Rugby practise with a pretty visitor

Brayden Hunt

OOC First Name
Elise
Bray walked onto the field in his rugby kit. He ran out first while his other team mates followed behind him. Bray began to jog around the pitch to warm up. Jogging around the outskirts or the grass.
Once warmed up the team were split into two teams. The ball was kicked out and Bray got it first. He started to sprint down to the end which he was supposed to be scoring at. He was tackled when someone ran into him. He passed the ball out so his team mate could take it. He got up from the scrum and ran with his team. He punched the air when they scored

Brad was thrown the ball and he started running. He was distracted when someone waved at him. He smiled to see Alex had actually came. His smile didnt last long before he was sent crashing to the floor. His team jumped ontop of him in a scrum and he pushed the ball out. The whistle went for half time and Bray jogged up to Alex. He was all sweaty and muddy from the game. He was out of breath when he spoke. " Hey you made it." He was so pleased that she did, he was really starting to like her

Sandra laughed. " Of course I made it." She smiled. She pointed to the t-shirt that she was wearing, it said " Go Brad!" She smiled. " How do you like it? I had to find a big enough coat to wear on top so that you couldn't see it." She said laughing. " Your really good, I might be having some doubts here." She joked with Brad.

Sandra smiled. " I actually made it myself." She said laughing. " I don't know, you seem pretty tough out there. I've only been playing soccer for about 18 years." She laughed.

Bray laughed. " Well i only have 10 minutes until the next 40 minutes of the game. So you may get a little bord here." He looked around to see if any of the other players were being nosey. He turned back around to her. " I will be sure to score loads of tries for you." He chuckled

Sandra shook her head. " I wouldn't get bored, it'll be fun." She said smiling at Brad. " Good luck." She said happily to Brad.

He smiled then placed his hand on her arm. " Thanks." He quickly ran over to the pitch where the other players were starting to gather. He greeted some with a pat on the shoulder and ruffling their hair up.

The whistle went and the ball was thrown in the air. His team lifted him up and he caught it throwing it to a player. He ran across the field when he was thrown the ball. He had gotten half way when he was tackled. Everyone entered the scrum and he pushed the ball out for a team mate to get. A few minuets later his side scored.

40 minutes later.
The game was over and his side had won. The mood was high and he was happy. He collected a bottle of water and said good bye to the team and he jogged up to Alex with a surprise in his pocket

Sandra watched the whole game, she was interested in it. Soccer was somewhat different than rugby. She watched the whole entire game. " That was really good." She said smiling to Brad as she saw him walk up the stairs.

Alex laughed. " Really?" She took the tickets. " Well I will for sure be there." She said looking at Brad. " Thank you." She smiled. " I'm really excited." Alex smiled at Brad.

Alex laughed. She debated putting the big coat on but she just carried it on arm. " Alright." She said walking along side Brad.

" Thank you." Alex said as she walked through the door. " Um, a mocha latte please." She said smiling. Alex walked around and found a seat near the window.

Alex motioned for Brad to come here, seeing as he couldn't find her. " Thank you." She said happily. " That was a great game that you played." She said smiling.

Alex nodded. " It looks like a lot of fun." She said taking a sip of her drink. " But, I don't think that I could play with your team mates." She laughed. " I think I would have some injuries after." She smiled.

Alex nodded. " Painfull, but fun I guess." She said with a smile to Brad. She took a sip of her drink and placed it down. " Is this a playoff for rugby, the game that I'm going too?' She asked Brad.

Alex laughed. " Well here." She said handing him a ticket to her soccer game. " It's the final." She said. " It's England's womans team facing Germany woman's team." She said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back