Save it, Get Gone, Shut Up

The heat in Keanu's cheeks only worsened when she touched his face, trying to cling on to the compliment rather than to focus on the fact it was obvious he wasn't great at controlling his own body language. He glanced down as he listened to her words but the only thing he could hear was that they weren't moving. He lowered himself a little so that he was resting instead on his forearms, slowly edging forward to press his lips against hers once again, but this time a little harder and for longer, trying not to show that he was new at all this. He smiled into it however as a thought flashed through his mind, eventually pulling away again. "Well, I am quite hungry." he said under his breath, before quickly removing himself and jumping up to his feet in search of the pizza that was giving the tent a delicious aroma. He was enjoying the time he was spending here and had no intention of leaving, and the mischievous side of the teen wanted her to experience the same thing he had during their last encounter a few weeks ago. "You should relax, after spending so much time hitting things out on the pitch you deserve a break," he called out behind him, not turning around as he went in search of some food.

Keeva was so interested in the fact that she had some sort of effect on the man above her, so much so that he took it upon himself to kiss her, and this time Keeva kissed back, not minding the contact. He'd get better at kissing after all, she mused. Finally Keeva had begun to reach up to place her hands in his hair again, but as she was about to he moved from her stating that he was hungry. For a moment Keeva laid on the floor. Is this what it felt like, the games she played. She didn't mind playing them, she liked the way people chased her, but she wasn't about to be made to chase someone. Keeva got to her feet carefully, and strode over to Keanu. With determination on her face she stood in his pathways. "I think you're mistaking roles." She spoke, her voice low.

Keeva took a step forward, backing Keanu up until his back struck the pole in the middle of the tent which was magically anchored to the ground. Her intense eyes didn't leave his for a moment. Her hand placed itself flat against his chest before running up to his cheek and bringing his face down just centimeters from her own. "Now tell me, what do you want?" She asked, searching his face as she did, not allowing for him to leave his pinned position until he answered her question. Keeva didn't enjoy being toyed with mentally, and while she knew it was a double standard, she wasn't about to let him do so to her.

Keanu could hear her footsteps as she walked across the floor towards him, and he turned to smile as she came up to him. He barely had any time to say anything as she moved against him, and together they walked until he felt the cold metallic pole through the fabric of his shirt. "You think?" he asked with a smirk, noting that it was she right now who'd come over to him. He let her guide him down slightly, his eyes staring straight into her as she asked him another question. She was full of those. Keanu may not have any idea what he was doing, but that didn't mean he would fight against the urges of what came naturally. A few seconds of silence between them was all it took before the man was kicked into action.

With her hand wrapped round the back of his head, his hands slipped round her waist, leaning down to kiss her fully as he pushed his body against her to move them away from the pole. She'd seemed angry that he had this effect on her, and it was fun to play her own games against her, but Keanu was done competing and as he gave into the woman in front of him. He didn't need to reply to her as he kissed her lips, hands running up her back as they approached the kitchen, and he didn't stop walking until they felt the resistance of the counter behind her. He hadn't felt as strongly towards anything or anyone as he did right now, needing to be with the strong beauty he'd managed to meet at the most unexpected time.

Leeva's tense shoulders didn't relax once tended as she moved and kissed the boy. It was rebellious as most in Keeva's mind, considering she had only just split with her boyfriend, but she needed something different. Perhaps it was because Keeva felt that Keanu needed reassurance where as Shane had been confident. Whichever the reason was she gave in just for the night.

Keeva slipped from where she had been sat after some time, and decided to get dressed, grabbing the pizza with unmitted hands considering it wasn't exactly warm anymore. The brunette grabbed a slice and offered some to Keanu, feeling more relaxed now than she had in a few weeks. The girl with Ivey orbs looked over him. "So you got much time left?" She asked, wondering when he was going to leave her tent, not sure if she wanted him to go or wanted him to stay. Keeva moves over to the sink and reached for a clean cup that was draining, getting herself a bottle of water and some ice. She turned to him. "Need something?" She asked offering him anything in the room that he might want. She was a good hostess after all.

