Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had been quietly angry about the interaction between the older girl and Abian, he had found it difficult to let it go though. It had stayed in his head a little, rattled around as he’d practiced his own skateboarding, it had just sat uncomfortably with him. Maybe it was because something similar had happened to him in the holidays that he was beginning to put the two together as one big event. The gryffindor was putting it of his mind, there was little he could do about it now. After all, he knew that standing up for Abian was one thing but doing it himself, without anyone around him would be entirely more difficult. He was making his way through the school having gotten something from his dorm and was heading to the great hall, it was as he made his way through the third floor, a little detour that he saw her. She was walking the other way from him, and he couldn’t help but feel the frustration bubbling back up. He frowned at her as she walked past him, making a point of staring quite hard at her and under his breath muttering the word bully. Since that was what she was to him, and though he knew she was older and stronger, and bigger but he thought he was in the right, and apparently against the occasional bully he was now much bolder than ever.

Rama Mowry was simply enjoying her day while walking around the castle. She tried not to think about the fact that her father was now Potions professor to the older years, but it was hard seeing him around campus. She kind of felt like he was watching her, but she knew that was not true. She knew that he could care less about her, and he would only have to approach her if it had to do with her behavior in school. Rama did not notice the little pest that walked by her until she heard him call her a bully. She stopped and turned, hands on her hips. "Who do you think you are talking to, kid?" she asked angrily.

Vader felt a lot braver when he was standing up for his friend, and he hadn’t expected the older girl to respond to his somewhat snide comment about her, but it was true, he was surprised she was so in denial about what she was considering what she’d done. But her now, asking him about it angrily, the Gryffindor couldn’t help but shy away. ”That’s what you are, you bullied my friend, you took his skateboard off him so he would fall and then you laughed,” the boy couldn’t stop the words from spilling out half out of nervousness and half out of disbelief. He was growing a little in confidence, but his body was shying away from her worried a little bit that she might not be particularly calm about what he was saying to her then, he didn’t see the point in standing up for himself in this matter, but he didn’t want her doing anything to Abian again. Or to anyone, bullying people was always bad and he didn’t want Hogwarts to be tainted with such things from his past. ”You’re a bully,” he repeated with only slither more confidence in his tone, though he felt a whole lot more confident.

Rama chuckled and rolled her eyes. This kid wasn't as confident without his little friend around. She took a few steps closer to the boy with her arms folded over her chest. "I did not bully your friend, and I was going to give it back. If he hadn't have cried like a wimp, you wouldn't have needed to get involved. So-" she stopped when he called her a bully yet again. She stomped her feet and unfolded her arms. "Now you LOOK HERE! I will not tolerate you accusing me of being what I am not. So unless you want to get cursed, I would leave!" she yelled, very clearly fuming.

Vader didn’t think she realised that she was a bully, ”But then why do it at all?” Vader countered he most stopped short when she stomped her foot. Vader had never been good with bullies, he had never really stood up for himself or anyone before. It was a little foreign and he was a little bit at a lost now. He needed to stand his ground, every fiber of him was so sick of always being shouted at and picked on, he didn’t ever want it to happen here or to any of his friends. So despite himself ”No,” Vader said to her, ”I’m not going to let you treat me or my friend like that.” Vader knew he wasn’t wrong about it and he was so tired of being bullied that at hogwarts he was not going to let people not have to accept what they were. There had been no reason for her to do that to his friend without even apologising. She was more upset that he cried that what she’d done. Vader wasn’t going to let this go. Despite every sign which pointed to him needing to let it go.

Rama shrugged at the boy's counter. "You don't do things for fun, kid? And he shouldn't have been using his skateboard indoors anyways. This isn't the muggle world." she told the boy. He was really getting on her nerves and she swiftly pulled out her wand. "Silencio." she incanted and pointed her wand at the boy. "I should have done that as soon as I noticed you. You are nothing but a pest at best. I can't believe they let scum like you into this school. Before you ever speak to me again, bring someone on my level along." she said in a condescending voice as she bent down a little to his level.

