Hometown: California
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: half-blood
Five words that best describe your character: shy, lonely, black, emo, quite

Appearance
Hair Color: Black,
Hair Style: Long and shaggy
Eye color: Crystal blue
Height: 6'0
Other distinguishing details: Nothing really... You can get lose in my eyes though

At Hogwarts:
Your best subject: History of Magic

Your worst subject: I'm not to sure... I don't really have a worst

Extracurricular activities: Writing poems; being Alone

Favorite place at Hogwarts: The Lakefront

Least favorite place at Hogwarts: I think maybe it would have to be the dueling chamber

Do any of the staff members scare you?: No, not uet, but give it time I will meet one that will

Do any inspire you?: Professor Nicolas King, he works so hard to pay attention to all of the students

What you might like to do after Hogwarts: I would like to have a family... Live life like no one else has. To be different

Family History:
Someone you look up to:
I looked up to my mother. She is a strong woman and with all she has been through... She is my hero.

Father's name: Michael Christian Paige

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Then there is dad... Who is well... Just there... Oh he is a muggle.

Mother's name: Emily Louise Paige

Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): My mother was pure blood. SHe is a wonderful person. Who has been through so much. I love her to death and she is my best friend. Yes... Even as I guy I say she is my best friend. She is my hero...
Siblings (names and descriptions): None... I don't think... It depends who my dad's been with

Other key family members: LeighAnn McClay is my cousin (some how) And so is Laine Elders

Interests and Hobbies:
I write poems. I know that is wierd, but When I need to get away it helps to take away the lonliness and to take me out of the world around me. I get lost in them. My interests are just magic

Woah, giant font. @_@
Anyhow, here are some questions for you:

Why does Ryan prefer to be called Dakota?
Why does Ryan attend school so far from his home?
Isn't six foot abnormally tall for an eleven year old? What might explain his height?
What is Ryan's favourite thing about the Lakefront?
What is so special about your character's mother? Why does he admire her so much?

Siblings (names and descriptions): None... I don't think... It depends who my dad's been with
So does Ryan believe his father is not always faithful to his mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back