OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Conan Edogawa felt quite uncomfortable in his kimono. Truthfully, he knew not what he should go as for the Halloween Feast this year and in his indecisiveness, his aunt had just decided to send him a kimono and haori. It had been a long time since he had last worn one of those after all and he had quite the trouble in putting it on properly. He had to wonder if he looked suitable because in his opinion, he looked like an idiot. Especially since he was a seventh year who seemed to be wearing a skirt to those who were dumb enough not to know that he was wearing Japanese clothes. But really, while that fact was lingering in his mind, he really couldn't care less how other people would look at him, even though it was quite frustrating. But, only one person's opinion mattered to him. And it was his girlfriend's opinion. After all, she was the most important person to him and she was the one he was going with to the Feast so if he didn't look good, he would be embarrassing her. With a sigh, he decided to throw those thoughts out of his head since fetching Taylor was a more important task, even if he was earning a couple of stares as he walked and waited in the Seventh Floor Corridors.

Conan didn't have to wait long. Or at least he thought he didn't wait long. Because as soon as he saw her, his jaw dropped and he had forgotten how long he had waited. She was beautiful and breathtaking. And now he wished he had not allowed her to wear such an outfit cause now, he was sure that she would get a couple of looks and he didn't like it. He didn't like that other guys were looking at her. But he guessed he had no choice, then so be it, though he was absolutely going to try his best to just stay by her side the whole night. Especially since he had a little gift to give her tonight. He had it for a while now, though he really couldn't decide when he would give it. Maybe tonight would be good. Before the night ends. With a stupid grin plastered on her face he smiled and approached her. "Tweet-tweet. You look beautiful," he whispered as he laced his fingers with hers and began to walk them towards the Great Hall.

The way down was quite a long one, nevertheless, they had managed to reach the hall where the Feast was to be held. As soon as they entered, he pulled Taylor passed the crowd and to the place in the room least filled with people. He wanted her to be in the least crowded as possible after all so she'll be more comfortable. "I'll get you some chocolate and punch. Stay here, okay?" he said with a smile before he mingled his way to the crowd and grab himself some food for the both of them.

It had taken Taylor hours, to get her costume ready. More then that as she had started working on it days ago. Conan had asked her what she was wearing and she had told him, though now as she stood looking at the finished product, she felt as if he wouldn't actually be fully prepared. Oh well, she wasn't too worried, he wasn't exactly going to force her back into the common room, he could try, but she would't let him do it. He would definitely fail. Taylor finalised her look. She didn't care what others thought, as the only person she was worried about was Conan. Looking at it now, whilst she was wearing, she realised that it was slightly... revealing, if she could call it that. Looking over at the bed, Taylor stuck a couple more feathers and beads on and then decided that she was ready. At least, she wasn't half naked and she was wearing tights and stuff, so she was likely to be fine. It was a rare thing indeed for Taylor to wear something feminine, so she kind of hoped her boyfriend appreciated the effort. The last thing to be done was her hair, but that was really only a wand wave away from being finished, so it was easy.

Taylor was finally finished and she could actually head out to meet Conan. She was almost positive she had taken longer then she was supposed too to complete her costume and so she didn't want to be leaving him out there forever. Sometimes she cursed the fact that she was a girl, there was so much damn maintenance involved! Boys definitely had it easier then girls, for some many different things! She shook her head, carefully, as she thought about it. Making her way into the corridor, Taylor grinned as she say Conan and was intrigued by his outfit. His greeting to her made her laugh and she placed her hand in his as he laced their fingers together. "Well, tweet-tweet to you too." She said as she played with some of the strings of her costume. They were tickling her legs and it felt really weird. "I assume you are something Japanese." She just wasn't sure of what. She knew some of the culture, from what she had gathered from her conversations with Conan, but other then that, she did not know much. She was only really guessing at this point. Walking to the Great Hall, Taylor kept her eyes on Conan, kissing the back of his hand and blowing on his neck every now and then. She didn't care to notice anyone else, because her main priority was her boyfriend.

Finally reaching the Great Hall, Taylor rolled her eyes slightly as she tripped over her shoes as Conan practically dragged her to a mostly empty section of the hall. In hind sight the shoes were a bad idea, but she refused to regret her decision. She smiled and nodded at Conan as he spoke and she crossed her heart with her fingers. "I solemnly promise not to move." She had no need too. She knew now one in her immediate vicinity, at least no one that she specifically wanted to talk too. Besides, they could come and talk to her if they wanted, she wasn't going to bite their heads off. Soon though, something moving in the crowd caught Taylor's attention. In fact, it was a someone and not a something. If she was not mistaken, Miah was heading towards her. She wasn't sure what, or who he was supposed to be, but he was certainly Halloweeny. She smiled at her friend and waved. "Hey, Miah! Happy Halloween!"