Vader refused to believe that it could actually be fun to make fun of someone or intentionally hurt them, "That's not what fun is, making fun of someone isn't fun," he managed to retort but swiftly after she cast a spell, he had never heard of that spell, he didn't know what it did or if it was even real. Maybe it wasn't at all. Maybe she was pretending and it didn't do anything. But he listened as she spoke, he felt his cheeks redden deeply, and all forms of bravery he might've had escape him, his posture changed, curling in on himself and turning slightly away from her. He was still right, she was still a bully, but his fears in this world of if he really did belong were real. He was determined to not let her get to him, though she very obviously was, he knew he was right and she was just being mean for the sake of it. So he decided to tell her as much, if he could retort then maybe he could feel a little less scared and find an out quickly. At least he knew why Abian had dragged him away. But as soon as he said the first words and no sound came out he stopped, oh he didn't like that spell at all, he tried again and then wondered how long it would last, he couldn't fight her with magic if he couldn't even say the spell. Vader's cheeks deepened in their red blush and he seeming curled slightly more away from her, he needed to leave and get someone to help him, but he was just frozen.

As Amber headed towards the fourth floor to return to the common room, she paused on the stairs when she heard raised voices. For one moment she wondered if she shouldn't leave it alone, but she was Head Girl and couldn't just ignore it. She cautiously headed in the direction of the voices, and noticed Rama Mowry at the center of it. The girl was in Amber's year, though they hadn't interacted much. In truth, the Ravenclaw had always intimdated Amber a little. But she quickly forgot about that when she noticed who the girl was arguing with. The boy was so much younger than them, Amber assumed a second or maybe even a first year. What on earth was Rama thinking? Amber frowned and started to approach when she saw Rama pull out her wand and silence the boy. A fury rose in her that she hadn't felt much before, except for the time she had yelled at Rory for making Flavio do his homework. This was much worse, though. "What do you think you're DOING?" Amber rarely raised her voice, but this seemed like as good a time as any. She stopped in front of Rama, glaring at her. "Undo that spell right now." She said, pointing at the boy.

Rama found herself laughing at the boy because he clearly was frustrated with the effects of the spell. It was cute. The seventh year stopped laughing at the approach of the Head Girl, which didn't scare her. Rama chuckled, wand still in hand. "If I don't? What are you going to do about it?" she asked. Times like this had gotten rarer for Rama. It was exciting for her. She looked back at the kid and couldn't help but laugh at how red he was. It was embarrassing for him and that made Rama proud of herself.

Vader didn’t feel much better when another student arrived, though she was clearly on his side, and this would certainly be helpful to him. He shook his head and just looked at the down between them at the ground. He was breathing deeply, could not figure out what else to do or how else to deal with it. He didn’t want to even try to say anything, he didn’t want to purposefully try to make any noise because he couldn’t make it and that would frustrate him more. He just didn’t even know what to do, he knew that this older girl, the head girl was very likely to help him, he didn’t know the girl but he’d taken her picture during the rose giving of the prior year and he was sure that she seemed kind enough to help him out. Kind enough to at least do her best attempt to help him. He just wanted it to stop, he wanted her to stop, he hated this girl and her attitude, she was so unkind, such a huge bully who took pleasure in seeing others frustrated or hurt. He hated her more so than any other bully he’d ever done before. The boy just wanted to be done with it all. Just be able to go back to the dorm and just curl up for a while.

Amber raised herself up to her full height, even though that wasn't a very impressive height. She looked at Rama with disdain, annoyed at her disrespectful words. Amber took out her own wand, but instead of turning it on Rama she turned to the boy. "Finite." She said, ending the spell the girl had put on him. The boy looked positively miserable. "You can go to your common room, or the hospital wing if you need. I'll take care of this." She said gently, wanting to get the boy away from this awful girl. Then she turned to Rama with a hard glare. "To start, I'm going to take five points for this. That's obviously not enough for using spells on a younger student, but I'll let your head of house choose your punishment, as I'll be informing him right away." She told her coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back