Searching for something....

Alex laughed, "I would sure hope he wouldn't want too." Alex said, sighing. He listened to Lilith talk about Eden, "Oh yes. I can agree to that. Chase practically never shuts up about her, and when he does it's only because I hit him." Alex said, chucking. He watched Lilith dive under the water and start swimming fast towards the cliff face, he laughed softly and dived under himself, following sneakily behind Lilith, when she shot up towards the cliff face he stayed under the water for a little bit longer, watching her carefully, waiting for a good moment to strike. He swum up quietly behind her and grabbed her by the waist, putting her arms around her, "You may have won, but I'll get you next time." Alex said, laughing.

Lilith continued to look around for Alex but did not see him. Just as she was getting ready to dive back under the water when came up and grabbed her around the waist. "Hey." Lilith said a bit breathlessly. Lilith felt herself blushing from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. "You think you will get me next time but I would not be so sure about that." Lilith was having trouble thinking with Alex so close to her but it felt nice. Way nicer than when Tohoru had pulled her close.

Alex chuckled softly, "You blush a lot, have you noticed that?" Alex teased. Alex laughed, "I reckon I will, you should know I wont give up until I do." Alex said, laughing. He hopped out of the water and sat at the bottom of the cliff, on a flat rockyish area. "Come and sit up here with me, you." Alex said, laughing softly. He looked around the ocean, not many people in the water, and there weren't many people on the beach. Alex had hoped the beach would have been a little bit more packed as time went by, but there was still not that many people here, it actually seemed like there were less then when he got here. Alex shrugged, he only wanted to spend the day with Lilith, so he didn't care. "Where do you suppose everyone is?" Alex asked.

Lilith forced herself to calm down. "I never used to blush this much. So I think that you have something to do with this." Lilith watched as Alex climbed onto a rock. When he asked her to sit next to her. Lilith offered her hand. "Your going to have to help me up out of the water." Lilith was going to try this flirting thing that she saw Eden and Chase do all the time. "I don't know maybe they don't want to hang out at the beach today." Lilith did not mind she liked it when she was alone it made her feel less shy.

Alex laughed, "It probably does have everything to do with me." Alex said, winking. He took her hand and pulled her up onto the rock, nearly pulling her on top of him, he put her next to him. Alex laughed, "There you go. You're out of the water." Alex said. He laughed a little and looked over at her, "Bit boring out here with nobody to torment though." Alex said, chuckling. He glanced around the beach again. What fun is it if there is nobody else around here for you to tease.. He thought. He put his hand on top of Lilith's' and looked over at her, "These people had better come and visit the beach, I want to torment some people, life is boring otherwise." Alex said, "But I'm sure it would be interesting as long as I could spend the day with you." Alex said, winking at Lilith.

Lilith smiled. "Well than you are going to have to make it up to me somehow." Lilith took sat next to Alex and sighed it was nice being around someone her own age for once. "I think that you can go one day with out tormenting someone. I'm sure it wont be the end of the world." Lilith looked out onto the ocean. "Hanging out with me can be interesting sometimes but I can not promise it that it will be all the time." Lilith said softly

Alex smiled softly, "We'll just see about that. I could probably think of a few ways to make it up to you. You can choose a way though." Alex said, shrugging. Alex sat there with his hand on Liliths', he liked the feel of it, and wondered if she was alright with it. He merely shrugged it off and looked at her, a strange kind of look on his face. "Hopefully. I'm sure being with you will make it worth not having tormented somebody." Alex teased. "How do you know it wont be the end of the world?" He asked, smiling at Lilith. Looking out over the horizon, the sun was just starting too set. "Well doesn't that look good?" Alex asked, "You look better though." Alex said, smiling at Lilith. Alex had said he wouldn't fall in love so easily, but this girl was making it hard to resist.

Lilith smirked. "Well I do believe you have to give me choices before I can choose something." Lilith liked the way Alex's hand felt on top of her. Even though Lilith knew that she should be smart and move it she just could not seem to do obey her head at the moment. "If the world ends because you went a whole day without tormenting anyone that you can tell me that you told me so for the rest of forever." Lilith stuck out her tongue at Alex. What he don't know. Lilith thought, is that being this close to him is driving me up the wall but in a different kind of way. Lilith heard Alex tell her that she looked better than the sun setting but she really did not know what to say. Her feelings where all twisted.

Alex smiled, "Well I could either leave, or stay." He said, laughing. "You think of something." He said, smiling sweetly. Alex saw the look on her face and laughed, "Enjoying this? Are you?" Alex asked, pointing at his hand which was on top of hers. He laughed, and looked out at the sunset again, "I usually like the Sunsets, but now it means I have to be parted from you." Alex said, laughing softly. Alex sighed, and thought about what he wanted more then anything right now. Alex wanted to kiss Lilith, his head was telling him it was a bad idea, but since when had he listened to his head? Alex turned to face Lilith, bent over, and kissed her.

"No don't leave just yet. I'm sure if you wanted you could stay at the house with Chase and Eden and myself. Mom won't care and I'm sure your brother would love having his little brother around." Lilith looked out at the sunset. It was sure was pretty. As a matter of fact this was the first sunset that she remembered in a long time. Turning back to look at Alex, Lilith smiled he had a funny look on his face. Before she could say something he was bending over to kiss her. Feeling like she was going to fall over or something. Lilith kissed him back. This was not her first kiss but this was the first time she had felt something so strongly.

