Searching for something....

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith walked along the beach. Today was her 12th birthday but did anyone know? Did anyone care? Sadly the answer to both questions was no. It had always been no. She had always been second best to Eden and now that they where apart of the bigger Koshiba family there was no way she would ever be remembered. Looking out onto the Ocean she sighed. It was a great big world out there and she was just one small person. It felt like at times that no one would even notice if she just dropped off the face of it. Kicking off her shoes and socks Lilith walked along the beach slowly enjoying the way the sand felt on her feet.

Alex walked onto the beach, he had come here several times lately, it seemed to calm him. He spotted a girl, she looked to be his age, but he didn't know for sure. He approached her, kicking off his shoes and socks as well and grinning at her, "Well hi there. I'm Alex. Alex Blade." He announced. He laughed as she walked along the beach, not necessarily at her, just in general, "What's your business here?" He asked. He sighed softly, looking out over the horizon.

Lilith turned around to face the voice. "O hey. I'm Lilith. Lilith Luna. Alex huh? You wouldn't happen to have a brother named Chase would you?" Lilith smiled at the boy he seemed nice and was the first person that had spoken to her all day that had not been rude. "What is my business here? Today is my 12th birthday and since everyone forgot about it. I figured I would come down to the beach and have my a little party all by myself. You can join me if you like."

Alex smiled, "That would be a yes. Chase Blade is my brother. You must be.. Edens little sister?" Alex said, "Chase told me about you as well, said you were promised to that slime Tohoru. But you seem nice enough. Don't see why you hang around with Tohoru though." Alex said, shrugging. He looked at the girl, "Your birthday? Sweet. Happy Birthday! I'll have too make a note to remember your name." Alex said, smiling. "It's really too bad you're Tohorus', you're quite good looking." Alex said, winking at the girl.

Lilith blushed. "It is true Eden is my sister and yes I am promised to Tohoru. But I must tell you something. I'm planning on breaking up with him. He's a pig and he's rude and he goes around kissing all these girls and I don't think it's right. So as far as I know I am now single but I'm going to tell him just as soon as I see him again." Lilith felt like she was going to trip if this boy kept it up. He was winking at her and calling her cute and this was all new to her. Deciding that a change of subject was in order Lilith looked at him. "So what house are you? And um thank you. Your the only one to wish me a happy birthday Eden is with Chase at our fathers house making sure that its ok if they get married."

Alex smiled softly, "I'm aware of all that as well, he better hope I don't run into him. It's just not right. I'm pretty sure I could take him, Chase taught me to fight. Sort of." Alex said, laughing. Alex smiled mysteriously, but let her change the subject, "That would be Slytherin." Alex said, laughing, "Same house as you if my source indeed tells me the truth." Alex said. "I am aware of where Chase is, I sure hope he gets the go ahead." Alex said, shrugging, "Am I really the only one? That must really suck." Alex said, "Why aren't you with the others then?" Alex asked.

Lilith nodded her head. "I'm sure you will run into him. He is everywhere. You will have to get in line there a few people that want to take him." Lilith was glad that he let the subject change so smoothly. "Yes I am a Slytherin and so is Eden well of course she is in Slytherin to think about her being in any other house makes my head hurt. I on the other hand think I should be in another house." Lilith thought about her sister and Chase for a moment. "I'm sure that father will agree he never says no to Eden she is his princess. I'm not like the others I could care less about the family and who will be the head of it. I'm more of a sunshine and rainbows kind of person I guess." Lilith said simply.

Alex smiled at this, "Stuff the line, I want first hit." Alex said, laughing. "Everywhere, aye? Does that mean he's here as well?" Alex teased. He smiled, walking along the beach, "What house would you rather be in?" Alex asked, "Slytherin is more my thing, but I'm kind hearted, in a way, don't know what happened there." Alex said, shrugging. He listened to her talk, "Gee, sounds like a lot of favouritism there. Sounds entirely boring to me. Simply put Eden and Chase'll run the family." Alex said, "Well you're not a Koshiba, you don't have to worry about any of it." Alex said, chuckling.