Jeremiah had been on a vendetta to pay Conan back for all the crap he had put the Gryffindor under. Conan as annoyed him for the last time.The Gryffindor was too tired of rolling over and taking Conan's rubbish, trying his best to not react. Everyone had a limit, and it turned out that, between Liam and Conan, the limit had been roughly four years. Four years of dealing with them and trying not to let them bother him, or annoy him. He had already failed keeping his cool around the two Seventh years. Now he was feeling a little petty as well, along with just a pinch of cruelty. Not cruelty in the traditional sense, although his raising anger issues were starting to impact him, but cruelty in the emotional sense. By now everyone knew that Conan was with Taylor, and if they didn't know, they had been living under a rock.

Being on acceptable terms with Taylor, Jeremiah would never hurt the girl. He watched her interaction with Conan, and almost gagged behind his mask. Someone should grab that belt from around the Hufflepuff's waist and tie it around his neck instead. As for Taylor, what in Merlin's name was she? He doubted he had ever seen a girl wearing more make up than she was now. Wiping a trail of fake blood from the side of his eye, he made his way towards Taylor, and removed his mask as she spoke to him, revealing a make-upless and blood-less mouth. "Hello Taylor, happy Halloween. What are you?"

Taylor smiled at Jeremiah as he continued towards her. She liked Jeremiah, that had somehow managed to remain friends over the seven years of sharing a school, much to her own shock and she was sure his as well. As he came closer, Taylor tilted her head, as she was still uncertain as to what he was. She had a fair idea now, on closer inspection, but she still wasn't sure. Regardless and was glad he was here to keep her company whilst Conan was gone. "I'm a bird. Well, I'm supposed to be a bird." She told him, laughing slightly and twirling around in front of him. "I'm afraid i may have taken one or two liberties with the costume when i was making it, it is a little different then i imagined... shorter and things." Not that Taylor was worried about how short the costume was, rather more worried about how Conan would act if she were't using the strings like a makeshift skirt. They were doing quite a poor job though. She rather preferred the outfit with out the string things as she was not even entirely sure what they were, what they were for or what they were made from. She had kind of just found them and stuck them on.

Looking at Miah, Taylor began to wonder what he was. The mouth guard said one thing, but then the blood made her think something else entirely. In the end she settled for deciding that she really did not know and was much better off to ask. "What are you supposed to be, Miah? I was thinking you were one thing, but the blood threw me off..." She trailed off then, because she didn't want to guess. If her guess was stupid then she would feel stupid for suggesting it.

A bird? He was not sure he could see a bird. In fact, that was not the first thing that came to mind when he looked at her. She had clearly taken more than 'one or two', liberaties if she thought that was a bird. While not a bird watcher himself, Jeremiah knew what birds looked like, and currently Taylor looked nothing like one at all. "Ahh, and Conan's okay with this?" he asked, stealing a glance at his rival, not quite sure if Taylor knew the extent of their relationship. He had attempted to sound sincere, and may have succeeded enough to let her not suspect anything, perhaps. Jeremiah had saved the other boy's life in the past. Of course, just a few months afterwards Conan and him were fighting again. He was not sure he would save Conan if given the chance again.

"Hannibal," he responded, smiling. "I had been writing to Ryder, and he suggested I dress as a character named Hannibal. I don't know much of him, but I think i know enough." Enough to know that he was not going to full-on impersonate him. "Do you know of Hannibal?" She was much more acquainted with muggle stuff - she lived like one, right?

Taylor nodded at Jeremiah's slightly concerned tone as he asked if Conan was okay with her costume. At least she thought it was concern she was hearing, she could have been wrong. She looked down at her costume and touched it in places. "Why wouldn't he be okay with it?" She asked, looking at Miah again. "What's wrong with it?" She didn't think that there was anything wrong, nor that she should have to get the approval of her boyfriend, regardless of the fact that she had done so, it wasn't something she absolutely had to do. She glanced over to where Conan was, still trying to make his way to the food table. She thought it was sweet that he was going to so much trouble. She was going to have to find some way of thanking him later. Though she had a few ideas, she was still going to have to think on it, considering she wasn't sure what would be best.

