp?) so i would sugest you leave" Mist said looking at the girl.

Brian was getting a bit annoyed with the whole situation "Don't kick me!" Brian said scathengly to Violet "and don't suck up to them, we're thirteen and there adults and yet there acting like savages!" Brian said his temper getting the better of him "All I wanted to do was ask a few questions and and look what they did!" Brian said showing off the arrow in his book. Turning back towards the Centuar that peirced an arrow in his book "If you really are better than humans then you would apologise for damaging my book when all I did was show you what the wizard wrote, also Newt Salamander was a brilliant man who spent more than two years living in the forest watching the Centaurs!" Brian finished his rant knowing that he would probably pay for it.

Thearus walked behind the two and paced a hand on the boys shoulder. He looked over to Aitan and mist apologetically but with a look in his eyes that showed he would still defend the boy if worst turned to worst. He bent low to the boys ear "I want you to picture your worst enemy turning up and calling you an idiotic savage beast.." He paused for a moment and then continued, "thats how they see you at the moment, please... be careful of what you say".

Aitan Cracked up Laughing "Oh Wow 2 years" he Continued to Laugh "I have been a centaur for... All my Life, i think i know more then, Mr. 2 Years" she Said looking at Thearus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back