Lilith giggled. "Your to late for that Eden got the first hit about two years and than there was a Gryffindor first year followed by a Gryffindor third year and last but not least a Ravenclaw third year and I have next so you can be first in line right behind me if you would like." Lilith said. Thinking about it for a moment what house she would be in if she had the choice. "Well I think I would be a Ravenclaw like your brother because I am really good in class but than again I guess Slytherin works well for me because I'm a bit of a mischief maker." Lilith shook her head as Alex talked. "Yes it is all very boring and I'm glad I kept my name I like being a Luna way more than being a silly old Koshiba to many issues if you ask me."

Alex laughed softly, "Well that is too bad. I think the entertainment value of him getting beaten up by a first year, and the younger brother of the one who stole Eden from him would be huge." Alex said, shrugging. "More embarassing then anything though." Alex said, laughing. "Ravenclaw, aye?" Alex said, "We're all good at making mischief, Lilith. It's just how often we use that power." He said, laughing. "Right. I quite enjoy being a Blade, and if Chase plans on changing his name at all I'd have to hit him. There are a few good things about being a Blade. We seem to be oblivious to most forms of flirting. Well, not really oblivious. We just don't notice it was much as other people do." Alex said. "I reckon you'd make a good Blade." Alex said, shrugging.

Lilith coughed a bit. "I have seen Tohoru get smacked around so many times by so many people that it no longer shocks me. I don't think Chase stole Eden from Tohoru. They had broken up when Chase happened to run into Eden one day while she was dancing and they fall in love right than and there or something like that I'm not sure when Eden starts talking about Chase she starts getting all weird and stuff." Lilith hated trying to talk to Eden about love and such it was to hard to get a answer out of her that made any sort of sense. "I don't think Chase will change his name but he will have to add the Koshiba name to his or something if he is going to lead the family with Eden." Lilith thought about what Alex had just said about her making a good Blade.

Alex smiled a little, "He deserves all of it, and then a lot more. Maybe he should just start smacking himself, aye? Save us all the trouble and let us go on with our lives without his annoyance." Alex said. "Oh really? Chase acts the exact same way when he talks about Eden, his letters are just starting to be really gushy whenever he talks about Eden, I'm starting to just feel like burning them." Alex said, shrugging, "Seems they're both so deeply in love that they can't help but talk so lovingly when they are with each other they've started doing it when they aren't with each other." Alex said, laughing. "I doubt you would ever find me doing that. But maybe with the right person." Alex said, winking at Lilith. Alex had said he was pretty much impervious too flirting, not that he wasn't good at it.

"I don't think Tohoru would ever be that helpful. But one could always hope." Lilith perked up. "I have given up on Eden there is no helping her she has fallen in love so deeply that I think should be locked in a room somewhere and the key be thrown away. The sooner they are married the better." Lilith sighed as much as she acted like she hated how they acted she sometimes wished that she could have a love like that. "What has me surprised is mother is letting them share a room this summer if I was her I would not leave those two alone for even a second." Lilith knew what they would do if they where left alone they would be all over each other kissing like they did every second of every day. "Same here I don't think I could ever be like that. They are so in love that I think they forget that there are other people in the world half the time." Lilith looked over at Alex and winked back at him.

Alex chuckled, "One can always hope." Chase mimicked, not in an irritating way, just in general, "They may be lost to us, but we should trust their judgement, Chase knows what he's doing. I'm not so sure about Eden though." Alex said. Alex wondered why anybody would let them share a room, with the level of infatuation they had, "I'm sure Chase wouldn't let anything happen. He does have a level of self control." Alex said, shrugging, "You wouldn't think so but he does know where to draw a line, and what he should pursue." Alex said, he sounded proud of his brother. "I'm sure they know there are other people in the world, like you and me for example. They just don't like to take them into consideration, they've found each other and don't care what the other people think, or do." Alex said, laughing.

