OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
((I know this is up a day early, but I work tomorrow and it wouldn't have been up until around 4pm my time so I'm starting it up today))

Kat headed down to the dungeons to the dueling chamber to get things ready for the SDA meeting. She was really hoping that things would take off for the club this year seeing as how there were so many new students transferring in. She was going to be trying some new things this year starting with skipping the usual introductory meeting and letting everyone meet and greet amongst themselves. She made sure that everything was set up the way it would be needed to be and then waited for everyone else to arrive, pretty sure that Mike would be along soon enough as well as Professor Fletcher who would be overseeing this meeting.

Patricia made her way down to the Student Club area, she was glad to be back on a normal routine now, which meant her clubs. Today was the SDA, she was really looking forward to this club, it was one of the more interesting ones, anything to learn a few extras spells. As Patricia entered the room she only say one person, "Hi Kat." she said happily to the older Gryffindor Prefect, "Am I early or is everyone else late? she asked with a light laugh, seeing as no one else had arrived yet.

Kiera headed down to the SDA meeting area. She wanted to be a more active part of the club so she decided to be there early. She saw as she entered the room that only Kat and Patrica, a Hufflepuff she had met once, were in the room. She grinned at the two of them. "Hey guys! Whats up?" she asked as she walked over to take a seat in the room.

"You're early Patricia! Thanks for coming," Kat said with a grin to the younger Hufflepuff girl. Kiera, her roommate and friend, walked into the dueling chamber not too long afterward and greeted them both. "Hey Kiera! Not much, just waiting on Mike to show up so I can discuss a few things with him. How about you?"

Mike swiftly walked to the Duelling chamber, He was running a bit behind and had no explanation for his lateness, but Mike thought it didn't really matter as long as he bothered to turn up. Upon entering the room, Mike saw Kat, Pat and Kiera. "Hola Guys!" Mike said. "Sorry I'm a bit late Kat" Mike said sympathetically.

Joceline had reluctantly signed up for the Student Defense Assosciation, she wasn't sure if she should considering that she really was not planning on being a witch after graduation, she would go into the muggle world and never come back, but then again Aiden Lorka was her half brother and he was taking Dark Art's lessons at Durmstrang, perhaps defense would be a good idea.

It was the first lesson today, and Joce was not going to be late, it wouldn't look good if she was. So before leaving her dorm room, she tied up her brown hair into a tight pony tail and took off her hearings, and grabbed her wand. She left the Slytherin house and went over to the Dungeons, curious to see if Wendy or anyone else, that she knew, would be here hoping that Thomas and Autumn would not be going, she was still ignoring both with all of her might.

As Joceline reached the Dueling Chamber, she saw an older girl that she had met in the Cooking Club. Patricia if she wasn't mistaken. She walked gracefully over to the older students and smiled at them. "Hello," she said to the entire group, as she didn't know 90 % of them.

"You're fine Mike...I'm just early!" Kat replied with a grin to let him know it was okay. Just then a younger girl Kat hadn't met yet joined them. "Hullo! I'm Kat. I don't believe I've met you yet." she said noting that the girl was a Slytherin by her robe colors.

Andrew had read so many posters of the SDA meeting all around the school that he almost memorized it now. He remembered it was today, so he walked out of his dorm wearing a black jeans and a blue t-shirt. He went to the Dueling Chamber where the meeting was to be held and found few members where there already. "Hello guys" he said with a smile as he knew everyone here.

Patricia moved over and took a seat as she waited for everyone else to show up, "Wouldn't miss it." She said with a smile to Kat. Looking over at the door she saw another older Gryffindor Prefect, "Hi Kiera." She said with a small wave, she had only met her once, the same she met Kat to be percise, but she was friendly enough.

Patricia turned round again at the sound of a familiar hello, "Hi Mike."She said with a smile as he entered the room. It didn't take the room long to fill up as shortly after two more people entered, both Slytherins who Patricia vaguly remembered, "Hi Joce." She said to the younger girl, who she remembered from the Cooking Club last year, Damn, I need to talk to Ellie about that. she reminded herself, she really wanted to make it work this year. "Hi Andrew." She said to the other Slytherin who entered the room after Joce.

