Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The young woman had a book in her hands. She was on the fifth floor. She had never been here before and the area was interesting. The minute she turned, she heard a loud and terrible noise. Maybe it was some evil ghost? ''What was that?'' She looked around and nothing see here and she walk. Jenna mayby started thinking about going back her coomon room but she wanted a little more know this stranger place.

Lysander had just left the Transfiguration classroom after a solid hour of pestering his father about spells, and was on his way to find someone else to hang out with when he heard noises and a voice from one of the rooms he was passing. He stopped to peer inside, realising it was that bathroom that didn't really work properly, and that the voice had come from Wendall's friend, Jenna. "What was what?" He whispered, looking around. He'd mostly ignored the lavatory whenever he saw it, since it didn't seem that interesting. Now it seemed he might have been wrong.​

"i'm not sure but i hear something. Mayby that was a ghost? What are you doing here?" She asked with nervos voice and better she wanted go back to the class not walk here in spoky place. That was not right to here and she wanted soon leave this place and she was a little bit scary.

Lysander lit up at the suggestion that perhaps there was a ghost haunting the lavatory. He hadn't seen much of the house ghosts, and wondered if there were any more than just the four. "A ghost! Awesome. Do you think they died here?" He asked. He pulled out his wand and casted lumos so he could see better, and stepped inside to search around. "Oh, me? I was seeing my dad. He's the Transfiguration professor, but he won't teach me advanced spells, no matter how much I ask. It's dumb." He sighed. He didn't want to have to learn at the same pace as everyone else, not when his dad could teach him how to be the best. It wasn't fair. The boy held up his wand and kept his eyes peeled for any specters. "Hellooo? Ghosts?" He called out into the quiet room. He turned to Jenna and grinned. She didn't seem as enthusiastic about ghosts. "Are you okay?" He asked. He didn't think there was anything to be afraid of.​

"You realy think here can died and be ghost?" Jenna was suprise ans she alredy was scary to ask Lysander. "You are lucky when your dad is here at shcool. Why is dumb? I love so much learn new spells and i think proffesor Robert Kain is to good proffessor!" Jenna was thinking laud but she was happy know a little bit gryffindor boy and he was not that bad. "Yes, Thanks for asking. Can we walk together? I little bit afraid here go alone? If you have a time and i'm not bothered you!" She smiled to him and hoped he wouldn't be mad.

Lysander nodded when Jenna asked if he believed someone could have died there. He had heard a rumour that some people had died in or around the castle, so maybe one had died in the bathroom. ”It’s dumb because I want to learn more spells than we know! That way I can learn how to be good at them faster. If I want to be an animagus one day, I need to practice Transfiguration as much as I can.” He grinned. It wasn’t fair that his dad wasn’t letting him get ahead in his studies. He didn’t understand the point in learning at the same rate as everyone else if he didn’t have to, but when his dad was a professor. “Professor Kain is pretty great too. I have to wait until next semester to take his classes.” It was disappointing since the man was one of his favourite professors, but at least it wasn’t long before the current semester ended. “Of course we can walk together! There’s nothing to be scared of with me around. I can handle anything.” He said confidently. It was just a lavatory after all. ”Ghosts can’t really hurt us anyway. Unless it’s a poltergeist I guess. You have to watch out for those.”

Jenna listened Lysander and she was thinking about him better. Becouse she finaly can talk to him and she was appriciate him and Jenna finaly be happy talk to him here and she hoped Lysander and she can be latter a good friends to. "I know what are you fealing. I want to learn more spelss becouse i wanted be Dragonologists and work with dragons. What animal you want to be? I wiss you the best and hoped you will learn Transfiguration spells and helped you be a animagus" Jenna walked with and he was interesting person and she change her mind about Lysander. "Yes, i have to with him class. I wanted go him and ask him learn some new spells. " She loved charms leason and she wanted be good student, mayby later she would be good prefect to. Zen told here she need good learning and be nice to the other people and always helpfuly. "Thanky, Lysander! I realy apricate!" Jenna smiled to him and think about Wendall and soon go to Jule ball with him and Jenna was so voried about it and afraid. "Poltergeist is realy bad of ghost. I'm more happy about ghost don't leave our home" Jenna smiled to him.