Taylor nodded and smiled as Miah mentioned his own costume. "Yeah, i thought Hannibal had something to do with it, but I haven't read the books, I've only seen the movie called The Silence of the Lambs. Very creepy." She told him shaking her head. "So the blood threw me off a little, but i definitely see it now, yeah." She was happy to have someone to talk too. "How is Ryder these days?" Though Taylor had never been especially close with the boy, she did remember him and that he was Miah's best friend. At least he had been.

Jeremiah shook his head. "Nothing, it matters not." They seemed to be on very good terms, and, while he quite liked Taylor, not enough to not use her to aggravate Conan. He hated Conan far more than he liked Taylor. He lent towards the wall, allowing him to keep an eye on Conan, and still be able to talk to Taylor. He was not going to do anything while Conan was not here, nor looking in this direction. He wanted to see the Hufflepuff's face when he realised that Jeremiah was speaking with his girl. Jeremiah nodded as she commented on Hannibal, not quite knowing exactly what happened in the movie, having not seen it, but knowing Hannibal, he could make a few guesses. "The blood? Oh yes, I've just finished a meal." He smiled longly, purposefully eyeing her as one would eye a slab of meat at the butcher. At mention of Ryder, he shrugged his shoulders as he thought of his friend, who had left he school some time ago now. "Last I heard he was good. We kept in touch after he left."

His blue eyes focused over Taylor's shoulder at the movement in the crowd. Conan was returning. "Taylor, we've been friends for a long time," he said, stepping closer to her. "So, do know that I apologise." He placed two hands on her face, and pulled her closer to him, locking their lips and dipping the smaller girl, all in front of her boyfriend, before finally releasing her after a moment - just long enough to thoroughly aggravate Conan, and placed his mask back on his face.

Conan was having a hard time with the crowd he was in. The Great Hall was filled with students from all years, professors and school staff. Sure, it happened every breakfast, lunch and dinner. But this was different. Food was not in house tables and not everyone was seated! Food was in other tables and you'd have to walk to get some. And then there was also the crowd mingling a lot. People were everywhere in costumes and that made it all the more crowded and harder to get simple chocolate and simple punch. Really, if it were not for Taylor, he was not going to endure this. This was way of a torture for some really. And it was frustrating too. With a sigh, he had finally gotten the crowd and gotten the Gryffindor girl a plate full of chocolates and glass of punch. With a grin on his face because of his success, he started the walk back to where he had left his girl.

The walk back was even more dreadful. He had to make sure that the punch didn't spill and the chocolates didn't fall from his plate, but he was thankful for his balance that he had managed to do this. He was slowly able to get through but it was quite a hard progress. Soon enough though, he was quite happy with progress he had been making as he had already caught sight of his bird-dressed girlfriend. He smiled but his happy features soon turned into a scowl as soon as he had caught sight of the Gryffindor he had begun to loathe so much. Jeremiah Raven. What the f**k is he doing with her?! his brain screamed as he struggled to get away from the crowd and quickly get to Taylor. Merlin knows what that Gryffindor could do because of their hateful relationship. And he was right because both Gryffindors locked lips and the Hufflepuff couldn't help but dropped both the chocolates and punch as he pushed everyone out of his way just to get to the two. It was a hard feat and earned a number of hateful stares, but he didn't care because rage and pain was currently overtaking him. As soon as he had gotten towards the two, he had tried to land a punch on the boy's face just to get him away from Taylor. He didn't care if it hit or not, but as soon as he had finished, he had grabbed his girlfriend's arm and dragged her rather unceremoniously through the crowd and out to the Great Hall.

He wanted to drag her away farther. Conan wanted to bring her away from this place and trapped her where she could all be his. But rage was with him right now and it was not something that he wanted to vent out on Taylor. And pain. Thoughts of why she didn't push him away entered his mind and his heart clenched in pain. He shouldn't be thinking badly, but he couldn't avoid it. Not with his clouding judgment. Why did that Gryffindor have to do that. He could've just punched him or something. Why touch Taylor? Tonight was supposed to be great. It was supposed to be perfect. But now he didn't think it was. He didn't even know until when he was going to be like this. But if it took longer, he might as well hand his gift to her. After they had reached the outside of the Great Hall, he had placed a box in her hand. Might not be the best time but he was never the best with it. As soon as he had done so though, he had left her standing there, stunned. He wished she wasn't that stunned and maybe he wouldn't be as hurt as he was now as he went back to the common room alone. It was supposed to be perfect when he gave her that ring but he won't be calming down for a while. He was an idiot.

