School?

Jake smiled, "Wow?...I take it you enjoyed my company then?" Jake asked, giving a cheeky wink towards Luna, before pulling her down onto him, before kissing the side of her neck, then working his way up, where he found her lips, then began kissing her lips again. "I don't plan on stopping this." Jake laughed, as he continued to kiss Luna.

Luna smiled, "neither do i" she said, kissing him

an hour later

Luna laid on his chest.

Jake slipped out from underneath Luna, before putting some jeans on, but leaving his t-shirt on the floor. He then climbed onto the bed, picked Luna up, then took her outside and began kissing her again. He walked with Luna in his arms, through the school, then up to his room, where he sat on the chair, then put Luna sideways onto his lap, then began kissing her again.

Luna smiled, "we could both get expelled if i'm caugh up here" she said, kissing him but not caring.

Jake laughed. "Yeah, I suppose I'll just have to resist you." He joked, before kissing Luna again, placing his hands at the top of her legs.

Jake kissed Luna back then smiled. "Oh no, I wasn't trying to." He laughed as he continued to kiss Luna, slowly moving his hands down her legs as he did so, then back up again, this time moving them up to just infront of her shoulders.

Luna smiled, "hmmm i wonder" she said, running her hands low toward the knees.

Jake moved Luna's hands further up his legs, as he continued to kiss her. "I'd never get rid of you, you're to much fun." He Giggled. Jake kissed the side of Luna's neck, then slowly moved up towards her lips, as his hands trailed to the very top of her legs, and rubbed around. He held the kiss at Luna's lips for 5 Minutes or so, then pulled away slowly, his hands remaining at the top of Luna's legs, as he smiled at her, and looked into her eyes.

Luna eyes came open slowly, "yeah your fun to" she said, rubbing around his top of the legs.

Jake smiled, "Well I have been told that before." He said, flickering his eyebrows at Luna a little bit, before kissing Luna again, his hands slowly moving up from her legs onto her waist, where they continued to trail up Luna's body.

Jake smiled, he liked to be a bit cocky Occasionly. He kissed Luna back. "Glad you agree." He said, giving her a cheeky wink. He then kissed her on the lips again, allowing his mouth to open a little, and allowing his tongue to venture out.

Jake continued to kiss Luna, as his hands moved up her body. He put Luna back on her feet, then moved her so she was against the wall. He then leant one hand against the wall, and the other on the side of Luna's neck before kissing her again.

Jake continued to kiss Luna, as he moved in closer towards her. His hand that was leant against the wall slipped down to Luna's cheek, as he carried on kissing her. His breathing got heavier as he constantly kissed Luna. "This isn't stopping right?" He said, jokingly, before continuing to kiss her.

Luna looked at him, "not unless you stop it" she said, continuing to kiss him harder then what he was kissing her.

Jake smiled. "Well that's good." He said, before kissing her again, moving in closer so that both of their bodies were now touching as his hands moved down Luna's back, resting at her lower back.

Jake smiled back. "Sooo..." Jake said, doing an impression of Luna..."So what now?" Jake said, laughing a little.

Luna shook her head, "i don't know up to you" she said, grinning at him.

"Hmm..." Jake said, thinking. He then went and put a shirt on, before taking Luna's hand then moving out into the hall way. He then leant against the stair-way rail, brought Luna close to him, then kissed her lips again, so everyone could see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back