Any barrier and wall of confidence Keanu may have had up had disappeared after finding himself in unfamiliar territory. He took some of the pizza that had cooled, biting on it as he finishing doing up the top button on his shirt. Keanu had never been in a position before of feeling quite so exposed, and it had caught him more off guard than he'd been prepared for. "Well I need to get my things packed and ready for tomorrow, but it can wait," he replied, although the look on his face fell a little at her latest question. "I, er." He didn't need anything per say, but now the teen wondered whether that had been his cue to leave. He wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to call the feelings he was attaching to the woman, but the sudden chill in the atmosphere hurt more that he thought. Keanu shook his head, still watching Keeva as he tried to work out what was going through her mind. He was confused at his own emotions, and was considering whether she just wanted him to leave but with both of them to be away shortly he didn't know what to do. His ego could only get him so far. "I was thinking of making the most of the time here. I've heard there's a light show not too far that might be worth checking out." he said, trying to gauge her reaction of his suggestion of leaving the tent. He took a few steps towards her, almost more terrified now that he had been a short while ago to approach in case he was pushed aside dismissed, feeling as though earlier he may have been wrong to consider he had nothing to lose. He knew it was worth the risk to ask, but fully expected to shut down at his next question, "Did you, want to come with me?" he asked, his brown eyes trying to seek out hers "I promise, I will be on my best behaviour," he added with a small smile, hands raising in surrender in case she thought that any lurking paparazzi was enough to put a lid on his plans.

Keeva smiled as he took the pizza but allowed it to fall once her back was turned. An excuse to leave of course. The pungacious teen was not used to wanting to be in contact with someone. She supposed she had Shane to thank for the familiarity of feeling continuously wanted. Keeva bit her lip as he talked not nothing to finish the piece of pizza and setting it on her counter for a moment instead. When he once more addressed her she turned to face his approaching steps. His brown eyes were so penetrating when she finally met them, listening to his request for her company. A date no doubt. Keeva thought for a moment looking away.

"Listen. I'm going to be completely candid with you. I just got out of a super bad break up, like first and only boyfriend ever kinda thing. So I'm super concerned about the whole getting feelings for someone else thing. You seem like the kinda guy that could happen with..." she finalized admitting that she thought he was cute, the right kind of guy for her too. "So I'm not trying to be a b****, I just don't want to get hurt. And if all of that is okay I wouldn't mind going out to see the light show." The irish girl finished, looking past him nervously. She was honest always had been, but she contemplated whether that would scare him away. "Also, if you're interested I wouldn't mind doing this more either." She muttered, giving him a mischievous look.

It was hard to get mad at anyone when Keanu could understand their reasoning. He may have been inexperienced in reality but that didn't mean he couldn't understand the theoretical explanations behind people feelings. So while Keanu may have felt the initial rejection from the woman he would never have called her anything but honest. He listened behind a concerned expression, nodding as it made sense to him that she would act this way, although glad she'd sensed it too. He'd never been through anything like that but he'd always strived to ensure the people around him felt supported. He'd had no idea that she'd been involved with someone else so recently, nor that the situation was more complicated than he'd been first led to believe. "Hey, it's more than okay, I get it." he replied. It may have been her physical attraction that had initially pulled him in, but he could feel the care in her actions and he was already aware that he wouldn't have been able to abandon her. "I like you," he admitted out loud, his eyes piercing and unbreaking. It may not have been what she wanted to hear but it was only fair to lay his cards out on the table for her, "But we can do this your way. Whatever this is or ends up turning into, I would like to keep up what we have." he added, trying to ignore the blush that was tinting his cheeks again. He still felt the chill in the air but it was no longer because of the atmosphere but due to no longer feeling her beside him. He was nervous to approach or to touch her, feeling that if he were to, it would only understate his words, and instead preferred to stand a few feet away to give her the choice of their next moves. The redness in his cheeks flared up stronger than ever at her final sentence, bashful about how close they'd already managed to become in such a short amount of time and despite the hurdles that lay between them.

