OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Knox wasn’t very familiar with the students at Hogwarts yet, having only returned a year ago, so for his second delivery Knox remained in the great hall, deciding to call out the recipient’s name in the hope they were nearby and would respond. “Kasim Safir! Is Kasim Safir here?” Knox called out, pulling the yellow rose from his basket as he looked around the room.​

Kas wasn't sure why he ever bothered trying to get anything done around Valentine's day. He was sure he'd probably enjoy it more if he got or sent more roses than the one he and Freya usually traded back and forth, but that meant he'd actually have to work to make other people like him, which sounded dreadful. He'd given up on eating more and was about to leave the hall when someone caught his attention, calling his name. "Kas Safir, that's me," He said with a bland wave hello.

When someone responded nearby and waved hello, confirming they were Kas Safir, Knox soon smiled and approached them with the yellow rose in hand. He quickly offered it to Kas, making sure the note was attached to it. “This is for you, happy valentine’s day!” Knox exclaimed, hoping the rose would make Kas’ day brighter.​

I missed you this year, I'm glad we can be friends again!

Love, Connor

Kas figured with all the time he spent looking over the year book, he should recognize more students at school, even in other years, but he didn't think he had much of a clue who this guy was. "Thanks," He said simply, taking the rose and looking over the note before shaking his head with a snort. Connor had 'missed' him, despite them sharing a room and classes all year. But Kas still appreciated it, it was nice to be wanted and he had gotten bored of ignoring Eric and Connor anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back