Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had been a little stumped in finding the next person on his list, so much so that he had decided that the great hall would be his best bet. It would be the only good place for him to find who he was looking for. The boy knew that he was going to be looking at the hufflepuff table, since what he knew about her was that she was a hufflepuff, "Geovanna Volt?" the boy asked as he made his way up the hufflepuff table, he felt a little self-conscious wearing the flower crown on his head but he liked it a lot. He took the rose for the Geovanna girl and held it in his head so that people realised what he was doing and would hopefully help him a little. "I'm looking for Geovanna?" he hoped there weren't too many hufflepuffs with the name Geovanna, but he'd soon find out.

Geo wondered how long it was going to take Professor Styx to realise it was she who was religiously sending him roses every year. She'd never heard anything back, and would leave them anonymously, and the fifth year considered dropping him a few more hints in class in case he didn't get the message. He needed to know she cared afterall. Turning at the sound of her own name, no longer wincing at the full variation, she smiled at a small blonde boy. "I'm Geo." she waved an arm in the air, pretty confident she was the only one in the school, let alone the Hufflepuff table.

Vader was glad when he finally saw the girl who was the person he was looking for. The gryffindor smiled easilly and approached her, "Hey," the boy said, as he reached into his basket and held both it and the note out for the girl. "I have a rose for you," he was hoping that once she took it he'd be able to ask her if he could to take a picture of her with her rose, but that would only be after she had taken the rose and had the note.
Geo,
have a great day!
Flavio

For a brief moment, she wondered whether if Styx ever did twig on to her actions, whether she'd ever get one back from him, but she quickly shook the notion from her mind as she took the rose. "Thanks," she added with a friendly smile, before glancing down to cast her eyes across the note. Her smile widened when she realised it was from Flavio, she knew she could rely on him to send her one. She would have to go and find him soon, they had a few things to discuss now.

Vader smiled when she thanked him, and he took that opportunity to take his camera and hold it up a little, "Would you mind if I took a picture of you, with your rose?" he asked tentatively, "I work for Accio," he added hopeful that it would help in persuading her to let him take a picture of her with the rose. Vader liked taking pictures of people with their roses.

Geo hadn't expected the boy to stick around after handing out the rose. She'd delivered some herself over the last few years and knew how time consuming it would be. "Oh, of course." Apart from Sophie who worked with the Hogwarts Monthly, and Nixon who hated her guts, Geo wasn't sure she knew anyone one the Accio team. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, not knowing if she needed to be in a certain position.

The boy was pleased he could take her picture, so he raised the camera a little more, and shrugged at what she said, "However you want to is fine. It would be better if you moved about 'cause it's a magical camera," the boy explained, he held up the camera and waited for her to pose so that he could get the picture, he was keen and eager, a smile on his features as he waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back