Save it, Get Gone, Shut Up

Keeva Fitzgerald

Pride of Portree Beater // Stubborn // Foodie
OOC First Name
Nichole
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Keeva Fitzgerald was exhausted, laying at first in her tent after the game. She knew she needed to shower, but the motivation to do so had dwindled the harder they'd played. Her arms throbbed, and she looked around the living area. The enchanted tent was impressive, she was sure it was hand picked for her. Shane was being quite sweet lately, but the young woman couldn't help but feel distanced from him recently. Be it his new position as a coach on the team, or something else he was busies these days. Keeva had always been independent, but she'd had a taste of the kind of attention she wanted, and now she didn't want to give that up. Perhaps that was why she'd invited Keanu to come to her tent after the game and eat. The wavy haired woman finally moved, cleaning up and throwing on makeup and a nice outfit. She wanted to dress to impress after all, no telling if they'd leave the tent to hang out. She was sure that he might offer her drinks outside of what she had to drink in her own tent. It was mostly whiskey - her favorite.

Keeva sighed as she looked through her things, picking up and packing as this would be their last night staying in France before heading out for another game. She hoped Keanu at least enjoyed the quidditch match. She'd of course made it very obvious which tent was her, using a color changing charm to make it a pastel pink - one of her favorite colors. She only waited now, a pot boiling over a magical flame. Noodles were easy enough for the girl who couldn't cook very well. It wasn't as if she'd paid attention when her mother tried to teach her. She should have, now she was lousy at the simple task.

After the abrupt departure of a new acquaintance, Keanu had been pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to the latest game in which she'd be playing in. He figured he'd attend since he'd be on his way back to Scotland soon, and while he didn't know exactly had been running through Keeva's mind during their last exchange of words, Keanu thought he might as well tag along and see what happened. Quidditch wasn't particularly something he was fond of, although he supported his sister as the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain and had often helped her practise in years leading up to his graduation. The game itself had been quite intense, and Keanu watched closely as he spotted her out on the pitch, taking a number of good shots towards the opposition.

Once the game had come to an end, Keanu had moved his way out from between the crowds, headed on over to the players tents where he had been requested to join her. It didn't take the teen long to locate the correct one, although as he approached he wasn't sure of how best to get her attention. "Knock knock," he called out as he stood close to fabric of the shelter, his hands remaining in the pockets of his jeans as he waited for some sort of reply that he was able to enter. The worst thing would have been to have done so and to find it was the incorrect tent, or perhaps she'd forgotten that she'd invited him over, and Keanu wouldn't have wanted to interrupt her if she had other things on her mind.

Keeva heard the man's voice, and waited around a minute before finally crossing over to the entrance and peeking out. Seeing that it was Keanu she gave a nonchalant glance around and invited him in. "Sorry, wanted to make sure the paparazzi couldn't make the best out of this." She said before closing her tent flap behind him and securing it. "Sorry it wasn't a better game. All the more reason to drink though." She stated with a small laugh, stepping into the small sitting area. It was homey and comfortable, obviously semi-extravagant. The young Fitzgerald wouldn't have it any other way. The brunette waved an arm and a kettle began to boil on the stove. in a way she was showing off her abilities, though she didn't have that many. She was terrible with Herbology, and quite bad with potions. Charms had been her strong suit, leaving her with cool parlour tricks when she had a guest over.

"I trust your trip was well?" She asked, flashing a charismatic smile, before making herself comfortable on a cushion on the floor, patting the one next to her. She wondered if she could peak his interest in every meeting, and flicked her hair off the shoulder of her maroon dress. "Hungry?" She inquired, ice orbs following any movement he might make.

Keanu didn't have to wait long until he spotted a familiar face from within the entrance of the tent, and he flashed her a quick smile as he headed inside. He noted her choice of outfit, the psychologist in him realising what she was trying to do. Keanu shrugged, "You played well out there, you should be proud," he tried to say enthusiastically, although she didn't seem particularly enthralled at their match. Keanu had already had a couple of drinks while he'd been observing, feeling as though it might have taken the edge off by the time he did come to talk to her, and the prospect of picking up where they left off last time they met elated the teen.