Keeva hadn't really expected Keanu to fully understand the predicament she was in. She felt hurt by the fact that she and Shane did not become more than just the first stage of a relationship. When she had fallen in love with him she'd planned for that to be it. She was young and naive though, and should have listened to her mother. "Yeah, just don't get used to visiting me after a Ballycastle Bard game. It was my coach. I'm resigning." She remarked casually, choosing now to finish her piece of pizza. Her dark eyebrows raised when she heard him say he liked her. That was... strange. She wasn't the most welcoming person, and she hadn't even planned to actually let this guy anywhere near her physically. She was full of surprises she supposed. "You're pretty okay yourself." She muttered, flashing a smile at him. Now that it was clear they were on the same page the brunette moved forward, and grabbed his face pulling him in for a kiss. "Come on." She nodded in a direction opposite the kitchen.

If Keeva was going to be out in the chill she wasn't only going to dress in her maroon outfit. This time she opted for simple, pulling on a light blue sweater and jeans. Her hair was still a mess, and she threw it into a bun. Once they arrived at the actual area the light show was to take place Keeva regretted not wearing a heavier jacket, but she was stubborn and hardy. "So, do we just look at things?" She asked, really unsure of herself on something like this. She couldn't even remember if she and Shane had ever done something deemed romantic... not like this. It was strange to her. Not wanting the silence, often uncomfortable in it now a days she spoke, "how often are you analyzing me with your pyschology skills?" Was it exactly small talk, no, but she wanted to know.

Keanu had been pleasantly surprised when Keeva pulled him in for another kiss, and glad that she seemed open and accepting to what they had. Once they were ready to leave, Keanu followed her lead, hands in his pockets given that despite their physical familiarity that it probably wouldn't be best to be seen together just yet nor would it be the most comfortable thing for the woman to do so quickly. He'd been shocked to hear that it was the coach of her team that she'd been seeing, and now that her earlier response made a little more sense, Keanu considered what she would be doing instead once she'd resigned from the team. As the walked around the light show, Keanu didn't really know what to expect asides from the fact that there were supposed to be handful of art pieces that they could walk amongst. He laughed a little at her comment, although even if it turned out to be a waste of time to look at these things, at least it gave them the time together that would soon be hard to come by. "We look, admire, critique, consider the implications of.." he trailed off with a glance in her direction knowing exactly how it sounded. "Hey you don't know, maybe we'll find something worth seeing." he nudged her on the arm with his elbow as he grinned through the darkness at her. He shrugged, "I wouldn't call it analysing, besides it's not like I'm any good at it." he added truthfully. He'd enjoyed the subject reading about it for years but it was only now that he'd left Hogwarts that he was able to pursue something away from magic.

It was very apparent to Keeva as she walked with Keanu, that he was stiff. He didn't want to push her outside of her comfort zone and the brunette while thinking it was sweet, couldn't help but think of the contrast of a couple hours ago to know. The beuxbatins alumni chuckled at his explanation. "And you wouldn't have rather stayed in the tent?" She teased, watching to see if his cheeks would heat up again, to see him blush. She reached behind his head, still walking to his side, and for a moment ran her fingers through his hair up the back of his skull, before she abruptly stopped, still itching for reactions. "Maybe, wouldn't that be lovely." She teased. "Although these lights aren't so bad," she remarked, orbs reflecting the shapes of the sculptures as she looked around.

At his next statement she rolled her eyes. layout easy good at getting under my skin at least. Considering how easy that was for you." She spoke referencing their earlier time together. "Talk about not going to plan." She laughed hugging herself now as she looked. "Why did you choose a career like that when you had thousands of magical possibilities?" She whispered, stepping closer to ask the question so they were not heard.

The more the pair walked, the more Keanu was confused at her actions. She had told him she was nervous of any developing feelings yet would pull him in for more, as though that was easy for him to ignore. "I," he began, but was cut off short when he felt her hand in his hair, words losing him for a few seconds. "I er, yeah I mean not that the tent wasn't great," he added eventually, his hand finding hers once he released him. It didn't take much from her for him to be drawn in again even when he tried to keep his respectable distance. "Yeah," he agreed, although his eyes were very much fixed on the light she was giving off rather than those around them.

