Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After delivering his rose to Zoe, the Gryffindor turned around to head over to the Slytherin table in the hope of delivering three other roses on his list. The first one was for a girl named Stella. ''Stella Wright?'' he asked around.

Stella strolled through the great hall on her way to breakfast at the Ravenclaw table, and was startled to hear someone calling out her name. She turned and was confused to find the boy who had called out standing with a basked of roses in front of the Slytherin table. "Hey," she said as she passed, quietly so as not to embarrass him, "I'm Stella Wright, but I'm not a Slytherin."

Startled that someone from behind had answered him rather than someone sitting at the table, Tomas turned around. He squinted his eyes at the girl when she told him that she wasn't in Slytherin. ''You sure you are her?'' the Gryffindor asked suspiciously. ''I was told she was a Slytherin.'' He looked down at the rose inside of the bucket, then back up at the girl, and back down again - a little embarrassed that he had been standing and calling her name at the wrong table. ''I'm sorry,'' Tomas said quietly, handing Stella the rose.
Happy Valentines Day!
Alexis

Stella opened the note, and stared at it for a moment in confusion. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it was meant for some other Stella. Stella was reasonably friendly with Alexis, but she barely knew her, really. And it was such a generic note, not like the one she'd received from Zoe earlier this morning. "Yep," she said, somewhat amused by the situation despite not wanting to cause the boy any more embarrassment. "I'm pretty sure I know that I'm me. Thank you for this." She smiled at him, and then paused, curious. "Who told you I was a Slytherin?"

He smiled when she thanked him for delivering the rose and then shrugged at the question. ''I don't know, some older Slytherin bloke told me to find you at this table.'' he answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back