Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
The quidditch game had gone well, the team had won, and she’d had an enjoyable time. Though it had not quite ended in the manner that she’d believe it would. Rosenberg not liking quidditch was a little dull, she was a little surprised with it, but Liusaidh had cast a very simple spell, which had in the end resulted in Rosenberg taking her wand. Now, it would’ve made more sense and most would’ve fought for it back, but Liusaidh didn’t need that wand, even if it had picked her. And she knew it would be better to let Professor Styx know exactly what had happened. She put an upset expression on the still green painted face, and she knocked on Professor Styx’s door. If this was to be believable she would need to be telling the professor exactly what was going on or her version of it and seem upset to some degree about it. She waited at the door, knowing that where she might’ve otherwise barged in, that this was not the occasion for that.

Slytherin team had won, which he knew from watching in the shadows. Didn't really surprise him, but Professor Styx missed the drama that unfolded in the Slytherin stands. He was in his office when he heard a knock on his door. With a wave of his hand, he noticed that there was a girl there. Fergusson. He sighed and demanded, "What do you want."

Liusaidh walked into the office when the professor asked what she wanted. She spotted that he was sitting at his desk, but rather than greeting him properly, she just launched immediately into what she was saying, ”Professor Styx, Giselle Rosenberg stole my wand,” she said with as much of a sad tone as she could, but was careful to avoid glancing too much at him directly, ”Ah wis just watching the game, and she started going on about how quidditch is terrible and ah went tae just talk tae her and she took ma wand,” Liusaidh was fudging over quite a bit of it, glossing over a little of the detail of it, but wanting to sound as upset as she could about the loss of her wand.

Professor Styx narrowed his eyes as Fergusson went over what happened at the game. If he had not left, perhaps he would have seen this. However, he could tell immediately, that this was not the whole story. "Really now..." mused the Slytherin Head of House. "You are missing parts of your story. Feel free to fill them in before I get too irritated."

Liusaidh hesitated for a moment, she admittedly didn’t want to irate the professor but she also didn’t want to talk about what she had done, figuring that it would likely land her in trouble and though she didn’t altogether mind that, she wasn’t here for that. ”Rosenberg was bein’ silly, ah know quidditch can be dangerous but that’s the fun ae it,” Liusaidh started her accent coming out heavily as she spoke more quickly, ”Ah spotted her geein’ it all this patter and ah wis like she cannae ruin it fae everyone just cause she’s no right in the heed, so ah took ma wand oot, tae give her a bit ae a fright, and try tae persuade her tae take her fun elsewhere. Ah dinnae ken that many spells so, ah wis jist messin’ around, but she tripped up o’er her two feet cause she wis tae wrapped up in bein’ anti-quidditch and she thought cause ma wand was oot that ah tripped her. That’s when she came stompin’ o’er tae me like a pack of fat elephants and snatched ma wand fae ma hand,” she took a little breath, ”Now, ye know ma da can just buy me a new wand, but ah wis rather attached tae the one she took and ah’d like tae have it back rather than jist buying a new one, I dinnae ken whit she did wae it cause ah came right tae ye aboot it, ah’m no gonnae get intae a fight and lose house points o'er a wand, but ah imagine she either still has it or she pelted it,” Liusaidh hoped he might gloss over some of what she’d said, and dig no deeper in, the accent and pace at which she’d spoken hopefully to her advantage but who knew.

While Professor Styx was still uncertain about the whole ordeal, he had a hunch that when she said that Rosenberg tripped, he suspected that Fergusson cast a trip jinx at her. "Only one side of the story won't do," Professor Styx spoke coldly, as his quill wrote down a quick note to fly to Miss Rosenberg, to have her come here with Fergusson's wand.
@Giselle Rosenberg

Giselle had been going back to her bedroom after protesting at the quidditch game she was grumpy, really grumpy. Stupid Lius, she was being annoying. Why were her roommates so dumb and stupid. Lius was sometimes fun and other times Giselle really hated the girl. Just lying on her bed touching her head for an moment. It hurted from the trip jinx Lius had put on her. And than when she wanted to close her eyes for an moment she got an note which flyed in. And opened it to see it was from Styx. Giselle directly ripped it apart out of anger. Stupid Lius went to Styx, what an chicken. Crying at their head of house. Sighting she made her way over to the office, she needed to come. But she had no wand she had threw it away in the crowd. So if Lius wanted it she could find it. When she stood in front of the office, it was an search and Giselle had lost her way again. She knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened. But she was mad, and she was gonna play it well so that she would not be so much in trouble but Lius would. Lius had been in trouble. So far Giselle liked her head of house, she was curious if that was gonna stay that way. '' Hello?!'' She than spoke through the door waiting for something to be opened. Giselle hoped this was the right door.

Good, she came right to the office. The door opened and Professor Styx gestured for her to come in, though he assumed that the two would be spaced apart. "Fergusson came to me with an interesting tale. Share your side, Rosenberg."

