Open S1 Y42 Beauxbatons Practice

Bellamy couldn't really hear anything Eren or Xenia were saying but he was glad to have a little break.

Vincent blushed slightly as the captain got on to the humming, so he stopped and flew off to keep looking for that snitch.

Bellamy kept a eye on the quaffle.

Claire caught the quaffle when it was thrown back out, and made her way towards Bellamy's hoops.

Vincent kept his eyes peeled for the snitch, flying around, searching for it.

Eren snorted at both Xenia's response and her call out for the seekers. He might be having a dry spell on scoring but at least he'd gotten his hands on the quaffle, he figured, moving to follow after Claire, tailing her fairly aggressively to keep the pressure on.

Vincent worked hard to find the elusive snitch, but he must be having a bad day or something.

Rule 2A
Catching up to Claire, Eren shouldered into her, sliding the quaffle under his arm and taking off with it as he moved closer to Bellamy with a laugh.

Xenia was pleased to see their younger seeker working hard. She knew time was running short for practice and hoped one of them found the snitch soon, as they wouldn't be able to pack up without it.

Despite his glee at getting ahold of the quaffle, Eren was still rushing as he got to the hoops, focusing more on power than aim and growling in annoyance as his shot missed.

When the quaffle was thrown back into play Asclepius lunged forward to grab it and made his way towards the hoops on the other side of the pitch and missed his own shot.

Vincent continued to fly around the pitch for that glimmer of gold.

Eren usually would feel relieved that at least no one else on the team was scoring but right now it mostly just made him even more annoyed, grabbing the quaffle from Xenia again and pointing. "Five galleons," he said pointedly, taking off.

Vincent flew around, continuing on his search for that elusive snitch. Did they even release it?

Amelie giggled at Xenia's words. "You got it," She called back, readjusting her hair before setting back to her search again.

OOCOut of Character:
oops I was meant to close this, will close it in just over 24 hours when I get home from work tomorrow, so in approx 30 hours. Sorry for flakiness, was caught up with college work!

"I keep my word," Xenia nodded, looking around. It was getting time for them to stop for the day, she hoped that the snitch would show itself or else she'd have to stay out looking for it.

OOCOut of Character:
Practice is now closed! Will send out a PM soon for the game on the 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back