Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Having found her wand up at Ravenclaw tower, Estrella made her way down to the Rosebush, putting her head in her hands as she sat, cross legged. She had to go back and get Liz and Sophia; but how? Surely, they thought her to be a coward. She had left them; she hadn't done it on purpose, but the damage was done.

Tears welled in her eyes. She was so glad to be back at Hogwarts, but she was in a very sticky situation. And in danger of losing her friends.

She started as someone walked up to her. She had talked to only a few people; no one knew she was back yet.

Courtney, who was very relieved to see Estrella back safely, walked up to where she was sitting by the rosebush. She did not know exactly what went on with the kidnappings, but she wanted to help in any way, shape, or form.

Kaela thought she had seen Estrella in the common room and ran down to the lake, kneeling down beside Estrella and grasping her in a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're all right. I was so worried." She let down and looked at her friend, holding back tears.

Ford had stayed at school for break and tried to keep up on all the activities that related to Sophia and Liz and Estrella, when he heard that she was back and near the lake, he went down as fast as he could. Keeping himself as cool and controlled as possible, he power-walked to where Estrella was, "Welcome back," he said to her and nodded to the others.

Kales break had been a very plain one so far, since he didn't get to go home this time. Walking down towards the lake he decided that he would like to check out the water or if anyone was down there that he knew. When Kale had seen Estrella, Courtney and Kaela sitting together he walked toward their little group and sat down rather quickly. "Hey you guys.." he said looking towards them "What are you girls up to?"

Bruin was heading to the Owlery to send a note to his parents to let them know he had arrived back at school safely when he noticed a gathering of students down near the lake. He hadn't been in touch with anyone since the Yule Ball fiasco and was wondering if there was any news on the girls who had gone missing. As he got closer, Bruin noticed that Estrella appeared to be at the centre of the group. He was glad to have his Keeper back, but was worried that Liz and Sophia did not appear to be there as well.

(((AM I INVITED?!?!?? ;-)

j.p i know im not :( i have to deal with vlad apparently... :( )))

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((AM I INVITED? :p ))
(((You would be, were u not captured :p )

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((Awww. I bet this means Sophia isn't invited either then, right? What about the death eaters :D They aren't captured!))
((Thats exactly what it means. But the DE cant come, strella is going to walk back to them :D )))

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((Awww. I bet this means Sophia isn't invited either then, right? What about the death eaters :D They aren't captured!))
((Thats exactly what it means. But the DE cant come, strella is going to walk back to them :D )))
Surprise party? :D

Surprise party?

((Hells yah!))

"Thanks, guys," Estrella said quietly, her face drawn. "But I'm leaving again soon. You see, when I escaped from that hell hole, I got out alone. Liz and Sophia didn't come with me." She started to cry, putting her face in her hands. "I didn't mean to, I really didn't. I don't even know what happened."

Wiping her face off with her sleeve, embarrassed, she continued, "I'm going back to get them. But I"m not sure how to do it."

Kaela put an arm around Estrella, frowning. "Well I am not about to sit and watch you leave again. I'm going with you."

Estrella smiled weakly. "I appreciate the motion, you guys, but you have no idea how evil those bastards are. They'll try to kill you."

But everyone was insistent, and in the end Estrella was forced to back down. "All right," she said hollowly, "Tonight, at about nine, fly down to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. We'll carry on from there."

Estrella was glad that her friends were coming with her, as there was strength in numbers, but she was also very concerned about their safety.

((Okay guys, I know this was really fast and I godmodded the majority of you. However, the Wizarding World is closing and this needs to be finished. Eek
I'm starting a topic in George's shop ASAP.

If you don't like how this ended please contact me. :unsure: ))

Upon hearing that they would be going to rescue the others, Ford's mind was singleminded. He was going to go save Sophia. He should rest up for tonight. "Eight o' clock tonight," he said tensely, "I'll be there." He was speaking to himself more than anybody else. He pulled out his wand and headed towards his rock on the lake to practice his spells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back