Ai Edogawa was having quite the fun for her last Halloween Feast in Hogwarts New Zealand. Her life had been quite a mess ever since her final year in Hogwarts started, but thanks to a certain Gryffindor, she had been managing to hold out. It seemed as if as long as Miah didn't leave her, she would be fine. And so, she tried to not repeat the same mistakes she had done with Heath. Despite her heavy schedule, she had frequently found time for Miah. Well, not really free time. In fact, her regular time for doing homework and reviewing for the NEWTs had been replaced with spending time with her Gryffindor friend. Well, sometimes, eating time was also spent with Miah and her after patrols were spent doing homework and review. It was an exhausting routine truthfully, but because of him, it was worth it. He was saving her, and even if it scared her so bad, she continued to hope it would be worth it. It scared her that she was starting to like him, and that she might start to fall in love with him. She didn't think she was ready. But she did know that she didn't want to lose him too. He was the only one left.

And now, she hoped that she'd be able to find him in this crowd. Her white dress flowed freely from her petite figure and the magical flowers remained in place in her hair elegantly. She wanted to find Jeremiah in this crowd but it proved to be a hard feat. But she was determined so she didn't let that get in her way. She had asked a couple of students but they said that they hadn't seen the Gryffindor. Did he not want to see her? Nah, that was impossible right? After all, he always seemed happy whenever they were together. He never seemed annoyed by her presence. With a sigh she continued with her search, and in the midst of it, she had caught sight of her brother who was almost in a fit of rage. She wondered why and she had wished she hadn't followed his line of sight. If she didn't, maybe she could have continued to live in the fantasy that she had a chance with Miah. Maybe that was the truth of why she was scared to death of being with him. Cause he never liked her. Because he liked Taylor. Liked Taylor enough to kiss her in public where her fiance could see her and where Ai could see him. She had seen Conan attack, and while she was tempted too, she had no right. And so she ran.

Ai tried to run past the crowd, her heart clenching painfully in her chest and tears forming in her eyes, ultimately ruining her make up. But she couldn't care less. Did she not deserve to be happy? Was she really trapped in a fate that would always make her think that everyone leaves? Was she really sealed to be hurting and scared forever? Having Miah with her made her second-guess her belief that everyone leaves, but she guessed that it was true. Because she certainly couldn't continue to spend time with him normally knowing that he would never look her way. And what could she do but run away from the sight that had hurt her?

Jeremiah, having been watched Conan the entire time, was able to avoid his fist, and glared at the Hufflepuff. "Oh I'm sorry Conan, didn't see you there. We're kind of having a private moment, how about moving along?" And, as Conan proceeded to drag the stunned Taylor away, an unseen smirk grew on Miah's face, safely hidden behind his mask. It was wrong, a terrible thing to do to Taylor and Conan, but he hated Conan enough to not care about his feelings, and was abcent enough in empathy to not worry too much about how his actions would effect others - until he saw Ai running away. He ran after her silently, forcing his way through the crowd as best he could to keep up with the Head Girl, that, quite frankly, looked lovely this evening.

Taylor laughed slightly as Miah made a joke, at leat she hoped it was a joke, about having just finished a meal. She shook her head and smiled at her friend. "Gee, you really pull off creepy." She wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not, but it was definitely true. The mention of Ryder didn't seem to really phase Miah anymore. She supposed that he was over the fact that his friend wasn't coming back. At least not in the foreseeable future. Taylor was quite happy in their current situation though. All of them had changed so much over the last couple of years. Especially in Fifth year. So much had happened then. Flicking her hair out of her eyes as she looked over her shoulder, Taylor smiled as she saw that Conan was finally making his way back. She put her hand put to wave to him, only to raise her eyebrow as Miah moved closer to her and his voice turned serious. Without even realising what was happening, Taylor suddenly found herself locked into a kiss with him. She was completely and totally stunned and somewhere in the back of her mind, something was telling her that she should be pushing him away, but the thought did not reach her body.

Next thing Taylor knew, she was being pulled out of the great hall and along the corridor like her a whirlwind. She barely even had enough time to process what was happening around her. She touched her lips silently before vigorously rubbing at them with her hands. Why had he done that? What the hell had been going through his head that he thought kissing her would be a good idea! Taylor and Conan had only just gotten back together, at the end of last year! Their relationship was still precarious! She was really mad, she was hurt and she really wanted Conan to let her go. "Conan! You're hurting me!" Suddenly he let her go and placed a box in her hands before hightailing it out of there. Taylor blinked after him, thinking maybe she should follow, but she was also curious about the box and what was in it. So instead of following him, she decided to open it instead. Inside was a ruby red ring. She stared down at it, unsure what it all meant. She didn't care. Stuffing the box in her dress, Taylor ran after Conan.
-Finished-​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back