Running away

Kevin laughed. " I like stars, I've seen them on a couple of my sisters and it looks really good." He nodded at her. " I think you should get it, it would add to your personality." Kevin smiled. " How did I fool you? I'm a pretty deep guy, I guess." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. " I'm not really that difficult, I'm just looking for a girl who will like me for me, you know what I mean?" He asked looking down at her.

"Yeah I get you its not that complicated" she laughed with a shrug. "Maybe if you know someone that can do I for a sixteen year old. Hey maybe we can make it a thing?" getting ink up or something. "My mom will freak and my aunt too" if her mom was still alive. "Anyways" she took her skirt off and reveal her bottom half her suit. Her tank showed her suit already, so she kept it on. "So surfer what your gonna show me?"

Kevin laughed and smiled. " Yeah, for sure." He said. " I know a few people who can do it, I've been meaning to get a new tat anyways." Kevin smiled. He reached the water. " First, I just have to teach you the swimming basics." He laughed, going deeper into the water. " There's the front stroke." He said putting his head under water, moving his arms back and forth, which made him move. " You think you can try that?" He said flipping his hair.

Deme went into the cool refreshing water. It made her shiver when she sink in deep. Imitating his exact same movements, she only fail a little. Taking in water but spat it back out shivering. "Well that wasn't a good try" she flick her hair. "Okay let's just get onto the board" she was enthusiastic and wanting to skip the safety and guidance part.

Kevin smiled. " It was a good first try." He nodded, he'd seen worse, but she did a good job. " Ok, so just get on the board and lie flat, just try that for now." He said helping her get on the board. " There that's good." He said putting her feet closer, " And to move out in the ocean, you just paddle your arms at the side." He said showing an example with his arm.

Deme tried to paddle ontop of the board. Kevin was just being nice to her, there was no way she was doing well. At least not the first try. She paddle away from him, her arms long stroking into the depts of the ocean. It was so clear, Deme love looking at the ocean. Just not swimming in it, something happen to her a long time ago that had a memory to do with water. Her memories were block, so Deme couldn't recall it. "This is great" she emphasize the word great enough to make it sound believe. She was just afraid, she kept her legs tight together. Deme wasn't ready to stand up and ride the waves.

Kevin watched Deme, carefully looking that she was ok and that she wouldn't drown. " Your doing great." He said happily to her to reasure herself. " Do you want to ride the waves now? Or do you want to stay on the board like that for a while?" Kevin asked swimming up to her.

"Mind if I watch you do it cause I'm not sure if I'll be able to" she pushed herself off the board and let Kevin get on. She went back to the lower level of the beach so she could watch Kevin do it. "I'll be watching!" she called out shivering a little from the getting use to the water. It felt warm but enough, she shiver as she kept a watchful eyes out towards Kevin.

Kevin nodded and took the board. " Trust me, it's easy." He laughed, and hoped on the board. Kevin paddled his arms in the water, pushing his way out towards the ocean. Kevin paused for a second and waited for a wave to come, once he saw his chance he paddled faster, got up on the board and had his arms out at his sides to balance as he went in the wave. Kevin could feel the wind under the wave, and the water crashing behind him on the part of the wave that he went over before. Kevin got out of the wave and crouched down, and lied back down on his stomach making his way to where Deme was. " See, that was easy." He laughed, while getting off the board.

"Easy for you not me" Deme watched him with aweness. She could never be able to ride the waves, unless he was willing to teach and make it a every day thing. "You did good though, I'm still trying to see how you did it" she smiled than started to splash Kevin with water. Now it was time to have fun, at least till the sun is still up. Deme kicked her feet up and continue to splash Kevin at every direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back