Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jasper
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Arinna stepped into the hall for the halloween feast. With practices and lessons all week, she welcomed the distraction of a ball with @Jasper Michaels. She looked around and wtih so many faces already there, she wondered if her boyfriend had already arrived before her. She decided to walk around and greet some friends before making her way to the snacks table.

Jasper came into the hall just a touch late, smiling as he saw his girlfriend. He snuck up quickly behind her, smiling and placing a hand over her eyes. "I suppose you need to be saved from choosing a snack?" He teased her lightly, reaching around her to grab hold of a cupcake for her before presenting it as an offering. "Are you saved, dear damsel?" He teased softly.

Just as Arinna was about to pick a cupcake, her vision was covered by someone who loved to do that to her. It was bried and when she could see again, a cupcake was presented to her. Taking the cupcake, she turned to kiss Jasper on the lips. "My gallant knight is here to save me." She gave him her warmest smile.

Jasper smiled, kissing Arinna back softly. "I am at your command," He took her hand in his, sliding back a step and bowing dramatically. "I am ready to stand guard at your side until you dismiss me, dear damsel," He continued as he straightened, lacing his fingers with hers and smiling fondly at her.

Arinna squeezed Jasper's hand before playfully giving him a bjte of the cupcake. "Very well then. How about a bite of this and dance with me?" Dances and events with Jasper were the highlights of her evening.

Jasper chuckled, taking a bite of the cupcake and laying his arm over Arinna's shoulders. "I could do with a dance," he kissed the side of her head. "Ari?" He asked as he lead her more to the floor. "I was wandering something... you were in the same dorm as Ava Lockwood, weren't you?" He asked as they finished the cupcake and moved to take her in his arms for a dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back