Ares walked into the duelling chamber, excited. "Hey everyone" He said outloud and gave everyone who was there a small wave.

Sam just came in from flying when he realised that he was a little late for the first SDA meeting, a club that he recently joined. "Way to make a good impression" Sam muttered to himself sarcastically as he put a fresh shirt on him. He grabbed his wand from his bedside locker then hurried out of the dorm. Sam walked quite quickly down the many corridors and staircases down to the duelling chamber where the meeting was being held.

Once Sam arrived he stuck his hands in his jeans pockets wanting to make him seem more casual instead of looking like he just ran down here from the fourth floor corridor. He was surprised to see not too many people there, maybe I'm not as late as I thought? He took his hand from his pocket and gave everyone a wave and a friendly "Hey." He recognised a few but some he never saw before in his life. Sam spotted Patricia, he knew her better than he knew anyone else so he walked over to her and sat beside her. He gave her a small smile and waited for everyone else to arrive.

Patricia sat with her head in her hands as she waited for everyone else to arrive, hoping they would do soon, she was eager to get started. She looked up when she heard a boy give a rather loud entrance, she didn't recognise him so she turned her head back to looking around the room.

The next time she heard someone speak it was more familiar voice, "Hi Sam." She said with a smile as he sat down beside her. "How are things?" She asked the second year boy, she hadn't spoken to him much yet this year and he was friendly enough, but hopefully this year he would stay out of trouble.

Abbey had just been at the Lake Front when she heard two second years talking about the SDA, immediately, her eyes widened. She was going to be late for the first meeting of the new year, and puncuality was important to her, so she hopped up and grabbed her wand off the grass, straightened her tank top and began walking towards the castle briskly.

As the Slytherin entered the Dueling Chamber she spotted Joceline, her cousin, and broke into a smile. Abbey hadn't seen her since the summer. She walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug. "Hey Joce," she chirped as she pulled away, and looked around her. She saw Patricia and gave her a gentle wave before looking around the room once more. A smirk formed on her lips as she saw Bella's crush, Mike, and wondered if Bella would come today as well. As she saw that there weren't very many people she smiled, perhaps she wasn't late at all.

Nia didn't know much about the school clubs, due to being absent last year. Apart from the Fashion Club, she wasn't actually planning on joining any other clubs. Although she had heard some of her classmates taking about the SDA club, it actually sounded interesting. So on the day it was supposed to start, Nia left the Slytherin Common Room wearing a new white tank top and a pair of shorts.

She made her way up to the Dueling Chamber and entered the room where the meeting was taking place. She took a quick look around the room and didn't really notice anyone, apart from Abbey. Taking a sigh of relieve at knowing someone, she walked over to her friend and sat down beside her, "Hey." She said with a small hug, "Are Bella and Aly coming?" She asked taking a quick glance over to the door. Looking back at Abbey she could see a she was smirking, curiously she asked, "What's the smirk for?"

Thomas made his way down to the Dueling Chamber from the Ravenclaw Tower. He was excited to be starting the SDA club, he had wanted to from last year and now was his chance. He felt slightly nervous, not out of starting the new club but because he knew Joceline was going to be there. He name had been on the list when he had signed up, he hoped Autumn had decided to join too, he didn't know what he was going to do. Of ocurse he still wanted to be friends with Joceline but did she?

After a few minutes he arrived at the Dueline Chamber and entered the room where the meeting was being held. He quickly scanned the room and almost immediately recognised the bright blue eyes of his best friend Joceline, Just act like nothings happened, maybe she has forgotten all about it. he thought as he moved over to the spare seat beside her. "Hi Joce." He said happily giving her a light hug, wondering how she would react.

Joceline looked over at the older girl, a smile curled onto her lips at seeing how friendly she was. "I'm Joceline," she introduced with a grin, before being tackled by Abbey. Laughing at her cousin's out burst she hugged her back. "Abbey, how are you? Haven't seen you since... the summer," she concluded sharply, giving her cousin an apologetic look for what she almost dug herself into.

