Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after @Amaya Michaels
The next rose was for a person Alexis knew. She had seen this girl hang around with Kace. Seeing as Amaya was a Slytherin, the Ravenclaw made way for the dungeons to deliver her rose near the Slytherin House. Good thing, the said girl was coming toward her direction. "Hey, Amaya. Got a rose for you." She wondered how the Slytherin reacted about the issue in HM about the Corelli twin crushing on her.

Amaya had just left Charlotte and was checking her list to see who was next, but looked up as someone said her name. She paused as she saw Alexis there. "Wait, a rose? For me?" She furrowed her brow. Who would have...? Sure, it was her birthday, but none of her cousins or her brother had made a deal of it before. She'd made sure of it. Having a Valentine's birthday was a pain. She bit her lip, curious to see what it was. Abian maybe?

Alexis smiled. "Unless there is another Amaya.", she gently teased. She produced the pink rose and handed it to her. She also took out the note that came with it.

-K.C.

Amaya was surprised enough to see the rose was pink. What was Abian doing now? She took it, uncertainty on her face, before glancing at the note. She squeaked and dropped it. She cussed, quickly leaning down and scooping him up. Wait... Kace had sent her a pink rose. A pink. Rose. She could feel the blush on her cheeks. "Ummm, thank you, Alexis. But, um... are you sure this isn't yours?" She was sure this was a mix-up. It had to be. Right?

Alexis thought it was cute witnessing Amaya's reactiob. The girl was too shy to realize that somebody liked her. However, Alexis was shocked when told that it could be for her. Pretending to check the list, "Nope. I see Amaya here and nof Alexis." She looked concerned now. "Amaya, why would you say that?", she asked.

Amaya bit her lip. Had he confused them? Or... was this his idea of an apology? It couldn't be anything else. But... he had kissed her at the Yule ball. But he was freaking out then, so that wasn't really anything to go by. She knew he liked Alexis. Or at least, she was pretty sure he did. She tucked the rose in her basket. She looked up as Alexis spoke, biting her lip. "Because-" She stopped herself. "That... well, that's not my story to tell. I should... deliver the rest of these. Thanks, Alexis." She gave her a small smile and started to brush by her, her emotions in a whirlwind right now.

Alexis was confused for a moment until she answered. She was about to ask Amaya to tell her more when the girl changed her mind and started to brush past her. With quick reflexes of a chaser, her hand shot out to gently hold the girl's hand. "Amaya, whatever it is. You can tell me. Anytime." With a soft smile, she let her go and continued to walk away.

Amaya stopped, biting her lip. Groaning, she hurried after Alexis and grabbed her hand, stopping her but not trying to turn her around. "I... can't go into all the details. But... I really care about someone, but I know he likes someone else. I thought I was okay with that, but... he kissed me, but not like in a good way, he was really upset. And then he stopped talking to me, but not because of something I did, and I understood, kinda, but he just... disappeared, and we're kinda talking again, and now there's the rose, and I just..." She bit her lip and laid her head against Alexis's back. "I'm so confused and I don't know what to do." She admitted softly.

Alexis had only taken a few steps when she felt her hand held back. The next thing that happened was that the girl spilled out her heart. Alexis' heart broke because she had to know someone whose feelings were too confused that they did not know where they stood. She was just lucky to find some sort of security with her relationship, despite the fight they had last semester. Kace did not seem to be the person she described but then again, she did not really know the boy as deeply as Amaya did. When she felt the girl's head on her back, the Ravenclaw turned around to wrap the Slytherin in a hug. "Awe, sweetie.", she parted just enough to see her face. "I feel sorry that you have to feel this way and sad to say I did not have much experience in that situation.", she stroke her hair, placing it behind the girl's ear. "All I can say is just keep this beautiful chin up, accept the rose and be happy with it. Kace will be too stupid not to see what a wonderful girl you are. Show him you are not affected by him and he'll soon realize that you are special to him." Alexis gave Amaya a reassuring smile.

Amaya practically melted into the hug. Outside of Onyx, her family wasn't exactly the touchy-feely kind. She blinked as Alexis pulled back, listening quietly as the girl spoke. She blushed as Alexis seemed to know who it was. She fidgeted, looking away. "I never said it was Kace," She muttered half-heartedly. "It doesn't matter, anyway. Nothing I could do would... the girl he likes is smart, and beautiful, and refined," She sighed. "I want to not like her, but I can see why he does. She's a good person, kind and brilliant. I can't compete with that." She laughed nervously, rubbing her neck. "I'm just... me. I'm a loner, a writer, and blunt. I hate lies and I always speak my mind. A lot of people have a hard time with that kind of honesty." She admitted, stepping back and wrapping her arms around herself.

Alexis just gave her a knowing look. She knew the girl was surprised that she knew who the Slytherin was referring to. "All I need to know is who the lovely girl he went out with at Yule Ball and since I know Jenna has the other twin, that leaves you and Kace." Alexis listened as Amaya described who she thought Kace was crushing on. The way the girl described her, the prefect knew it was her. After all, her name was mentioned in the HM article. She removed Amaya's arms from her body. "Honey, Kace just had a crush. And I'm not the one being kissed by a certain Corelli." Although a certain Toubia did., added silently. This reminded her and hoped it would lift Amaya's spirits up. "I'll let you in a little secret.", leaning closer to her with a twinkle in her blue eyes. "Did you know Kace jumped like a frog and skidded to a stop when my boyfriend entered the art room? I knew the boy was making impressed by his moves but he was shocked when Xav just appeared out of nowhere with his arms around me.", she chuckled. "You should have seen his face."

Last edited:
Amaya startled as Alexis moved her arms. She just shook her head. "You don't get it. He was just panicking over what happened with Baron. I tried to get him to dance instead, but he wouldn't. He just sulked, and he's barely said a word to me since." She bit her lip. She leaned away a little on instinct when Alexis moved closer. She listened to the older girls' story, laughing a little as she explained. "That... does sound pretty funny," She admitted, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back