Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose time was Daisy's favorite time of year. She couldn't believe that it was her last year, the last time she would be spreading the love around the school. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Daisy, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten.
After delivering Derek's rose, Daisy turned and started to look for Hayley. She knew who this girl was, but only really by face; the two had never spoken before. Spotting her, Daisy made her way over, clearing her throat. "A letter, for Miss Hayley Elridge?" She spoke, in her fake posh accent, holding out a yellow rose for the girl.

Hayley had a feeling she was going to enjoy the valentines roses this year, which made a stark contrast to the previous year when the wound of Harley dating Odette was still too fresh. But now they’d broken up, and though she was guilty about it, Hayley couldn’t help feeling secretly pleased. Harley was upset, of course, and that was a shame, but she deserved better.

But Hayley had made a deliberate decision not to dwell on that today. She didn’t want to hurt Harley, and besides, she had more pressing things to be happy about today. Like roses from her own girlfriend, and from her friends. Hayley was going to have breakfast at the Gryffindor table with Lizzie, but she made a point of passing by the Slytherin table on the way there, knowing the deliveries for her would likely be directed there. And sure enough, there was an older girl asking for her. "Hi, I’m Hayley," she said, redundantly since the girl already recognised her. "Thanks." A yellow rose, an excellent start to the day.

Daisy grinned as the girl showed who she was, and then thanked her for the rose. The Gryffindor girl then realized what she had forgotten. "S**t! Sorry - this too - the letter!" Daisy laughed, grabbing the note, before falling back to her 'posh' accent. "Your letter."

Hey revolutionary friend, (did I spell that right?)

You're great, awesome, amazing, the best. I have chocolate for you and I'm making sure you get yours first before the rest of the vultures in the dorm get to it. I don't know why I bothered telling you when I'm going to make you come up and get it with me after dinner anyway, but.

Chocolate. You. Me. Friends. Let's do this.

Rory

Hayley smirked a little at the girl's fluctuating accent, but she didn't comment; she must be already aware, and it would just be rude when she was simply spending her time doing nice things for people - and, by the sounds of things, playing at pretending to be fancy in the process. "Thanks," Hayley said, already unfolding the note. She grinned as she read Rory's note; lacking the playfully antagonistic tone of the last few years, but they had moved beyond that now, however much they enjoyed teasing each other. She loved Rory's abrupt, cheerful turn of phrase. And the promise of chocolate was always a welcome one, although the reminder of Hayley's inability to dorm with the rest of her friends was less welcome.

Daisy grinned when Hayley said thanks, and when she grinned at the note. "You are always welcome m'lady!" She responded, with a small curtsy, before dropping the act. "Alright, I gotta go, more love notes to deliver. Have a splendid day!" Daisy replied, before skipping off to deliver the rest of her flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back