Giselle looked at the door that opened and she walked inside giving Lius and grumpy look before looking at Styx again. '' Is that so? I'm curious which tale she came up with this time.'' Giselle than said and sighted for an moment. But than looked at Styx, serious he was no man to mess with she could tell. '' I don't have her wand. It lies somewhere at the stands.'' Giselle than explained since the note said she had to bring it along. But she didn't got it, she could look for it herself if she wanted it. '' I was protesting at the game. I have my reasons for it, you don't like Quidditch as well do you?'' She than asked her head of house. '' Than suddenly I tripped and I saw Lius pointing her wand at me. There are more people who witnessed it. I fell on my head. It hurts really much.'' Giselle than explained and fell at her head making sure she was the victim here, which she clearly was. Giselle than looked at Lius for an moment and back to Styx. '' I confronted her and she tried to jinx me again. But this time I saw it coming, so she missed. She's not that good yet I think. And than I took her wand and threw it away.'' Giselle than explained and this was just how it went, she was curious how Styx would think of her side. '' And now were are here. I bet she runned of to you directly to tell lies.'' The blonde explained looking at Lius challenging.

Liusaidh wasn't too bothered when Rosenberg turned up, she did need her wand back, but she couldn't believe it when in telling her story Rosenberg admitted she didn't have her wand any more. She scoffed at parts of the story and made sure that she was frowning, "Withoot ma wand ye cannae prove ah cast it, and so what if ah did, ah mean she was ruinin' a perfectly good fun game wae her antics. If ahm such a bad shot then ah probably missed and she probably tripped up her own elephant feet" she retorted quickly, note particularly giving the professor much time to say anything and figuring that she was bound to get into trouble but it wasn't like detention really mattered to her, and the loose of points weren't something she cared about. "She didnae mention that she shoved me, like some muggle, and then she threatened me, ah left those details oot cause ah just wanted ma wand back, and ah wanted her tae be punished fae taking it, no waste yer time wae the squabbles," If Rosenberg was determined to bring her down, then she'd at least ensure that she got into some trouble about it.

As he listened to Rosenberg, he narrowed his eyes as he realized that she was telling the truth about the whole incident. Professor Styx placed one hand on the side of his temple, rubbing it as a headache started to form. Of course, this was the year for more drama. "First of all, free speech is allowed, and you will have to prepare for consequences. However," Kalif paused as he turned to Fergusson. "That does not excuse you for casting the trip jinx on a student because she was getting on your nerves either. In which case, your intentions for coming to my office were deceptive. Therefore, your parents will be notified and you will have detention on the weekend. As for you, Rosenberg, you need to go find Fergusson's wand. I will never condone someone taking another's wand. And, you will bring it here to my office."

Rosenberg probably felt pretty pleased with herself as Professor Styx took her side rather than liusaidh's, but the punishment the professor gave seemed a little weak, just a weekend detention and her parents notified, from all the talk she'd expected immediately fire from his wand, huge points losses the works. Of course had hadn't said what the detention was exactly but it couldn't be that bad..surely "Can ye say hi tae ma parent from me tae, ah've no bothered tae write yet," Liusaidh asked almost in a tone where it seemed she'd forgotten she was getting into trouble. She also doubted that they would care what professor Styx said, money would fix this, "Ah'm no leavin' until she hands me back ma wand and ah think Rosenberg should get detention tae fae shovin' me," Liusaidh then declared, if she was already in trouble then why not dig her heels in.

Giselle had trouble with holding it together. Lius was really trying to get hit. But Giselle thought of her father and how hard he worked for his children. She didn't want to dissapoint him, and hitting Lius in front of her head of house didn't seemed like the best idea. But if she would continue she would have it difficult to control herself. Giselle had some anger issues. '' Get that hot potato out of your mouth. I can't hear you.'' Giselle said while crossing her arms and looking at Lius. That accent was hard to listen to sometimes. She rolled her eyes to what Lius said, was she that kind of person who didn't liked muggles? That was so old school. It was clear that Lius wanted her to be punished, but so far Styx seemed to side more with her so that was good. Giselle looked at Styx for an moment. She had to find Lius her wand and she sighted. Perhaps there was an spell for it, she should ask an smart person. '' Fine.'' She than told Styx since he told her to get Lius her wand. Giselle was also glad Styx didn't said anything of her protest, free speech was indeed allowed. '' Was that all? Professor?'' Giselle than looked at Styx waiting.

"Suit yourself," Professor Styx said. He conjured a piece of parchment and writing utensils. "Make yourself useful and give me a full parchment of the sentence 'I will not cast spells on others outside of class' in the smallest, legible words possible. This will only be part one of your punishment." He looked to Rosenberg, nodding curtly as a gesture to get a move on.

Liusaidh scoffed slightly but took the writing utensils and sat upon the desk she was directed to. She looked towards Rosenberg and said, "An cluinn thu a ’ghalla seo" Liusaidh was fairly certain neither would know Gaelic, but she took the quill and began writing what she was told to, her writing was not particularly small, but the handwriting was pretty messy so it was likely that any smaller would've been pretty illegible. She wrote it a few times but began to get bored of it. "What's part two ae ma detention?" she hoped it wasn't more lines, this was just boring....her hand was a little sore already and it would be after but it was boring.

The blonde was glad that Professor Styx understood how things were. Lius was just being an chicken and Styx saw right through her she hoped. That man was not stupid she believed. She grinned without an sound as she heard what Lius had to do. She was curious what part two would be. She hoped something worse, like carrying her books all the time or something. Lius seemed to be a bit irritated she said something in an strange language. '' Exactly. Not understanding a word.'' The blonde than said soft. She nodded at Styx for an moment since that was all for her. '' Thank you Professor.'' Giselle was curious what part two was. She slowly walked to the door giving Lius an chicken movement, since Lius was being one. She didn't used her fists and runned to Styx, how chicken would you be. '' Yeah what's part two?'' Giselle than asked, hopefully she could hear it still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back