Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara wasn't sure what kind of name Terror was, but then again, magical folk had quite the array of names. Before she grabbed anything for lunch, she walked over to the Slytherin table. "Is Terror Zhe.. Terror Z. around?"

Terror was picking at his food while he was reading over one of his textbooks. Namely, his History of Magic class. He sighed as it was somewhat boring. He heard his name, and raised his hand to get the seventh year's attention. "Zhefarovich. And I'm here."

Elara was glad to find the young Slytherin quickly and handed him a yellow rose with a note. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Dear Terror
Thanks for not being weird about dancing with a muggleborn. It'll be the high point of my life and I'll be sure to tell my grandchildren.
Just kidding. But thanks anyway. You're alright.
Sincerely, Dahlia

Terror took the rose from the older student, and read the note. He couldn't help the small smile on his lips. Even though it was subtle at best. "Thanks. Have a good one yourself." Terror wondered if Dahlia would think the same way if she knew the truth. Funny how people were so oblivious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back