Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Pink rose for @Sapphire Michaels
Ajaccio had in his mind saved the best rose for last, the rose giving had started for him with a rose delivery to a friend and it would end with someone he liked. Someone who he'd given a rose to in the previous year and. had turned out to be a chill person. He'd even lent her his skateboard afterwards. He followed some directions from a few others and rode his skateboard out to the courtyard where he spotted her easily, "Sapph!" he greeted with a warmth and drew to a stop on the skateboard in front of her. "I have a rose for you!"

Sapphire had been on her way to the pitch when a familiar face was in her way. She blinked surprised. "Uh... what now?" She questioned, looking to the rose in his hands. "And that has my name on it?" She questioned again. Was Chrysander doing something again? He was the only one other than Onyx that she could think of with a color like that.

Ajaccio looked at the rose and the note again, just making sure he hadn't gotten it wrong, "it sure does," he reach for the note and grabbed it, holding it out to Sapphire, "Maybe this note will give you a few clues to who its from?" he hoped that it would be a good note too. Though it seemed to be a surprise, he wanted it to be a good surprise and not a bad surprise.

Kitchens?

Sapphire smiled, taking the note from the boy. Kitchens? Really? Okay then, she would head that way and see if she could find someone. "Thanks for the flower, Jaxy," she ruffled his hair. "Hows it been?" She asked.

Ajaccio grinned when he thanked her, "Oh it's good! Making quick work of the deliveries," he said with a wide expression. "you're on the quidditch team, right?" he then asked. He had been toying with the idea ever since going to his first real game, he liked sports and he liked pushing himself and doing new things, perhaps he could do that. Lysander had been helpful in encouraging him, but Sapphire was older she knew the game way better than him.

Sapphire grinned. "I am. You wanting to play?" She asked, sticking the note in her pocket and the rose behind Ajaxs ear.

Ajaccio gave a little half nod, half shrug, pretending to duck a little out the way before letting her put the flower behind his ear, "I'm thinking about it, but I don't know what sort of position I could play," Ajaccio said in response a little smile on his lips. "Do you know what I could play?" he asked.

She studied him a moment. "Ravenclaw, right?" She thought about it. "I'd say chaser. Maybe Beater with some training. You're pretty quick. Do you want to come practice with me?" She asked, thinking it would be easier to see what he could do that way.

Ajaccio nodded at her thoughts, chaser seemed like a good idea, but a beater too. "Oh, only if you have time, I know that upper years are busy," he said to her, he would be keen to but if she didn't have any time to dedicate to it, he didn't want her to force herself. "If it helps, I'm a pretty fast learner,"

Sapphire chuckled. "Tell you what, do you want to meet me down at the pitch tomorrow afternoon?" She offered. "We can run over some basics to see where you're at," she reached into her pocket, offering him a stick of gum.

Ajax smiled at her, "Deal!" he said as he took the stick of gum, "I'll leave you to it Sapph! Happy Valentines day!" he got on the skateboard and just headed to the wild patch where he could return the basket. Waving Sapphire goodbye as he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back