</i>

</COLOR>
The Girls
<i>
</i><B>

Danielle Warbeck

Young Love
Close Friends

What Danielle say's:Ryan is great. He is supportive and kind, and he will help you. He is trustworthy and a great boyfriend. I really hope to make a better girlfriend for him.
What Ryan say's:Danielle is great.She is so nice and funny.She is hyper at times but she is also supportive.She is a great girlfriend and I hope she thinks I'm a good boyfriend

<COLOR color="mediumblue">Star Moon

Sister
Close Friends

What Star Say's:Ryan is the best! I love him and he is the best biggest brother (by 2 minutes) in the world.He is so supportive and protective!
What Ryan Say's:Star is so funny! She is so sarcastic but not in a mean way.She is caring and supportive to the people she loves and she will always be there for her friends​

Kate Moon

Sister
Partners in Crime

What Kate Say's:Ryan is so cool! He is the best baby brother ever.We have some craic together and we are always messing.He is so loyal and kind.And of course not like his other sisters she wouldn't tease him for being in Slytherin!
What Ryan Say's:Kate is great!She is so nice and kind.In ways we are quite close because we are the two middle babies!We are always messing which can get us in trouble sometimes!​

Jaedan Feanor

Close Friends
Partners in Crime

What Jaedan Say's:I think Ryan and I can become very close friends. He's very supportie and won't be mean like other Slytherins.
What Ryan Say's:Jaedan is so nice.She is so funny and caring.I think they will become great friends esspically since he saw her Dad.​

Sara Moon

Partners in Crime
Sister.

What Sara Say's: Ryan is the greatest! Him and I get into so much trouble! Unfortunately though, our twins tend to try and get us to go in a more "sensible" direction. Still-thankfully we rarely listen. I am very close with my brother and I adore him-love him to bits-seriously. He's really cool and he and I are the most alike (looks wise) in the family.
What Ryan Say's:Sara is great.We are always messing together.We get told off by our sisters but sometimes I mess with them too.She is sarcastic and that is sometimes annoying but really she is great!
[/center]
<COLOR color="mediumblue">Alice Hills

Average friends.

What Alice Say's:She would like to get to know him better because he seems very nice. So far, she has enjoyed being around him
What Ryan Say's:Alice is so sweet and kind.She is very smart and is suited to Ravenclaw.She has the best interest at heart and I hope we become better friends in the future

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100">The Boys

Nick Feanor

We have reasons to dislike each other ( sort of )

What Nick Say's:Well I think Ryan is stupid for being friends with my sister and I find it odd because it seems they are more then friends. He better not be!
What Ryan say'sWell I don't really know Nick but for some reason he doesn't really like me.Hopefully he will warm up to me and we might become good friends!​

Finnian Rosenkranz

Average Friends.. (I think so)

What Finnian Say's:Ryan is kind.. He's always ready to help. I feel grateful that he would go out of his way to help someone like me. Though we didn't really had the chance to know each other well, I know that he is a great friend.
What Ryan Say's:Finnian is very quiet and kind.He definatly deserves to be in Hufflepuff.We haven't really properly introduced ourselves yet but I hope we will become good friends.​

We have reasons to dislike each other ( sort of )

Well I think Ryan is stupid for being friends with my sister and I find it odd becausenit seems they are more then friends. He better not be!

betsey-johnson-ombre-chiffon-strapless-dress-and-glee-popover.jpg

Danielle Warbeck
Young Love
Close Friends
Ryan is great. He is supportive and kind, and he will help you. He is trustworthy and a great boyfriend. I really hope to make a better girlfriend for him.

Star Moon

Sister
Close Friends

Ryan is the best! I love him and he is the best biggest brother (by 2 minutes) in the world.He is so supportive and protective!

Kate Moon

Sister
Partners in Crime

Ryan is so cool! He is the best baby brother ever.We have some craic together and we are always messing.He is so loyal and kind.And of course not like his other sisters she wouldn't tease him for being in Slytherin!

Finnian Rosenkranz

Average Friends.. (I think so)

Ryan is kind.. He's always ready to help. I feel grateful that he would go out of his way to help someone like me. Though we didn't really had the chance to know each other well, I know that he is a great friend.

Close Friends
Partners in Crime

I think Ryan and I can become very close friends. He's very supportie and won't be mean like other Slytherins.

Partners in Crime
Sister.

Sara:
Ryan is the greatest! Him and I get into so much trouble! Unfortunately though, our twins tend to try and get us to go in a more "sensible" direction. Still-thankfully we rarely listen. I am very close with my brother and I adore him-love him to bits-seriously. He's really cool and he and I are the most alike (looks wise) in the family.

Alice Hills
Average friends.
She would like to get to know him better because he seems very nice. So far, she has enjoyed being around him :D

Rosalind Cross
Average Friends
Ryan is really nice, unlike most Slytherins. I'd like to get to know him better.

Leslie West

Classmates
Average Friends

Well, Ryan is quiet and very shy when you first met him but when you get to know him, he is one mean guy and very funny as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back