He watched as the Quidditch player moved across the space inside her tent, and while Keanu would have usually been fascinated to have been inside something as unusual a place as this was, the former Gryffindor was more than a little distracted by the woman in front of him instead. He was pretty sure he'd never met a Veela before but it flashed through as his mind as to whether Keeva was. It took him a second to register that she'd asked him a question, "Oh, er yeah it was, fine." he replied, hoping that their evening wasn't completely going to be filled with small talk. "A little," he added as he joined her on the floor, legs crossed on the cushion as he shook off his jacket, laying it carefully to the side. "Do you share this place with your teammates?" he asked, more interested to know whether anyone was going to interrupt them this time as opposed to being interested in meeting the others.

The compliment was nice, Keeva enjoyed receiving any kind of compliment when it came to her quidditch skills. She knew she played hard, and never gave less than her all at any of the games that she played in. It was one of the reasons she made the team, it helped her stay on it though that she had a intimate relationship with the now coach - not that things had continued to go well, Keeva had to play hard she didn't have that to fall back on now. Keeva stood almost as soon as he sat down, another ploy, and made her way into the kitchenette after thanking him for his compliment and registering that he had indeed said he was hungry. The brunette rummaged through her kitchen and found something acceptable to heat up for food. Pizza wasn't extravagant, but it would hit the spot. She slipped it in the small oven, igniting the flame with her wand and shutting the door. At his question she finally turned to talk to him, she had around twenty minutes until the pizza was done.

She came back in with a bottle of water for each of them and offered it to him. She needed to rehydrate after such a hard match. "No, this one is mine. i think I'm the coaches favorite." She remakred coyly, eyes flickering over him and a look of amusement passing through her blue orbs. "Why do you ask? Scared to be alone with me in a tent?" She teased.

Keanu was about to relax once he'd sat down, but no sooner as he made himself comfortable his host rose from her position. He watched her leave his company, wishing that they would have a moment soon to just sat and talk together without being disrupted with something or another. He didn't mind whether or not he ate so much as got to enjoy the company of the person he'd come to visit. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" he asked with a smile, meeting her eyes. He let out a small burst of amusement, while relieved to hear that it was unlikely anyone would be joining them this time. He lifted his hand to take the bottle of water from her, although he made no effort to drink it, preferring instead to take it in one hand as his other clasped her wrist, just holding on to her in case she was going to try and leave him again. "Do I seem scared?" he asked, trying to keep his voice as calm and controlled as possible, although the smile on his face turned into a smirk as the words left his mouth. It was obvious that she was looking for his attention and that's what he planned to give her, so long as she didn't continuously leave him hanging. He may not have had any experience in this department, but he'd grown up in the pub and had seen a large number of interactions over the years, and besides who didn't enjoy being around someone who was confident. "Come sit down?" It was more of a request than a question, as he nodded his head to his side, his eyes never leaving hers.

Keeva knew he was watching her, she didn't mind. It was predictable in a mid thigh dress that flattered her. She knew what to do to make him watch her too. However it was obvious upon her return that she didn't have to try too hard to keep him interested. Keeva's water bottle fell to the floor, thankfully closed, when Keanu clasped her wrist in his hand. Her orbs moved from the hand on her wrist to his face where his eyes were startlingly locked in on her. She laughed almost nervously at his question but returned the smirk he was giving her. "I suppose you wouldn't seem nervous," her face inches slightly closer, eyes on his. "If your palms weren't sweaty." Her wrist remained in his hand as she took a comfortable seat on the floor. "May I have my hand back to drink my water, or would you like to keep it?" She asked, raising a teasing eyebrow at him.

Oblivious to her personal situation outside of what he'd already been told, Keanu felt like he was in the process of winning the lottery as the brunette sat down once again beside him. His hands may have been a little warm given he'd just come inside, and he wondered whether she only brought that up because it was the only thing she could focus the attention on without making her intentions too obvious. Keanu liked to try and work out what was going on in the minds of others, and Keeva was certainly someone he found particularly interesting. He released her, hand moving across to unscrew the lid of his own bottle of water, of which he handed to his latest friend, watching her body language for any movements that would give away what she was doing. He knew he wasn't imagining it when he could feel something between them, and he was pleased with himself at being able to keep up his confidence to get to this point. "So, what did you want to do this evening?" he asked her raising his eyebrows, knowing they both had very little time before they had to return to their lives.