As Joce was awaiting a response she heard the door to the Dueling Chamber open again. She looked towards the door, and her heart plummated, when signing up she hadn't seen Thomas' name on the sign up sheet. She squirmed uncomfortably, debating bailling at this moment, would it be easier? Yes, probably, but he would know she wasn't over him, even with her outstanding attraction for Ezekiel. As he sat beside her, and hugged her, she tapped her foot against the cold cobble stone, she was uneasy, and she knew that Thomas could feel it, her muscles had tensed drastically. She looked away from him, anywhere that wasn't in his eyes, and his face, she wanted to be his friend again but she couldn't. She just couldn't bring herself to act like everything was fine when it wasn't. It wasn't fine that he was dating Autumn when she wanted him, it wasn't fine that she thought this way of her best friend. It just wasn't.

Joceline's joyful expression faded into a look of heart shattering pain, but only in her eyes, her expression was clear of any emotion. "Get off of me Thomas," she ordered in a quiet, but cold voice. She regretted saying those words, but she had to, she had to avoid his touch, his gaze, his everything.

Wendy had heard about the first SDA meeting being held and was very excited to go. She was glad that she was no longer a first year so she could finally join. The Gryffindor girl got dressed in a blue striped tank and her usual skinny jeans as she headed down to the Dueling Chamber, grimacing as she had to pass through the dungeons which she hated. She was afraid she was going to be late but when she cautiously entered she realized it hadn't started and sighed inaudibly in relief. "Hi," she addressed the crowd of people with a friendly wave. She saw her best friend Joceline there and her face lit up, but when her deep blue eyes fell upon the person sitting beside her, Thomas, a boy she had a crush on ages ago, and who'd broken Joce's heart, Wendy's face fell, almost into a scowl. She quickly regained her composure, placing her signature smile on her face and went over to sit on Joce's other side, so Joce could talk to her and not him. She looked up at the Gryffindors who were in charge, a proud smile gracing her lips at the thought of Gryffindor being in charge of the club, and asked, "So what's going on?" to try and get people not to notice the tension between these second years.

Ari had been practising Charms in the common room, when she had checked her watch and realsied that she was slightly late for the first Student Defence Association meeting. Grabbing her wand, she jogged down to the Dueling Chamber. She entered the chamber, a little breathless, and was relieved to see it hadn't seem to have started yet. Looking around for people she knew, she spotted Sam and Pat, and also Ares, a boy she had met on the cliffs. She went to it with her fellow Hufflepuffs, giving them an excited smile
"Hey" she said, as she took a seat next to Sam.
he gave Ares a little wave, to show that she had seen him.

This is purely for my benefit OOC so just ignore this post. :oy:
Member List said:
Katalina Vanderhol--Gryffindor 5th Year
Kiera Kingsley--Gryffindor 6th Year

Larissa Sedgwick--Slytherin 2nd Year
Abbey Lurken--Slytherin 3rd Year
Nina Patrokov--Hufflepuff 6th Year
Sam Prince--Hufflepuff 2nd Year
Ares Taylor--Ravenclaw 2nd year
Kailey Paramore--Ravenclaw 5th year
Luna Paramore--Ravenclaw 3rd year

Patricia Rogers--Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Efeyenia Samartzi--Slytherin 2nd Year
Thomas Smith--Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Mike Goulding--Gryffindor 4th Year
Andromeda Fiorelli -- Gryffindor 4th year
Hoshi Koshiba--Slytherin 2nd year
Andrew Bruke--Slytherin 4rth Year
Ellie Sparks -- Gryffindor 4th Year
Isabella Chaos -- Slytherin 3rd Year
Scorpius Knight -- Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Wendy Chaos -- Gryffindor 2nd Year
Joceline Richarde -- Slytherin 2nd Year
Arianna Tipley--Hufflepuff 2nd year

Okies...back to the meeting...I had to see who still needs to arrive and who's here already.

