Say Cheese!

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
So here on HNZ we all love saying Happy Birthday to everyone. So for now, let's all say Happy Birthday to HNZ...but what, there's a catch. Oh yes, it's not as easy as saying Happy Birthday and posting a picture of a cake, oh no, we need you to be in the picture also. (If you feel comfortable enough that is).

So take a picture of yourself with a picture saying Happy Birthday or whatever you want...use your imagination people upload it and post it here. Also if you are in a picture with someone else make sure you have their permission to use it.

Here's me and David saying Happy Birthday as an example...get posting people :D
[member]
1798680_10152406234324528_438310817628765000_n_zps55760c01.jpg
[member]

Happy 9th Birthday HNZ!

I did the writing in pen, but it didn't come up so well, so I went over it quickly in photoshop. Admittedly I could've just looked for a better pen, but mehhh...
My handwriting is pretty terrible.

[member]
happybirthday_zps93c9345c.png
[member]

Well, here's me! Excuse the awful desk-mess (my sister's been using my room while I've been at school) and my terribly done signature, as well as my computer's quality camera that makes my grey shirt a rainbow!
[member]
9thBday-Nick.png
[member]

After I'd taken the picture, I realized that I forgot to add the number 9 in there.
I guess HNZ knows how old it is turning though. :p
[member]
IMAG0567.jpg
[member]

Since Cyndi kinda threatened, er, encouraged me to do this. Cause if I didn't, there'd be nooo chance of a consequence at all... :r
So, here. xD
[member]
tumblr_n59snr3EkI1tndamvo1_400.png
[member]

And you look afraid for your life, too, Kaitlyn. D:

Goodness, I was! My hair turned blue with fright. xD

Nicolas King said:
And you look afraid for your life, too, Kaitlyn. D:
Indeed. Let this be a warning to you all. :devious:

[member]
25knel0.jpg
[member]
Ugh, this is like the worst photo of me today. I love you guys!

Due to peer pressure from Nick, here is a 'non-cheating' photo of me from this year ahaha.

[member]
1e0c26dc-94fd-48ff-ab45-22fd01035065_zps981c3265.jpg
[member]

[member]
A9A09923-5A84-4297-9AC7-8EBDFC57A150_zpsys500m1u.jpg
[member]
And thanks Anna for the hat

Nicolas King said:
Well, here's me! Excuse the awful desk-mess (my sister's been using my room while I've been at school) and my terribly done signature, as well as my computer's quality camera that makes my grey shirt a rainbow!
[member]
9thBday-Nick.png
[member]
Christ, Nick, you no longer look like Ron Weasley, you've evolved in to a Weasley twin! :O

Shall edit with a picture when I can!~

Metis Chancellor said:
Shall edit with a picture when I can!~
Why hasn't this happened yettttt?

So I caved and decided to take a picture for ya'll :doh:

[member]
X23aKsR.png
[member]

It's difficult trying to make a sign visible while hiding your face :r

Samuel Phillips said:
It's difficult trying to make a sign visible while hiding your face :r
You're tellin' me?
I tried to spare you all the hardship of having to see my face but couldn't manage it in the end. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back