Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Arle, @Noelle Maxwell ))
Alice always loved this time of year, and though the roses were a bit late this year, she was very excited about the deliveries. With a happy grin on her face, she started looking for the first person on her list. Noelle was a boy in her house, only a year above her. She didn't know him personally, but she knew what he looked like. So when she spotted him in a hallway, she ran up to him with her roses. She had put a flower crown on her head as she had done last year, to indicate she was delivering. "Hi, you're Noelle right?" Alice was excited about this rose. It was pink, which meant it had to be special.

Noelle was about to head to the Great Hall and grab some snacks when he saw Alice running toward him. She was wearing a flower crown which meant she was delivering roses. He remembered the roses he sent to Willow and wondered if she had gotten them already. "Hey! Yep, it's me. Alice, right?", he asked, vaguely remembering her name but sure knew she was one of the Holland sisters.

Alice was glad she had gotten the right person, and grinned at him. She was a bit surprised he knew who she was, but was getting used to people knowing her because of her mother. Or maybe he knew Diana, they were in the same year. "That's right! I have a rose for you!" She said happily. She handed over a pink rose, eager to see his reaction to it.

To Noelle.
Thank you for inviting me to the valentines feast. It was the best evening I have had.
Thank you for spoiling me so much. You have managed to get stuck in my head ever since.
here is a pink rose in reply. I guess you know what that means.
do you want to go on another date sometime?
Willow x

The moment she called his attention, Noelle already knew that this was about the rose delivery. He was a bit surprised that she picked a pink one from the bunch. Looking at the pink bud, he directed his attention to the note that came along with it. He had a hunch who the sender was since Alexis never failed to give him a yellow rose, the only other person who could give him this was also the receiver of his roses. The kiss was a reminder enough for the Puff. Reading the note made his ears turned pink but the smile on his face was wide enough and he did not bother hiding it. Because of the last line, he gave a sounding cheer before giving Alice a brief hug. "Thanks, Alice. Say hello to Diana for me, will ya?", Noelle was still grinning as his mind cogs began formulating a date plan.

Alice was glad to see the boy enjoy the note. It was clear that he appreciated it, and it made her smile. Apparently the boy was very happy with the rose, as he cheered and then hugged her. Alice giggled. "That must have been a good one!" She told him as he let go. "I'll say hi to her! I hope you enjoy your day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back