OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
WHY was the Fifth Floor so far away?! Admittedly it was closer than the Seventh Floor and the Common Room, but when Sierra was told Caro was most likely around the Fifth Floor Corridor, she let out an almighty groan. She trudged her way up, making a dramatic twirl and falling on the ground. "Is Caro around?!" Sierra called out, eyes closed, back flat on the ground.

The Hogwarts Monthly clubroom was the best place Caro could think of to spend this day. She could avoid the worst of the hustle and bustle, but hopefully roses would find their way to her relatively easily. One already had, and it was all Caro could think about. The kisses Nixon had signed his message with had to mean he was thinking of the Yule Ball too, and surely he would come find her soon, to see if she had gotten his message. It couldn't be much longer. Waiting impatiently, Caro was busy looking through the photos she had finished developing when she heard someone yelling her name outside. It definitely wasn't Nixon, but she popped her head out the door anyway. Could Nixon have sent her a pink rose as well? "I'm Caro." She said quickly.

Sierra heard someone respond to being called Caro, and she quickly lay on her side, propping her arm up under her so she could lean on it. She held up the yellow rose and dangled it over her head. "I have a rooooose for youuuuu!"

Her last rose delivery had been relatively straightforward, and Caro certainly hadn't expected the theatrics she saw in front of her. Looking down at the young girl incredulously, she didn't quite know what to do with this. "...Right." She said slowly, clearly unimpressed. "Can I have it, then?" She asked, holding it out. Maybe it was from Sophie or something. She had already gotten her rose from Nixon, and it was hard to care that much about any others.

Sierra grinned when Caro asked if she could have it. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and held the yellow rose out to the Slytherin girl, along with the note attached. "It took forever to find you!"

Thanks for all the hard work,

Vader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back