Isabella had finally been able to get sleep, unfortunately she was still having the dreams full of owls and worse, she was sleeping through the day. Once the Slytherin was awake she looked down at her watch and up at her calendar, noticing it had "SDA" scribbled into today's slot. Scrambling out of bed, not bothering to fix her hair, Isabella put on her blue flats and walked out the dungeons in her red shirt and striped shorts, glad that the Dueling Chambers was very close to her common room. She yawned and began chewing on a stick of mint gum as she made her way in, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and noticed she wasn't late."Hi everyone," to the crowd with a sleepy smile on her face. She made her way over to her friends Abbey and Nia, sitting beside them and only when she noticed Mike was already there did she start attempting to fix her messy hair.

((Okay, I'm going to get this show on the road as I hope to have this closed by next weekend. Anyone who comes in after this post then you may either post coming in late or you can post coming in on time and just go with it...whatever floats your boat :D If you happen to have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask either myself or Mike. Have fun and be creative!! :D ))

"Okay, if I can get everyone's attention please," Kat said loud enough for everyone to hear her. A hush fell over the crowd of students and she smiled at the group and then continued, "Now, what I want you all to do is split up into groups by year. First years over there, second years over there, and so on. At each assigned spot you will find a list of appropriate spells for you year. Read over the list and then once you have done so you may practice on the mannequins in your area. Professor Fletcher should be here any time now and once he is then you will be allowed to practice on each other." She paused for a moment to see if anyone had any questions then she added in a very serious tone, "No one and I mean NO ONE is to practice on another student until the professor has arrived. If I or anyone else catches you then you will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to join the club in the future. With that being said...get to practicing."

Sumner didn't know if he should join any groups this year. His studies were piling up and he wanted to make sure he got as many OWLs possible in all his classes. One couldn't hurt. The Dueling Chamber was unfamiliar but the girl talking animatedly to everybody gathered surely was.

The box in his pocket practically burned. Maybe he'd ask her after the meeting was over and everybody had cleared out. Or he could walk her back to Gryffindor tower. He grinned slowly and approached her after her speech was over and everyone was heading to their assigned spot. He checked to make sure no one was paying her any mind then leaned in and quickly kissed the corner of her mouth.

He stepped back and with raised eyebrow and grin he spread his arms slightly to the side. "Feel free to practice on me."

Kat jumped about a foot off the ground when someone came up from behind her and kissed her. "Sweet Merlin you scared the bloody snot out of me," she said in a hushed tone, laughing. She grinned crookedly at him, her eyes bright and practically glowing.

When Sumner told her to feel free to practice on him Kat raised one eyebrow and smirked. She walked over to him with her wand in her right hand, pointed right at him. "You've heard of the torture curse right? Well I have a little torture curse of my own." Kat, her wand still in hand, looked around and made sure that everyone was preoccupied with looking over their lists and moved even closer to the Ravenclaw boy with a wicked glint in her eyes and breathed in his ear, "Kissio!" She lightly brushed her lips over his neck and then over his lips. "You suffering yet?" Kat asked with a smirk on her face as she turned and walked back to her original spot before looking at him and saying, "Fifth years are over there sir. I'll be over in a moment to join you." She winked at him as she pointed the way.

Larissa gasped as she ran to the duelling chamber. She was going to be quite late.
As she entered, she noticed a large number of students gathered there.
"S-sorry." Larissa panted as she leaned against a wall for support.

Larissa began practising some spells on her manquin.
"Depulso!" Larissa flicked her wand under her arm as she turned at hit the manquin to hard it tipped over.
Larissa was rather pleased by this. She would, of course, not be informing anyone that she'd already practised this spell on several students- Including her muggle-born boyfriend.

Sumner winked and grinned slowly. He flicked a finger gently down Kat's cheek before he joined the other fifth years. He palmed his wand and bristled with excitement. Greyish green eyes glanced over the list he picked up and he nodded. Wordlessly he practiced his wand movements for each spell. Hm. One might be a little tricky. He smirked. Maybe he'd have Kat show him how. He looked up and wondered where their professor was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back