Keeva didn't jerk her wrist back but moved it slowly into her lap. Seated on her knees she slouched just slightly, trying to get as comfortable as possible, while still looking at least somewhat curved and attractive. However lounging wasn't the most attractive she could be. The brunette grinned and took his water. "Such a gentleman to me." She responded, taking a small drink from the bottle before setting it off to the side, not bothering with the lid. After all she couldn't see herself being so clumsy as to knock it over. At his question she looked into his dark orbs, wondering if he was testing her or had a specific answer he was hoping to hear. She pondered for only a moment before shrugging. "I don't really make plans I like to go with the flow." She spoke, vague as ever. "What about you. Did you have soemthing in mind?" She turned the question around on him, something she was good at.

Keeva seemed to have about as much of an idea of what they were going to do as Keanu had. As she sat watching him, he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to be able to sit and do nothing about the tension in the air. He'd never felt this way about anyone before, and she'd been so welcoming to him since they'd met that it wasn't hard to imagine that she liked him in the same way. "Really?" he asked her rhetorically, "I find that plans are always justified, otherwise how can anything ever get broken?" he added. He'd been a Gryffindor after all, and while he may have enjoyed some subjects over another, there was always time to be made for some rule breaking. No longer wanting to be a part of the game she was playing, the man moved over to her and up onto his own knees, a hand sweeping across her hair as he admired her beauty as the other rested on her shoulder, his face barely an inch away from hers as he could feel her breath on his skin. He hesitated for a second, the nerves of never having done anything like this before getting the better of him, and his eyes moved between her lips and her eyes in case it wasn't what she wanted.

Keeva grinned at his response, he was so confident. It was a stark contrast from when she'd met him in the bar. Keeva wasn't sure whether she liked this better, the way he seemed eager to take control of the situation. "Oh really? You're a little rule breaker then?" She asked in a low tone, eyes never leaving his. She continued to watch him as he moved forward, hand in her hair the way it had been before, hand on her shoulder as if to steady her. Or perhaps he was steadying himself. She watched his nervous eyes flicker - why would someone be so nervous for a kiss? She adjusted while thinking of a way to get out of this, only to tip over the cold water bottle onto her leg. "Ah!" She yelped at the cold, jumping forward and possibly tumbling her and Keanu the opposite way.

Keanu was about to make the move forward when Keeva suddenly yelped in front of him, and he took a moment to pull back wondering whether he'd hurt her. In the few seconds that followed, Keeva slipped away from him once again and he looked down as he felt the icey cold liquid that was pouring on the floor around them. Keanu smirked as he held out his hands to catch her, and while she wasn't heavy in his arm his body still fell with hers in an attempt to soften the impact of her possibly meeting the floor. Keanu was laughing now as the adrenaline was pumping through his blood stream, and his eyes followed her as she moved away from her spot. Seizing an opportunity, not caring whether there was a little bit of water between them, Keanu moved his head forward and connected their lips before she had another chance to leave his personal space. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect no matter how many times he'd thought about it, his arms wrapping around her as he tread between the line of nerve wracking and exciting. After a few seconds he pulled away, opening his eyes to peer into hers, "Rule breaker?" he said with a slight shrug.

Keeva was horribly embarrassed for the girly noise that came from her lips, but nothing shocked her more than him catching her offguard and kissing her on the lips. His kiss was stiff and inexperienced, and it was the only thing she could concentrate on as they finally settled on the floor. She pulled her head back, she and Shane hadn't exactly made their break up official - though their last fight and the words they'd exchanged had made it pretty clear. The brunette looked at Keanu stunned, and while she wanted to be clever her words escaped her. She adjusted her hands on the carpet on either side of his head. She laughed almost nervously once more before finally speaking. "You're very forward, was that your first kiss?" She asked. She knew he was 17 at the least, after all he was able to drink freely. It was his parents bar though... "h-how old are you?" She asked the sudden idea that he may be younger hitting her and causing nervous tension in her chest.

As Keanu searched in her eyes for any remarks of his skills, it didn't take him long to be told what she thought. "Was it that obvious?" He asked which a sheepish grin, suddenly embarrassed that she'd been able to tell just by the way he kissed her that it had been his first. He paused at her next question, it dawning on him that he'd found out from her either. There was still alot either of them knew about each other, although Keanu hoped he wasn't about to make things worse. "I'm 19. Nearly." He replied truthfully. With his birthday round the corner he felt as though he could get away with saying that, and he waited to see whether Keeva would recoil at the news, not that it really effected him. It didn't feel as though there was a large difference between them, and hed assumed she was a little older giving her confident nature.

