Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose was carrying the roses she received from the organizers, they had cards stuck to them with little messages and a name on the outside. Now she only had to find the person that corresponded with the names. The last name on the list was a name she didn't recognize. She had to ask around for clues on who this person was. She ended up with knowing it was a Gryffindor and with that knowledge she made her way to the Seventh Floor Corridor. She was looking for a boy named @Lumio Skey. Rose didn't know what this boy looked like and decided to just ask every person if they were Lumio. ''Hello, are you Lumio Skey by any chance?'' Rose asked the fourth boy she spotted.

Lumio was heading out of the gryffindor common room and was intending to find Clara when he was stopped. He looked at the person and then nodded, "Yeah I am," he laughed lightly, "How many people have you asked that to?" someone should've come get him, he'd just been in the common room.

Rose was glad she finally found Lumio. She had signed up for the roses to meet new people, but this was pretty scary. Asking random people if they were someone, that was pretty weird. Rose grinned and handed over the yellow rose. ''You are the fourth Gryffindor boy I asked.'' Rosemarie confessed. ''Happy Valentines day Lumio'' Rose said excitingly. ''Hope you have a nice one today and I am glad that I have finally found ya.'' Rose said while holding the other roses.

Hey Lumioo!

Your an great person and fun to hang out with. An true friend to me.

I hope we will have plenty of more adventures and activities to do together.

Chrissy

Lumio took the rose and then looked towards the note. He opened it and smiled lightly. He had forgotten to send Chrissy a rose. Which absolutely made him feel bad but it wasn't the worst thing. He could make it up to her after. He looked back up at the girl who'd delivered it. "Thanks!" he said, "Only four though? You got pretty lucky, thought perhaps one of them would've had the better sense to come find me," he shrugged, "How many roses do you have to deliver today?"

Rose smiled when Lumio said the other boys should have had the sense to come and get him from the common room. ''Well, I could exclude everyone I know from my year and all the girls so that made it easier'' Rose said ''I have six roses to deliver, I know most of them the only two I didn't know yours and this Hufflepuff girl.'' She didn't knew the older hufflepuffs, nor did she really care about actually meeting them. ''Did you deliver some roses too, or didn't you sign up?'' Rose asked the somewhat older boy she now learned.

Lumio laughed lightly, that was probably a help to figure out who it was not. He had never delivered roses in the current two years he'd be at the school to take part. It had never been an interest of his to do so. He shook his head, "Didn't sign up, I like sending the roses, but like having to look for people. Seems like a lot," he said with a shrug, "Especially that I'd be like awful at finding people. It seems pretty tricky,"

When Lumio said he would be awful at finding the right people Rose grinned. ''I am the worst at it too, took me forever to learn you were a Gryffindor'' Rose mused ''I don't think I asked the right people though.'' Rose looked at her basket. ''Luckily for me most other roses are for people I know by name, so I know some places were I can corner them.'' That was true for the Ravenclaw captain, she knew where she could find him. ''Delivering Roses is fun, you meet new people that you would never have met otherwise.'' That was the main reason why she did these flowers. She wanted to meet new people and get out of her world of only first years.

Lumio nodded as she spoke, "I mean, it's probably difficult to find like a second year gryffindor, I'm not old enough to be known to people." the gryffindor gave a shrug. He couldn't imagine it was always very fun, it seemed like a lot of hard work for the deliverers. He could admit though, it probably was a really good way of meeting people. "Well, in the interest of meeting new people what's your name?" he asked, she knew his name because of the rose but he hadn't asked hers.

Rose felt bad when the boy spoke about not being known to people. ''I didn't mean it that way'' Rose felt bad ''I asked people I know for you and they are like me, we don't come out often enough.'' Rose said while thinking about the jungle she had made of her dorm. It took forever to water and care for all the plants so she barely ever came outside. ''The name is Rosemarie, but most people tend to call me Rose.'' She looked at her basket of roses, this was pretty ironic. ''Favourite subject is Herbology yours?'' Rose smiled.

Lumio shook his head, "It's okay, I know you didn't," he assured her, "But like give me a few years and I'll make a name for myself," he said half jokingly, half boastingly. He knew the moment that he said it that it was a very gryffindor thing to say. He smiled as she introduced herself, "You were clearly destined to deliver roses, Rose," he said. But he gave the question some thought, what did he like.."I like defence against the dark arts or like charms," he replied. "Lumos is my favourite spell," he joked lightly, "What's your favourite plant?"

Rose listened to the boy talking about becoming well known. ''I should ask your autograph now then, so I can sell it for lots of galleons if you are going to be famous'' Rose joked and laughed. Rose nodded when the boy said she was destined, her name suited the activity already. ''I am not very good at the actual magic part of the school, I haven't preformed any spell properly so far its horrible.'' Rose told honestly ''And I don't want to do any duels or offensive magic, I really don't want to hurt others.'' Rose found it weird you were forced to duel people and hurt them. Rose smiled when he said Lumos was his favourite spell, at least it was a harmless one. ''I kind of like fanged geraniums'' They still had a tiny flower, but also these cool teeth.

Lumio nodded as Rose talked about how she wasn't good at the actual magic part of it. He was quite curious about that. Why would a person not be good at that. She was a first year so perhaps it was a matter of time. But he nodded, "I like duelling, but I can see why you wouldn't" his mind was still stuck on her being unable to do magic. "I don't know if I'd be any help to you, but I am a second year, so do you want a hand with magic?" he asked, "We can use the abandoned class or I can brave the gardens and we can see if I can't help with the magic..." he trailed off.

When Lumio offered help Rose laughed, she kind of was a lost case already. ''Well, if you got the time yes, but I don't think it will work'' Rose mused ''I think you would be a capable mentor, but I would be a horrible student'' Rose grinned. Professor Kain thought it was because she put so much effort and thought into Herbology, magic came in the last place. Which was probably true, she also didn't care a lot about the magical part, this school did that, but Rose just wanted to learn more about Herbology. ''I would love to know more spells that can also be useful with Herbology'' Like making water appear out of wands or compost spells, she had no clue what all existed. She just had no use for the spells they learned, she didn't see any use for lumos since they was just a light switch or candle nearby.

Lumio shrugged, he didn't see it as a lost cause, not at all. It might be hard, and it might not actually help like he wanted it to but he would give it his best shot. "Maybe it would be better in the gardens then? I assume you feel most comfortable there?" he asked, already thinking of how to go about this. "Why don't we meet in the gardens on Sunday and give it a go?" He was determined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back