School?

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna was back from her vacation and she was so depressed she missed James and now her grades were slipping? what could she do so she wandered the halls and not even paying attintion until she bumped into someone. "i'm sorry." she mumbled, bending down to gather her books and just shove them in her bag not even caring.

Jake wandered through the halls of Durmstrang, with his black hoodie on and his hood up, as he was trying to keep his face hidden from teachers because he had missed the odd class. He was just about to head through the common room, towards the boys dorm, when a girl crashed into him. "Woah, watch it there." He said, with a slight laugh in his voice, as he bent down to help her pick the books up that she had dropped. He stood back up again with a pile of her books, then took her hand and helped her up. "There we go." She said, handing her books back to her, then smiling at the girl.

Luna blushed, "yeah thanks" she said, gripping the books and shoving them in her bag, "just wish i could leave school" she said, just sliding down and sitting on the floor.

Jake joined Luna on the floor. "Yeah, I don't get school...there's no point in it sometimes...especially in days like today..." Jake joked around a little. "So what's a lovely, and pretty school girl, doing wandering the halls all by herself...surely she'd have a handsome man by her side..." Jake asked with a smile on his face.

Luna felt her frown, "yeah used to have a guy by my side but he...." she said, and the tears came she tried to hide her face she hated being weak.

Jake saw the tears trickle down Luna's face, so pulled her in for a hug. "Heyyy, did what?" He said, gently rubbing her back.

Luna shook her head, "he left me" she said, trying to stop the tears.

Jake released the hug a little, so that he could see Luna's face, he wiped away her tears with his thumb, then gave her a small smile. "Well I can always cheer you up." He said, with a friendly voice, and a cheeky wink to go with it.

Jake smiled at her. "Ohh, you know, I know the odd trick or to that'll soon get you smiling." Jake Flirted.

Jake put his arms around Luna's waist, then kissed her lips. "Well, has that proved it for you?" Jake smiled.

Jake smiled as she requested that he did it again. "It would be a pleasure." Jake said to her, before kissing her lips once again, this time holding it for longer, as his hands moved up from her waist slightly.

Luna smiled, "hmmm to bad there isn't a personal place we could go" she said, smiling at him.

Jake smiled cheekily. "Hmm, yeah to bad ey." He said, barley finishing his sentence before kissing Luna, then picking her up, so that her legs went around his waist, as he leant against the rails of the staircase, and continued to kiss Luna, and barely stopped for breaths.

Luna smiled, "hmmm there is an empty classroom on the fifth floor" she said, smiling knowing that no one went in there because she was all ways there and moping around for they took out the classrooms up there long time ago.

Jake gave Luna a slightly confused look. "In school? You sure about that? I mean, it's a bit risky ain't it...we could always go back to mine...no-one would know..." Jake said, kissing Luna again, then giving her a cheeky wink.

Luna pulled him, "come on it's safe no one goes up on that floor at all that were the students get alone time if you get what i mean" she said, kissing him then running up the stairs.

Jake followed Luna up the stairs, running to catch up with her, as they reached the top of the stairs. "Wait, I don't know if I can do this Luna." He then grabbed her hand, then turned her round and began kissing her. He lead her to the wall, then leant her against it, as his hands went around her waist, then up, as he continued to kiss her. "That's better." Jake said, before taking Luna's hands. "So where is this room then?" He questioned, excitedly.

Luna pulled him into the room, "right here and in the middle was a bed and the door had a lock which wasn't very smart.

Jake smiled at the sight of the bed and laughed. He then saw the lock on the door and laughed even more. "Are they really that stupid?" He asked, giggling to himself. Before taking his shirt off, then leaning into Luna, and kissing her continuously.

Luna looked at him, "well they think we don't have ideas" she said, kissing him and pulling him to the bed.

Jake began to take Luna's top off, after being pushed onto the bed, before sliding on top of Luna. Constantly kissing her.

1 Hour Later.

Jake rolled onto the bed next to Luna, then pulled Luna on top of him, then began kissing her again.

Luna smiled as she kissed him, "wow" she said, moving her hands over his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back