Keeva couldn't help it, when he gave her the sheepish grin and responded to her inquiry the brunette laughed. It was quiet and airy, and held no malice of teasing. At his answer the girl shrugged, still positioned directly above him. She wondered for a moment if he was inexperienced by choice, perhaps he was ugly growing up. Not bad to look at now though. The beater shifted only slightly, tryig hard to keep her wrists from aching. Finally she responded. "Only a year younger, though I can't believe no ones kissed you before." She spoke, complimenting him, after all she liked him better when he was confident. "So, Keanu, was this the master plan?" She inquired, smirking down at him, still unmoving. "Or was this just a little side track to your intentions?" She inquired, face only a short distance from his. If Shae was going to call her immature for allowing someone to admire her, she couldn't imagine what he'd call her now. Not that she cared.

Looking up at the woman who had him pinned to the floor, Keanu had very little choice but to answer her questions as best he could, and was somewhat relieved to see that she didn't seem opposed to his age. "Yeah, well, been busy. I couldn't have brains and a social life," he teased raising his eyebrows at her. "Whether or not it was my plan depends whether or not you think it worked, and whether I'm finished," he remarked. He may have been unable to do anything but speak while in this position but that wasn't going to make him any less arrogant. It was a change for him to put himself forward so directly and since he'd yet to be shut down he figured he was doing something right. He didn't really know what he was doing at all, and for once in his life he was going with the flow, and not complaining along the way.

Keeva raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't know about that, Mr. Ivy League." She said before using her want to douse the magical flame under the pizza. She'd rather it not burn while they spoke. "After all, I have brains and a social life." She teased him, finally moving over and off of him, laying on her side beside him instead. After all, he was less fun when pinned in place. The brunette propped her head on her hand, elbow resting on the floor. "Aw, see that's not a plan then if you're so worried that it worked." She reached out, and traced her hand down the middle o his shirt, to above his midsection and back up to his jawline. "Though I suppose we don't quite know if anplan works on the first try." She teased, before moving to get up, ever the flighty girl. Leading a person on her strong suit.

'Yes indeed, which is why I said that I cannot. We can't all be smart and beautiful." He replied, barely noticing that she was still supervising their dinner since he'd become distracted. He watched her for a moment as she shifted, and he mirrored her position, propping himself up onto his elbow to speak to her. "An unsuccessful plan doesn't discount its existence." He shrugged, although he was pretty sure in this case as he felt her hand against his chest that had gone as well as he could have hoped. He sighed quietly to himself as she hopped up from her spot once again. She was fun to be around but it wasn't difficult to see that she would also be a challenge to pin down, and this was the case during the time they did have together. He watched her as she stood, testing to make her own choices. "Is this not good enough?" He teased in reference to himself. He knew he wasn't exactly charming nor did he pretend to realistically be any better than an average man of his age, but she wasn't going to find his company in any other area of the tent.

Keeva laughed st the compliment. Beautiful, that was semi-new. The last person to call her beautiful had been Shane and that wasn't until months into their relationship. Before that she'd heard the word minx a lot. Most boys at her school didn't comment on her looks though, and so while she thought she was confident and knew how to take a compliment her face betrayed her and speckled itself pink. "That's true." She remarked to his comment on plans being unsuccessful, and begun to clean up the water with her wand as well. His next inquiry stopped her short and she glanced over her shoulder to look him over. She didn't mind making it obvious that she was looking him from head to foot, after all it wasn't bad. "Now I didn't say that. Are you looking for some reassurance?" She inquired. She hoped he wasn't that needy, but continued to keep the mood light. "There, spills cleaned up." She said with a smile before moving back over to him. "Now where was I?" She asked, sliding back into her place only closer to him. "Be honest with me, this was your intention from the get go was it not? To get me alone? Do you not like a little chase?" She asked, grinning mischievously.

Keanu had never made anyone blush before through something genuine and he thought it was cute that she began to resemble a colour closer to that of her dress for a second. "Who says I needed reassurance?" He asked, playing her at her own game and waiting for her return. His mother and his sister's had been told not to let anyone in their lives tell them what to do, and the boy figured it would apply to him as well. What was happening now was new and scary but with no commitments, Keanu had very little to lose in his risk of challenging her, preferring instead to work on his own development in the process. He purposely ensured not to touch her as Keeva resumed her position, smiling softly as he admired her. "It's like I'm wearing my mind on my sleeve" he replied, considering his next reply, "I don't know what I like asides from that I like you." He finished. It wasn't as though his inexperience remained a secret.