Keanu was tempted to apologise at her comment, but it had felt as though it had been the right thing to do at the time and he had no reason to think otherwise even as he looked back he wouldn't have changed anything. "Magic was never something particularly special to me." he admitted quietly as they moved away from the crowds. "My parents didn't even mention it was likely I would have the abilities until I was eleven. I like to try and consider how others think, help them from within I suppose, find the root causes of issues, set them straight from their foundations." It was a cool evening and moving in front of Keeva as they stood to the side of a large ornamental floral sculpture, Keanu opened up his jacket with both hands with a small nudge of his head. "Come here," he said quietly, peering down into her face in hopes that it wouldn't be too much to try and hug her warm.

The stutter stop in Keanu's sentence meant that she'd gotten what she wanted. Her touch was a distraction, stroking his hair or clasping his hand was enough to make him stop in his tracks. She chuckled as he defended his want to go out, and took her hand. He was quite peculiar, giving back to her everything she gave to him. It was nice though to feel the slight challenge. "Mm, glad you thought so." She spoke, smiling still, almost a smirk yet more genuine than such.

Keeva listened to his explanation and nodded along to what he was saying. It was intriguing the way he explained his knowledge of magic, hers being quite the opposite. She hadn't thought she could excel elsewhere. Muggles did things with such difficulty in her yes. Even cooking was harder. So she admired Keanu's choice. "Is that what you're trying to do with me, set me strait from my foundations?" She inquired with a cheeky grin. However when she turned to face him he was standing with his jacket open. The brunette looked from his chest to his face. "I..." She stopped short. It was chilly. So Keeva moved forward slowly, step by step. Into his chest she leaned, waiting for him to envelope her. "Don't tell anyone I'm mushy."

Right now, standing outside under the night sky with a beautiful woman hugged into his chest hadn't exactly been what he'd expected to happen this morning, but as he tucked his jacket around her, pulling her closer to share the warmth, it was a pleasant surprise and an experience he wasn't going to take lightly. He chuckled at her comment, peering down at her to smile before looking out across at the lights, he considered how he'd managed to get to this point so quickly. There was something about her that was enchanting and if her coach couldn't see it then he was a fool. "What are you? Nervous that I'm going to find out what's going on in there?" he teased with a smile, although it quickly left his face, his features relaxing as he looked at her. "Talking to people is my job. It just happens that I enjoy talking to you, amongst other things, perhaps a little more than others," he added, glancing away. He may have been young and naive and with a lifetime of mistakes ahead of him, but that had never stopped him trying. He didn't know what was going to happen in the months that were soon to follow, but he was only an owl's contact away at most. It was strange for him to consider that he might actually miss someone for the first time, not that it would have done either of them much good to admit it. "Will you be transferring team?" he asked eventually, subtly trying to note whether their paths would cross in the future.

Keeva allowed herself to be tucked inside of Keanu's jacket, fitting within it like a nesting doll. Her arms wrapped around him, and she rubbed his back through his shirt out of instinct, nails running gentle shapes in the cotton material. "I mean, I'm more nervous that you're going to find out any other guy who hugged me got smacked with a beater's bat." She remarked, a comment that seemed joking. However it was not, and Keeva had earned a reputation in her school for her attitude and for getting into altercations. In fact just a few months ago she'd decked a student in the face whom had shoved her, and while Keeva didn't exactly feel guilty, she knew she needed better anger management.

"You say other things as if I didn't know I was your first kiss." She teased, tilting her head back slightly to watched the reaction on his face, hands never ceasing their swirls and patterns, just the tips of her well manicured nails almost following the speed of slow fading and changing lights in the distance. When Keanu posed a question about herself she shrugged. "I don't know. Thought about being an Auror, but I doubt my grades are good enough. Why, hoping I'll move to a team in Scotland, be closer to you?" She teased again, putting slightly more pressure into the patterns she drew through his button down

Keanu wasn't sure whether to laugh or be shocked at her admission, but pulled her a little closer regardless. "What made me the exception then?" he asked, peering down to her and wondering how he'd managed to get away with it. The feeling of her nails on his back were tickling him slightly, but doing his best not to control himself and not wiggle around too much, he smirked at her comment. Keanu hadn't thought about doing anything with anyone until he'd met Keeva, and meeting her had been like a light going off his head.