Lilith giggled and than turned red she was really not used to acting like a girl but for some reason this boy was dragging it out of her. "Eden knows what she is doing she is the smartest person I know. School was her life until Chase waltzed in." Lilith thought about how silly her mom was to trust those to alone. "Lets hope one of them has some sort of self control because Eden has a whole floor of the house to herself so anything and everything could happen and no one would be the wiser until it was to late." Lilith wondered if she would ever be as in love as Eden was. "O they know about me at one point in time they wanted to kill or at least Eden did. But now I think Eden has decided that she would like me around so she has someone to make wedding plans with because she is not letting Chase do anything." Lilith stopped walking to pick a starfish off the ground and toss it back in the ocean.

Alex smiled, "I wouldn't be so sure of that. I reckon she sort of ignores her self control when she is with Chase." Alex said, shrugging. Alex thought about their wedding, "What do you mean she wont let Chase do anything? That's an outrage, he should be helping her plan it!" Alex said, mocking astonishment. Alex looked over the water, it had been ages since he had last gone swimming, and he really wanted to do it all again. He had worn his Board Shorts to the beach hoping to get some swimming done, and he would drag Lilith in there with him. Alex chuckled and grabbed Liliths hand, "Come on! Lets go swimming!" Alex said, pulling off his shirt and throwing it back towards the the beach. He pulled Lilith over to the water and dived in. Oh wow. The sensation feels great, I really should do this more often. Alex thought, smiling. He glanced over at Lilith, "Come on in, Lilith, the water's great!" He said, laughing softly.

Lilith nodded her head in agreement. "I think she does ignore it just a little bit. As for the wedding Eden wants a fairy tale princess wedding with butterflies and rainbows and pixie dust I think Chase wants to avoid getting in the way as much as he can." Almost jumping out of her skin when Alex grabbed her hand to pulled her toward the water Lilith held back. "Wait hang on I need to take off my pants and shirt I have my swimsuit on underneath but I don't want to get my clothes wet." Lilith quickly took off her over clothes and walked into the water. "Wow this does feel nice I should have done this sooner I think."

Alex laughed, "Pixie Dust? Fairy dust? Rainbows? Butterflies? Chase sure knows how to pick them." Alex said, rolling his eyes. "I wouldn't have no Rainbows at my wedding, and hopefully my fiancee would know better then that." Alex said, winking at Lilith. He swum up to her and swum around her a few times, doing little circles. "The water sure is lovely. Not as lovely as you though.." Alex said, letting his voice trail off. He laughed softly and swam away a little bit, not going too far out though. He dived under the water, trying to get a good look at what it was like under there. Laughing when he emerged from the water he swum back over towards Lilith, "Sure has been a while since I've been swimming." Alex said, shrugging. He took Liliths hand and pulled her through the water a little bit, "Take a look under the water." He said, not letting go of her hand. Alex looked under the water at a school of fish.

Lilith laughed along with Alex. "Yes I'm serious she is talking about having butterflies set free when her and Chase kiss for the first time as husband and wife. And all sorts of other things but you better not tell Chase because than Eden would become a monster. When I get married my family will be lucky to find out about the day before I don't want anything huge I think it is just plain silly if you ask me." Lilith swam out a little bit more. "Yes the water is lovely but I'm not sure if I believe that I'm more lovely than water." Lilith said softly. Looking to where Alex was pointing. "Well look at the fish they are pretty."

Alex sighed, "I'm not entirely sure I want to go to that Wedding then. I would probably die." Alex said, laughing weakly. He looked around, "I don't think I would want to die just yet, I've heard what Eden could be like, don't think I want too see that side of her, not quite yet anyway. I'd rather live." Alex said, smiling. "I'd say you are more lovely then the water, Lilith." Alex said. He glanced back at the fish, "Yes, they sure are. You're prettier though." Alex said, winking at Lilith. Alex looked around, "What do you want to do?" He asked, taking her hand again, wondering if she'd ever actually notice. "We've got most of the day, and I have nowhere I really need to be." Alex said, glancing around at the beach, "And it seems like nobody likes the beach today." There was only a handful of people on the beach, there had been a bunch here only a few days ago. Alex shrugged it off and looked back at Lilith expectantly.