All eyes on her, it was the way that Keeva liked it. She was sure a therapist would pry open her head and tell her it was due to the fact that she didn't get enough attention from her parents. Frankly she didn't care, none of that mumbo jumbo meant anything to her. "Well, I do. You looked at me expecting me to say something after our kiss, and of course you asked if you were enough." She teased. Again her finger found his chest, tracing patterns through his shirt. She watched his face before remarking "at least the mind you're wearing is interesting." She remarked, moving her hand to run her own fingers through his hair. It was soft to her touch and for a moment she played with the mocha locks. "That's cute." She remarked in response to him telling her he liked her. "Don't you know if you like kissing? Or maybe you're a fan of trying not to get in trouble at work while flirty with pretty girls." She chuckled softly.

Keanu gave a small chuckle as she tried to move the questions back on to him, as though he'd been the one to first bring it up. He didn't want to overthink the situation, and he was happy to only focus on what was going on in front of him without turning it into some kind of analytical experiment. It was strange to him how easily she found it to touch his shirt, his hair, especially after how she'd tried to keep her distance during their first meeting. "I'm not sure if I have enough data to determine that yet," he replied cheekily with a smile. He knew he did, but it didn't hurt trying to convince her to resume. "Can't say it happens often, I'm pretty sure you can see straight through me," the teen added, moving his head in line with her hand. He readjusted himself, laying back flat on the floor with his hands under his own head, turned only slightly to look at her as she spoke. "I'm a fan of disrupting your work, although I'm not sure what your coach would make of it." he grinned, wondering how many others were able to visit the Quidditch players after a match.

Keeva watched the rumble of his chest as he chuckles, hands still untwined with soft locks. It was clear he at least thought she was funny and wasn't annoy d by her behavior. That was a good sign. "What a clever way to say you want more." She spoke with something between a Smirk and smile on her face. She inches closer to him and for a second she leaned down, as if she was going to give in to him. When she was close to kissing the man she stopped short, and spoke, "maybe if you're lucky you'll get the data you need." Her lips gently brushed his cheek and then she was directly back beside him again. When he laid back Keeva was so tempted to move closer, but she knew better. If she continued to play her game at least she was left in control of whether or not she got too tied up in this teen. Removin all contact she laid her head down on her arm, which was sprawled out finger tapping the soft bottom of the tent. "So eager to move away when minutes ago you were so nervous you almost didn't kiss me." She spoke. She spoke before acknowledging his comment. "My coach can shove it up his arse if he has a problem with house guests. After all, wouldn't he want his players relaxed for their games? Too much stress isn't good." She remarked, trying not too become too angry over the idea of Shane, the wound still fresh covered up by her bravado.

Keanu's heart almost stopped as she lent into him, wondering whether they were going to continue where they left off. He lifted his head in an attempt to meet her but she moved back a moment as she spoke and he paused, knowing that she was still trying to play him. He sighed with a small grin, watching her move to lay beside him. "You say that as though you're disappointed." He added before he could stop the words leaving his mouth. If any of his school friends could have seen him now they would have been amazed, and he was honestly quite surprised to have found himself in this situation too. He laughed at her latest comment, pausing to look to the calling of the tent as he considered his next moves. They had very little time and it was clear she had the same thoughts he did. He shifted up and turned into her once again, his arm furthest away reaching over beside her shoulder on the floor, head looking down at her at how the tables were turned. "We could still go out," he half joked, looking into her cool icey blue eyes.

Keeva gave a breathy laugh. "Disappointed isn't the correct word, Keanu." She muttered, eyes not leaving his face. Reaching out she placed her cool palm on the side of his face, the heat of his cheek more telling than the slight pink. "You can talk as smoothly as you want to me, Your blushing throws you under the bus." She remarked, hoping he understood that she knew how she made him feel. However obvious it was, it didn't stop the man from becoming brave, and switching their laying positions. She rolled with him, on her back as he leaned above her, giggling slightly at the role reversal. She shivered inwardly, and shook her head. "I don't think you want to go out, and, I know I don't." She spoke in a breathless whisper. Keeva's hands reached up to his shoulders, hands gripping at the collar and giving a slight tug to pop just the top button open. "Oops." She spoke, the falseness in her coy tone obvious to anyone with a brain stem. "So Keanu," she stroked a hand through his hair instead. "What is it going to be, because I'm not assuming you want to move right now?" she asked, giving him another glance over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back