Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara knew her next rose could likely be delivered to the arts room, as Kiara was a well-known member of the club. Plus, she missed her old big from Heta. Kiara had kind of been the best big sister so far, and they hadn't really spoken a lot this year. "Kiara!" she called, spotting her across the room. "Somebody's special," she said, holding up a red rose in front of her face.

Kiara still was down in the arts room, trying to finish her painting as she heard someone coming into the room and she immediately turned around to see who it was. "Elara! Gosh, hey! Oooh, a red one? I'm curious who sent it," she excitedly clapped unable not to be overwhelmed a bit. She already got red roses from Arthur and Casper, so she was honestly interested in who sent her the third red rose. "Also, if you have a moment, I have a reaaaally interesting conversation theme to talk about," Kiara winked at Elara and just fastly packed her brushes to not accidentally spray paint somewhere. But the theme was the one that she talked about with Zay, now she wanted to know how Elara was into all that too.

Elara was glad to see that Kiara was excited to see her as she was. She handed over the rose. "I don't know who it's from," she admitted. The Gryffindor didn't want to invade on anyone's personal life and didn't read the notes like some of her classmates. "But what's your idea? I have plenty of time for you!"

YOU OWE ME CUDDLES IMMEDIATELY
I will be waiting in the student lounge with blankets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back