Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 14" Core of Basilisk Fang and Veela hair
Collineus Cardosi had many things in mind, but he wanted to know how his subordinates were doing. Leaving his stronghold in Venice, Italy, Collineus apparated to the large mansion that he purchased months ago, having his workers fix it up to make it a 'vacation home' for him and his family. It was also a great place to host some meetings. Collineus walked into the huge conference room, before asking some of his workers to gather many bottles of his luxurious wine. He smirked as he poured himself a glass. His company made its money through wine and porcelain. It had made him a very rich man, and he was damn proud of it. He sipped his wine, while his other hand fixed the cuff on his suit, concealing the dark mark that once held value years and years ago. Ordering his workers to leave, Collineus reached for his ring, and summoned those that were under him to the location. He wanted to know what they were up to, or lack there of.

Annabelle knew that none of her fellow Howard would attend the meeting that would be held in the Cardosi manor, hence she decided to apparate herself to New Zealand. It had been a while since anyone hold a formal meeting and this made the woman wonder what plans was Collineus had. The door opened as Annabelle walked on the marble floor with the sound of her heels echoing around the room. She saw Collineus with his wine, enjoying his fortune and luxurious manor. She wasn't jealous of him because she too is wealthy, the only thing that bothered her was that she was under the man in his 60s. "I'm representing the rest of my fellow Howard" Anna held her chin up as she eyed the older man. She had a rough and hard life before marrying Donavon, but she wasn't going to let her past define who she is. She is a Howard, that's all that matters.

Severo Cardosi had helped getting this place set up, which was almost like a shack compared to what he was used to living in with the Cardosi family. Being a part of Collineus' group was something forced on him, but his views were twisted and made to believe in the same thing. Feeling the tug on the ring, Severo apparated to the location, before looking to the female in the room already, announcing that she was here, representing the fellow Howard's. Severo said nothing but bowed his head slightly toward his older brother. What did this meeting have in store? Severo pulled back a chair, sitting down and helping himself to some wine. His brother handed him a sheet of parchment and some ink, as well as a quill. Great, so he was the note taker. "Brother, what is this meeting about?"

After handing his baby brother the note taking equipment, his serpent green eyes glared at him for a moment. "Speak when spoken to, Severo. Take notes on who has arrived, first." Collineus did not want to have to repeat himself many times when everyone asked the same question. There would be no doubt that someone else would try to ask. For now, he wanted to see who would answer the call. The women he knew as Annabelle said that she was representing her family. Collineus sipped his wine before setting it down on the table. "I consider my meetings to be very important, Mrs. Howard. I also expect perfect attendance from all of my subordinates. This is to ensure accuracy of what I have to say. So, in regards to what you just informed me, I do hope that more than just one of you will arrive." It was not often that he left his place in Italy to come here. If someone deemed this to be not worth their time, and sent a woman in their stead, well, Collineus was not impressed. He turned his back toward the entrance, and looked out the window at the small country. Many things concerned him, but he did have something interesting to speak of. Something that he thought could be used as an opening.

Kamaria Hensel was at home, dealing with her son. Being a mother was no walk in the park, especially when the families that made him hailed from the mighty Zhefarovich and the Russian hotheads named Hensels. Her son was an absolute nightmare and gave her a constant headache. It made her relieved that she worked most of the time, to let their father handle him. She felt her ring tighten, bid her husband and son goodbye as she went off on her way. She arrived in the manor, very new and modern. Her purple robes blanketed her body, and her tall form towered over the female workers. She made her way into the conference room where she heard some voices. Her double life was rather tiring, but what she had for their leader might be interesting. She did work in the ministry under the law. Kamaria played her part well enough. She sat down next to a young man around her age with parchment. For now, she remained silent. Her throat was a little rough from yelling at Corvus for an hour.

Noah flicked his wand at the door of the Cardosi manor, barging into it. He was supposed to meet his wife Hikari back at home but it seemed like she wasn't done with her 'business'. He dispose his cigarette and entered the designated meeting point. He spotted his sister Annabelle and walked toward her "Nuna" he greeted the woman. Noah placed a hand in his pocket and eyed the rest of the Scitoraris, waiting for Collineus to start the meeting. "My wife will be here in any minute" he reported to the man. He ought to know that both Noah and Hikari took this meeting seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back