Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina didn't have any idea how to say this guy's name, but she was tasked with giving two roses to him. She was annoyed by how many roses these people were getting. She didn't know what she would do if she had gotten a flower but then laughed to herself at the idea of it. She walked up to the Hufflepuff table and started walking around, looking for someone who might resemble the name Mihail. After a while, she just stood up on one of the benches. "Hey, Mihail! You got some flowers!"

Mihail Styx decided not to send roses this year, but got a large teddy bear and some chocolates instead. Some chocolates that he had made from scratch. He heard his name from a small student, which the Hufflepuff stood up, and waved her down so that she could come to him.

Seraphina saw a boy wave at her and trotted over. She pulled out two roses for him and held them out. "I'm supposed to deliver these to you, if you are in fact Mihail." She had her pre-conceived notions about Hufflepuff, but this one didn't seem to bad.

Mihail,
I cannot wait to dance with you tonight. Thanks for being so patient and kind with me.
Happy Valentines day
Cyzarine

Thank you for being my friend. ~Lily

Mihail took the two roses and read both notes. He smiled more at the one from his girlfriend of course. "From what my dad says, that is who I am. Thanks a lot for delivering these."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back