Lilith smiled. "I don't have a choice I'm one of the bridesmaids and since you are Chase's younger brother I don't think you have much of a choice yourself." Lilith tried not to choke. "Eden is very much used to people falling all over each other to give her what she wants and I do believe Chase is making it worse."Lilith gave up trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Thank you Alex." Lilith looked at Alex from under her eyelashes and looked away. "I don't know what to do I tend to just wonder around all day until it's time to go home and than when I get home I go to sleep until the next day. Because if I'm at home than I'm sucked into wedding plans." Lilith wondered why Alex was being so nice to her. Was it because there older brother and sister where getting married and he wanted them to get alone or was it something more?

Alex laughed, "I still reckon I would be able to hex my way out of there by the time it all comes, I could also just not turn up." Alex said, shrugging. He watched her blush. I must be doing something right if she's blushing. Alex thought. He thought about it, "Well, it wouldn't be Chases' fault, she would probably make it hard for him to resist her." Alex said, shrugging. He glanced around at the beach again, "Well that sounds like a horrible life, we need to get you out of that house more often and start hanging around with me. Alex said, laughing. He looked over at Lilith, "Wedding planning.. How boring. I'm glad Chase has nothing to do with it, that way I don't have to do anything to help him. I'll help him go ring shopping though." Alex said, laughing. "You're sure there is nothing you want to do? Come, I'll race you." Alex said, "First one over towards the cliff-face wins." Alex said, and he rushed off towards the cliff.

Lilith shook her head. "I would not miss Eden's wedding for the world. I like that she is so happy it makes life so much nicer for me." Lilith looked back at Alex. "I have seen Chase and Eden together gives her everythin g that she wants before she even has to ask." Lilith did not mind that Chase was giving his sister her every wish in Lilith's eye's Eden had earned it. Eden had found a job and worked and took all the classes at Hogwarts and pulled top grades just so that they could get all the school supplies. "Once the wedding gets closer I think everyone will be so caught up in it all that no one will have a moment to even think the word boring...." Lilith trailed off. "Did you say ring shopping? O how lovely! The ring that Chase got for Eden is perfect it matches her eyes wonderfully." Lilith caught herself blushing she was not used to one person for this long of a time. What did that mean? Lilith wondered. "A race well alright, but I must tell you that I'm not that strong of a swimmer so I'm sure that you will beat me." Lilith said as she started swimming after Alex.

Alex hastily backtracked, "I was only messing, Chase would shoot me if I missed his wedding, and I'm sure he wouldn't like having to shoot me." Alex said, laughing. "I haven't seen them together, thought I'm sure you aren't exaggerating, Eden is the world to Chase, he would do anything for her just to make her happy. So much for Blade blood." Alex said, laughing. "From what you've told me about the wedding, the word boring would not come to mind, more like hopelessly romantic." Alex said, winking. "Just between you and me, Chase already has a ring picked out. Though I wont give out any details." Alex said, smiling. The ring was perfect, supposed to accommodate Chases' eyes this time, with a ruby in the centre. He was sure Eden would love it, but he wasn't entirely sure. "Maybe you will, maybe you wont. You should still try and beat me." Alex said, slowing down to Liliths pace.

Lilith nodded her head knowingly. "I'm sure that Chase would hate to have to shoot you but I'm sure he would." Lilith tried to stop from chocking. "Eden is not only the world to Chase but the whole freaking universe. The way they go on and on about each other makes me a bit sick at times." Lilith started to swim harder to catch up. Reaching Alex. Lilith turned her face to him and dived under the water and kicked hard. Underneath the water the current was not as strong and Lilith could swim faster with less pull. Lilith reached the cliff-face and hit the surface. "Alex?" Lilith called softly. "Where did you go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back