He listened at her idea of becoming an idea, nodding his head in response. He'd considered that as a career himself, but he wasn't exactly the most active of people in the school, and the idea of getting into a fight with someone asides from his sisters was more than he wanted to give himself the pressure of. He was much better suited to doing work behind the scenes, but had a lot of respect for those who put themselves out there. He wasn't sure what to respond with to her latest question. In all truth he hoped she would at least remain in the same country so that they could meet, but it wasn't as though it would actually be fair for him to say such at this point. He lowered his head, kissing her softly for a moment, both giving him more time to think of an answer and reminding himself of what he was about to miss out on. "What would make you happiest?" he asked once he'd pulled away, not wanting himself to be an influence in her decision.

Keeva thought carefully on the next statement she heard him make, his question quite surprising. She wasn't prepared to answer it fully, so she made a small joking remark. "Well I figure you're younger than me, Shane was twice my age... Sorry I'm really bad at this whole discovering my feelings thing. You're just different okay?" She remarked looking away. She didn't need to strain herself, they weren't even an item. She just wanted this to be casual for now, maybe casual forever. She couldn't risk getting hurt again. she'd surely go off the deep end if she did.

Keeva was thankful though for the distraction as Keanu kissed her, and she pushed her nails into him to pull him closer to her. When they finally parted the next question shocked her even more. Keeva pulled back slightly, though not fully away from him, just enough to look at him. Did this person who barely knew her really want to know what made her happy. Her icy orbs flickered between his brown ones, and then they looked away. "I.... don't know." She spoke quietly. "I don't mind what we're doing right now though, it's pretty nice actually." She leaned forward and kissed his jawline, the only thing she could comfortably kiss without too much effort. "I also liked eating cold pizza with you earlier. Among other areas of interest." She remarked, using similar words as he had.

Different. He could deal with being different. He smiled at her as she looked away, his brown eyes following her for a second before breaking free. He had no idea what they were doing but he liked it, and he didn't think it would be to difficult to balance between his work life and meeting up with Keeva if she still wanted to after their encounter. His own parents were married by the time they were his age, but he had no intention of doing such. He'd been born before his mum had turned eighteen, but for the former Gryffindor thoughts of a family were so far in his mind that he was busy enjoying the here and now.

Keanu's breath left him for a second when he felt her nails in his back, and while it didn't take much for the man to be distracted by her it certainly left an impression on him. "Yeah?" he replied eventually, not wanting to pause after she'd brought him towards her. "I can do that," he said, not really paying too much attention any longer to the words he was saying as he found himself caught up once again in her. "I like pizza too," he added, his eyes still closed as he moved down to kiss her neck, arms pulling her a little tighter as though he'd soon be waking up in his bed alone.

Keeva smiled at him, a genuine smile no malice or ulterior motives behind the flash of pearly whites. The brunette felt a small twinge, a shiver when he requested confirmation that what they had was okay. She nodded. "Yeah." She muttered. Stepping closer she allowed Keanu to pull her in, giggling when he'd stated his enjoyment of pizza. The girl smiled, tightly pressed against Keanu, no cold penetrating the jacket that surrounded them both. The lights that surrounded them were pretty, but Keeva couldn't help but find herself distracted in a genuine conversation that wasn't about hiding these things from her parents, or what they were doing on the quidditch pitch. This was a different kind of conversation that she'd not stopped to have in a while with anyone other than her cousin, whom visited often. "Do you, want to go back and have some pizza?" She asked in response to his kisses.

Keanu spent most of his time working hard, and for once he was enjoying be able to do something just for the enjoyment it brought without having to overthink about the meanings and the consequences. He smiled against her, kissing the skin that was exposed to the air, cool to his touch. "We should never have left." he replied quietly, not breaking the contact between them. Right now Keanu couldn't have cared less where they were asides from the fact he got to stay beside her for their remaining time, but so far everything with Keeva had been new and exciting and he was happy to follow her lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back