Alex broke the kiss apart, "Bet that was a lot better then kissing somebo- Something like Tohoru." Alex said, laughing, he glanced around, "I'll stay for now, but not much longer. I'll leave when you do. How does that sound?" Alex asked. He smiled softly, "I wish Tohoru was here to see that, I want to see the look on his face, and maybe mess it up a little bit." Alex said, winking. He smiled softly, and thought about something, should he tell Lilith how he felt? Or should he just leave her with the kiss? His brain told him to just leave her for now and come back later, but he didn't feel like being logical today. "Well, Lilith." Alex said, taking her hand in his and staring deeply in her eyes, "I love you, Lilith." Alex said, smiling brightly.

Lilith pulled back from Alex when he pulled back. "Yea that was a lot better the best truth be told." Lilith looked down at her hands she was feeling shy all over again. "You sure? You could always come back to the house. Tohoru is there and so is the love birds." Lilith said in a singsong voice. Lilith back over Alex he was a really nice guy and he made her feel so lovely she really did not want the day to end. She watched as Alex thought about something really hard before he said her name. Looking him in the eye she was getting ready to reply when the next words out of his mouth was that he loved her. "I love you to." Lilith said softly. Something was building inside her. Was this the feeling that Eden had been trying to describe to her. Back when she had asked her what she felt when she saw Chase? Could it be that? Lilith was unsure of what to do next. She had just a kissed a boy and than told him she loved him. Well this was an all together different way to spend a birthday.

Alex smiled, "I guess that would be nice, I could see the full impact of my brothers infatuation, and be able to see Tohorus' face as well." Alex said, winking at Lilith. "Come on then, lets head on back." Alex said, shrugging. He stood off and dived into the water, narrowly missing a rock, "Whoops." He said when he emerged, "Sorry about that." He swam back over to Lilith, "I forgot to ask. Are you ready to relieve that slime Tohoru of yourself and be mine?" Alex asked, laughing softly as he said it. He swam back over to the beach and grabbed his shirt from where he had left it, "Come on. I'm waiting." Alex said, laughing. He waited for her, he would wait as long as she needed him to. Damnit, Alex. Don't end up like Chase, stuck in your own lovey dovey thoughts. His brain told him.

Lilith jumped in the water and swam back to the beach. Climbing out she started putting her clothes on. "Yea I think that would be a good idea. This is not going to be pretty I can already tell you that." Lilith looked over at Alex and smiled. Lilith wondered what was going to happen when they got back to house. It should be starting to quiet down seeing as it was later on in the day and everyone had already had there dinner, and knowing Chase and Eden they where already locked away in her room spending as much time alone as they could manage.

Alex smiled softly and took Liliths hand as she walked over to him, "You lead the way, I'd probably end up getting lost." Alex said, chuckling. He started walking off the beach, wondering what Chase and Eden would think. Alex grimaced at the thought, he didn't want to make Chase mad, and he didn't want to see Edens' bad side. Maybe this was a bad idea. Alex shook the thought out of his head, he loved Lilith and the only suitable thing to do was to ask her to be his girlfriend. Alex shrugged it off as they reached the street, "Where too from here?" Alex asked, "It will be good to be able to see Chase again, but he'll be with Eden, so he'll be in one of those moods." Alex said, rolling his eyes.

Lilith felt a rush of happiness as Alex took her hand. "Well since the house is in Japan we are going to have to travel by Floo. But it wont take to long I promise." Lilith knew that when they got to the house and everyone found out that Lilith was breaking up with Tohoru, they would be happy that is until they found out why Lilith was breaking up with Tohoru. There only saving grace would be that Chase and Eden where so happy around each other that that it would be really hard for them to stay mad at Lilith and Alex for to long. "Don't worry Eden is going to be in one of those moods as well, but I have found that they are very easy to get along with if they are in that kind of mood. Also since mother is always watching those two like a hawk I have been able to get away with more stuff so I think the same rules apply to you as well." Lilith stated simply.

Alex smiled, "I've never actually traveled by Floo before." Alex admitted, "You'll have to show me." He said, winking. Alex walked around, with Lilith in tow pulling her towards a nearby house, "Come on. There should be a fireplace in here." Alex said, shrugging. He walked up to the door and got his wand out, "Alohomora." He said, listening to the lock click, "Much more discreet then kicking the door open." He said, laughing. Alex walked inside, dragging Lilith along with him. "Here we are." He said, when they stopped in front of a fireplace, "Where you hiding that Floo Powder?" Alex asked, laughing softly.

Lilith shook her head. "Silly we are not talking this fire place there is a common one. Come this way." Lilith grabbed his hand and drug him out of the house and down the street. Stopping in front of the fireplace, Lilith pulled out a little bag that help the powder. "You take a tiny bit of this and throw it in the fire you step in and say in a clear voice where you would like to go. In this care you are going to say Koshiba House. Got it?" Lilith did not wait for an answer. Taking out a bit of Floo powder, Lilith handed Alex the bag. "Just follow me and do what I do and do not lose that bag or I will beat you silly." Walking over to the fireplace Lilith threw the powder into the fire stepping in she said in a clear voice. "Koshiba House." And with that she was gone.

Alex sighed, "Oh yes, whatever you say. I still think this one was more convenient." He said, laughing. He followed her over to the fireplace and took the bag from her, "I don't think I would like it if you did that. It may hurt. I could probably get you back though." Alex said, shrugging. He took a little bit of powder from the bag and shoved the bag in his pocket, making sure it couldn't fall out. He walked over to the fireplace, "Koshiba House." Alex said, as clear as he could, and he was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back