Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
(yellow rose, open after @April Ward)

Mark asked older kids, how to deliver roses and one of their suggestions was to actually deliver some roses at the great hall, just going straight to the house tables and asking where that particular person is. Mark went inside the hall, holding yellow rose behind his back, going to the Hufflepuf table. Before asking, he grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket to read the name once again. He went closer to the table.
- Is there someone named April Ward?

April was over the moon about Norton's rose and had kept it with her ever since she had received it. She put it on the table next to her plate, and wondered if Norton would join her for a meal in the great hall. She really wanted to thank him for his rose. Instead, she heard her name called by an unfamiliar voice and looked up to see a young boy. April smiled and waved at him. "There is, I'm here!" She said cheerfully.

Mark stood and patiently waited for someone to respond or at least tell where this someone named April Ward was. As he was waiting, suddenly a girl smiled and started waving and Mark couldn't help but notice her positivity shining out from the girl. He went closer to April, giving her a slight smile. - I have a rose delivery for you, April! Mark said, giving her yellow rose that he has been hiding behind his back.

Dear April,

Thank you so much for being the best friend in the world! You do everything with your whole heart, and it’s my favourite thing in the world! I love you lots, thank you for being my friend!

Love,
Kauri

April's smile turned into a grin as the boy moved closer to her. He was very young and she wondered if approaching older students would make him nervous. She hoped not. When he told her he had a rose delivery for her, April whooped happily. "Yay! Thanks!" She said. The rose she received was a yellow one, and reading the note revealed it was from Kauri. April grinned and folded the note up carefully again. "Thanks so much!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back