Lysander's interest was piqued when Jenna mentioned dragonology. He hadn't known much about her, and he instantly liked her that much more now that he knew she had an interest in magical creatures, too. "That's awesome! Dragons would be so much fun to work with." He told her. It sounded exciting and dangerous, something he may have liked to do himself if he didn't already have a million different ideas. "I think I might be a dog, like my dad and my aunt. Maybe a labrador! But I wouldn't mind something that could fly or breathe underwater instead. I just hope I don't turn into a sea cucumber or something useless." It was perhaps one of his biggest fears about learning to become an animagus. Not being able to choose made it tougher."If you were an animagus, what would you want to turn into?" He asked. It was always interesting to know what animals other people thought they'd be like. He stopped to push open one of the lavatory stall doors, in case it had been where the loud noise had come from, but it was empty. "No ghost or poltergeist in there." He announced. "Maybe we'll run into a boggart instead?" The boy suggested, with an air of adventure. They were way scarier than any spirit.​

Lysander was diffirent with others boys. He was interesting talk and good listening to and she was wrong about him. Jenna enyoi talk with Lysander and she smiling to him and started talking. "Why we are early not talking is so easy with you! She complimate to him. "Dragons is to so cool and i agree with your words!" Jenna smiled to him and listened next and he wanted be a dog. Jenna always wanted be white husky. That dog was right to her and she would be telling him. "So cool be a dog! I think you dad be proud with you listen this words. Flying? Mayby swan our eagle? It 's so many of them and you can choose the right. Yeah, me to about see and swiming.." That would be ofwull swiming and be some caind weird animal. How about mermaids that would be a possible? She don't wanted ask the boy. "I always wanted be a white husky dog. I always love them and wanted my home to!" But she know her dad would me remaind her about the Bella and her brother take her animal. Thomas somtimes was so much stubborn then Jenna.."Boggart? I read about them and study to..You need learn that spell and think something funny and deffend the boggart. If i'm right" She thinking right now.

Lysander didn't know why he'd never properly had a conversation with Jenna before. She had always been Wendall's friend, like Ajaccio was, and Sander had other friends of his own, so perhaps a part of him had been happy not having to share. He was glad that had changed. Jenna was nice, and he would never say no to a new friend. Her answer to his animagus question was obviously a good one too, so she checked that box. "An eagle would be so amazing!" He agreed. A swan probably wasn't his thing, but if that's what he turned out to be, it wouldn't be the worst. "Or a parrot, so I could still talk even when I'm transformed. I think that's what I'd miss the most as an animal. Not being able to talk or have hands." He said. He'd watched his father improvise a lot whenever he had to turn into a dog, but it seemed like a lot of work. It wouldn't be an issue if he turned out to have a monkey as an animagus form, though if that were the case, there wouldn't be a reason to change into one at all. "A husky sounds great! Just like my dad! You'd always be able to stay warm with all that fur." He laughed. He tried another door, finding it empty too. Where had that noise come from? "Yeah, I don't know the spell. I think it sounds like ridiculous? I wonder what a boggart would turn into if it saw me. I'm not scared of anything, so it probably wouldn't even work." Sander grinned. His parents would check under his bed and in his wardrobe for boggarts when he was little, yet so far he'd not encountered one.​

That was so excited talk with him about animagus. Jenna enyoi this talk with Lysander and she was so much change mind about him. He was nice and smart boy who loved learned so much charms and she liked to. "Can you image be a parrot and fly in the air and looked to the ground. Yes, you have a good point. But you need remember about Transfugarition. You can't so fast learn be a animal becouse you are a human. I'm not sure if i'm right! I just read that a book!" She hoped her words would be true and Lysander don't be a mad at her. She wanted friends and he was Wendall friend. Wendall was so important to hear. "Wouw, your dad is a Husky? So, when we would be learn be animagis in class, when we grow up?" Jenna asked Lysander boy. Jenna walked with him and looked around. "Yes, that corect spell! How about funy clown? Our spiders with scaters our something like that. Realy? Everyone is something scared. I afraid cars drawning. I was there when my mom dead. "She told him her biggest fear and she was lucky be there with brother Thomas who saved here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back